F***** Up Liberal Priorities

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Thousands of people needlessly died because Governor Cuomo stuffed hospital patients into nursing homes where COVID was rampant, then lied about it in case of a federal investigation, which is a crime.

But what are the liberals whining about?

Two sexual harassment allegations.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is sticking it to Gov. Andrew Cuomo at every opportunity, seizing on the governor's misfortunes as crises pile up for his fellow Democrat and longtime rival.​
De Blasio has called Cuomo’s alleged behavior “grotesque,” “perverse” and “terrifying,” saying Tuesday that he must resign if sexual harassment accusations lodged by multiple women are substantiated.​
“If these allegations are true, he cannot govern,” the mayor told reporters.​

It just boggles my mind how incompetent the Democrats can be.

What are you suggesting OP? That a proven harasser stay in office and govern?

But...But...isn't he still America's Governor? :icon_rolleyes:
According to the MSM, he is the COVD darling. He was only following the "Science". :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe, he should "follow the science" with his 3 sexual harassment allegations. :nono:

Schumer, D-N.Y., said the allegations made by two former Cuomo employees Lindsey Boylan and Charlotte Bennett and a third woman, Anna Ruch, "are serious, very troubling.

"These women have to be listened to," Schumer continued. "I've always believed that sexual harassment is not acceptable, must not be tolerated."

Schumer said he supports the sexual harassment probe that James is launching.

I think it's brilliant - the entire COVID nursing home story has been buried under these "touching women" stories. Cuomo is smart to have the press focus on this.

Thousands of people needlessly died because Governor Cuomo stuffed hospital patients into nursing homes where COVID was rampant, then lied about it in case of a federal investigation, which is a crime.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is sticking it to Gov. Andrew Cuomo at every opportunity, seizing on the governor's misfortunes as crises pile up for his fellow Democrat and longtime rival.​
De Blasio has called Cuomo’s alleged behavior “grotesque,” “perverse” and “terrifying,” saying Tuesday that he must resign if sexual harassment accusations lodged by multiple women are substantiated.​

But he won an Emmy.

I think it's brilliant - the entire COVID nursing home story has been buried under these "touching women" stories. Cuomo is smart to have the press focus on this.
Glad you admit Benito Cuomo is attempting to cover up his serial murders.

Thousands died due to his orders but we're supposed to look away from that nuclear explosion. Its all by design.

Well said. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Forum List

Back