Facebook Bans the Voice of Donald Trump

They just keep finding a new low

In other words,
Facebook says Trump can’t skirt its ban through daughter-in-law’s account

He tried the same shit when he was first banned. Lara took the campaign vids to other platforms where she has shared them. This is not really news.

I found this on Facebook in 2 minutes.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
They have started banning anything anyone posts anything with his "voice".

Time to start regulating these obvious political entities.

Because he can't seem to tell even one truth. He's still agitating others and they are acting on those lies. He's a danger to everyone around him. Time for you to take that walk of shame.

So you are under the impression that everything you see on facebook is the truth?

Holy Cow! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Facebook bans others for hateful speech.

Which only begs the question: What is universally understood to be hate speech?

Opinions vary from person to person and as a result, people are being cancelled, fired and vilified (ex. Gina Carano) for “hate speech” that anyone with a basic commonsense grasp of English would know is not.

I think it is "Within Reason". And Rump was (and still is) well outside of reasonable. Many of taken the walk of shame since. Those that haven't need not apply at the decency table.

That’s just it, most times it is decidedly not “within reason”.

The Gina Carano example I cited is a case in point.

Gina Carano can still post on Facebook. She just can't draw flies in any future works.

But she was fired.

She was fired for her comments.

Which were not racist.

But she didn't keep doing it over and over until it hit the facebook ban. I can say just about anything on Facebook once or twice and maybe, have my post flagged and deleted. But to actually get banned, maybe Charles Manson could do that or Rump

Again, she was fired. Even you can admit that this is much more severe than just getting banned from facebook.

Stop pretending this is just about facebook and/or Trump. There is a mania of religious proportions sweeping this country that seeks to stamp out anything considered offensive - no matter how slight or even untrue it might be -and it is being manifested across ALL social media platforms and all forms of entertainment media and no one is safe, not even the innocent.

Facebook banned a President of the United States?? Are they owned by communist China or something? Sounds very China to me. No true American company would ever ban an American president it's an insult to the nation and the people.

The banned him AFTER egged on an insurrection attempt. He was completely out of control and still is. When he finds a brain, I imagine they may allow him back on but not until.

Drama much? There was no insurrection. Now Dems rioting, burning, looting, attacking police, setting fire to government buildings that's an insurrection. :itsok:

News flash? FB BANNED T****? If there's something specific to your argument in that two hour vid, please tell us where it is.

Well here is a specific argument:

You do not support free speech if you don't at least allow for opposing speech.

Last edited:

In other words,
Facebook says Trump can’t skirt its ban through daughter-in-law’s account

He tried the same shit when he was first banned. Lara took the campaign vids to other platforms where she has shared them. This is not really news.

I wouldn't poke that bear, she might be president some day, she is that smart, well spoken and capable. Well everyone is capable now that Biden set that bar so low. *L*
4zu3ti.jpg

I wouldn't poke that bear, she might be president some day, she is that smart, well spoken and capable.
OldLady doesent know what trump said because FaceBook banned the 14 min interview

but she’s « agin » it nevertheless

This is not really news.
It is news when a powerful organization like FaceBook tries to ban political speech it does not approve of

when one side is silenced we no longer have a functioning democracy
He hasn't been silenced. Such drama!
If you want to listen to him rattle on about how the election was stolen and how he singlehandedly saved the world from Covid, go to the other sites where Lara posted that nonsense.

He hasn't been silenced. Such drama!
On FaceBook he has

Did you see the interview that was banned?

Millions if Americans get all their news and form their opinions based on what they read or see on liberal anti trump social media

They let FaceBook censure the news for them

For anyone willing to defy leftist mind control here is the entire 17 minutes

watch it and tell us what he said that was so terrible

Facebook banned a President of the United States?? Are they owned by communist China or something? Sounds very China to me. No true American company would ever ban an American president it's an insult to the nation and the people.

The banned him AFTER egged on an insurrection attempt. He was completely out of control and still is. When he finds a brain, I imagine they may allow him back on but not until.

Drama much? There was no insurrection. Now Dems rioting, burning, looting, attacking police, setting fire to government buildings that's an insurrection. :itsok:

And what is the cure? Reinstate the Police Consent Decree that was suspended under Rump that was successful under Obama and Bush. The Cities that are under the Consent Decree had peaceful ralleys and protests because the Cops were rallying and protesting right along with the Citizens for the same reasons. And the Citizens would not tolerate rioting. The Cities that had rioting were schedule for the Consent Decree but those plans were scrapped. Rump needed those riots to attempt to get reelected. It was planned chaos which is exactly what Rump does on everything. We need to get back on track and get the Police Consent Decree back on track. But you Rumpsters would rather have the rioting.

And what is the cure? Reinstate the Police Consent Decree that was suspended under Rump that was successful under Obama and Bush. The Cities that are under the Consent Decree had peaceful ralleys and protests because the Cops were rallying and protesting right along with the Citizens for the same reasons. And the Citizens would not tolerate rioting. The Cities that had rioting were schedule for the Consent Decree but those plans were scrapped. Rump needed those riots to attempt to get reelected. It was planned chaos which is exactly what Rump does on everything. We need to get back on track and get the Police Consent Decree back on track. But you Rumpsters would rather have the rioting.

The destruction of the left, Dem party, and liberal news media. They are lying lowlife filth.

The destruction of the left, Dem party, and liberal news media. They are lying lowlife filth.

Sounds to me like the destruction of the Rumpsters is what is happening. Let's hope the real conservatives prevail and gets things back on track.

Excellent... sane, loyal Americans don't want to listen to that treasonous piece of $hit anyway...

To start with Trump is dumb as dirt.

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony who will advocate for unAmerican commie-lite shit from time to time?

Excellent... sane, loyal Americans don't want to listen to that treasonous piece of $hit anyway...

hahaha..."Sane loyal Americans"...now that's some funny shit.
The only people I know of who don't want to listen to him are wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, rug munchers, lowlife degenerates, weirdos and criminals.

Last edited:

Sounds to me like the destruction of the Rumpsters is what is happening. Let's hope the real conservatives prevail and gets things back on track.

Who do you mean by "Rumpsters"? The nearly 80 million Americans armed to the teeth who voted for Trump? :itsok:

Who do you mean by "Rumpsters"? The nearly 80 million Americans armed to the teeth who voted for Trump? :itsok:

You mean 74 million and many of them have changed their minds after Jan6th.

You mean 74 million and many of them have changed their minds after Jan6th.

Cheating Biden is illegitimate, to infinity.

Forum List

Back