Facebook bans Florida GOP candidate for calling for death to law enforcement

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”

This was his actual tweet. It seems a bit on the extreme side to me. Where do they find these people ?

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”

This was his actual tweet. It seems a bit on the extreme side to me. Where do they find these people ?
GOP State houses in this country are full of nutbags. I think AZ and FL are the top breeders of people like him.

You mean where does the FBI find people willing to do their illegal panty raids??

I live in Florida and I've never heard of him...

3D37F09D-D011-4FCF-9EBA-CDF1B0D2700D.jpeg
01C9C7D2-E3F2-4DC0-84D0-0CCD353CFDB1.jpeg

sigh.

When the democrats drive off the cliff of insanity the republicans say 'hold my beer' and out due them under any circumstances.

2022/2024 is going to be a shitshow.

if his name wasn’t Luis they wouldn’t ban him. clearly a racist assault by facebook

Forum List

Back