Facebook,Amazon,Google partner with leftwing hate group to censor conservatives

Proven: Southern Poverty Law Center is a Leftwing Propaganda Center run with funding from Marxists such as George Soros.
If you're gullible enough to think otherwise, they have you right where they want you.

Meh, we'll still stomp the crap out of the idiot libtards bring it.

dee671270bf847144537bab803712d76--snow-meme-weather-memes.jpg

Hearing things you don't wanna hear, doesn't necessarily = 'Hate'

surely you can give ONE example of the "non hate" that has been "censored" by these private corporations??

What is 'Hate?' I'm guessing for y'all Communists/Democrats, it's anything that doesn't toe the Democrat Party-line. Just another rig-job. To hell with all Soros' corrupt lackeys.

waiting for ONE example of the "cencorship" which is the source of the whining OP

:lol:

The Southern Poverty Law Center isn’t a hate group.

They most certainly are. They are one of the most biased, judgmental groups out there. They've made such a mockery of themselves I don't know why they are even taken seriously anymore.

well, if all the rw hacks agree, then .. someone ought to alert those internet corporations!

i wonder which reputation will stand up to their rational scrutiny... (not really) :laugh:

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook, Amazon, Google And Twitter All Work With Left-Wing SPLC

Sad to see this...maybe once people start flocking to other sites etc to buy items or use social media they will back off this bigoted approach.

Okay. But will you delete your Facebook? Will you swear off using Google search? Gmail? Any and all android devices? Will you refuse to every again buy something off Amazon?

I don't use facebook, Google, Twitter or gmail.

waiting for ONE example of the "cencorship" which is the source of the whining OP
recently google had a posting up in california that said the California GOP's main idealism was Nazism. another GOP candidate had BIGOT on her bio from google.

google did remove NAZISM but they removed *all* idealisms. they left the democrats alone.

not sure what else you can call that but i'm sure you've got something stupid handy.

Things have been disappearing from Google search and Youtube lately. It's the equivalent of book-burning.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook, Amazon, Google And Twitter All Work With Left-Wing SPLC

Sad to see this...maybe once people start flocking to other sites etc to buy items or use social media they will back off this bigoted approach.
Great news. Shut the trolls all down.

Oh cool, a censorship fan!!
Need a tissue? :itsok:

Nah, I'm fine. Just remember what you said when they come for you.

Forum List

Back