F--- trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My%20meme%21-S.jpg

The guy is an inheritance baby that filed for bankruptcy a record number of times, lost 900 million dollars in 1 year, lost more money in a ten year span than any other American businessman, was deemed the worst businessman in America, has not produced one sucessful policy and yet you guys think he gets things done. I guess bad things count as things, but we don't need 4 more years of bad things.

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

Latest 2020 General Election Polls

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest 2020 General Election Polls
Good for you.
Trump is a bully who hides behind his office, money and lawyers. He is worse than most school and street bullies far worse. He is setting a tone that name calling , atta king and threatening is ok. Hate crimes against minorities are on the rise. Lot of racists and bigots feel empowered by him.

We are getting sick of cleaning this thread - multiple moderators have had a go at it. Topic isn't race or racism. I just checked the OP. Maybe y'all ought to as well. In fact, please do before posting.

Any more off topic deviations into race will result in severe (yet to be determined but highly creative) negative consequences for the deviant.

So review the OP please.

You are STILL assuming that it's all static - that nothing changes, we know everything, and therefor no changes in regulation are needed.

No I'm not... I follow the environment stuff all the time... The problem is that the "fine tuning" has gotten to the point where the only RADICAL changes necessary are if NEW toxic threats or pollutants are specified.. The 8 things we monitor in the air or the 20 things we monitor in water HAVE been fairly "static" for decades...

THere's been a lot of ATTEMPTS to change the levels WAAAAY below the scientifically/medical threshholds, but that's done out of ignorant FEAR and not real risk analysis...

You are using extreme examples as the "norm" - everyone knows Cali is more extreme BUT - sometimes they get it RIGHT.

Rarely true.. Back in the 90s they pushed a gas additive to clean the air and did SERIOUS DAMAGE to the ground water all over the state.. They are NOT thorough or reasonable... Wnen EVERY biz in Cali has a big red sign at the door warning that "this establishment uses or sells known carcinigens" --- ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is gonna pay any attention to "crying wolf".. It RUINS the effect of informing the public when you list HUNDREDS of substances that science doesn't agree with.. ON BALANCE -- they are worse than the most incompetence Indian Medicine man...

The entire auto industry is already working towards it, they plan years ahead and their market is international, and many developed countries (well except for us now) - are demanding more efficient cars with less pollution.

Not entirely.. It's based on FLEET standards. The total lineup of cars that any manufacturer has.. So they are making MORE TRUCKS AND SUVs THEN EVER BEFORE.. Because folks just can not live with the tiny under-powered ones that you're talking about.. And to COMPLY with the rulings, they TAKE BIG LOSES on those "eco vehicles" so that their "fleet mileage" looks better... ESPECIALLY, electric vehicles... THere's a hysterical video of the CEO of Fiat BEGGING people NOT to buy his "eco cars" because they lose so much money on offering them. THey only have to OFFER --- not actually sell...

can give you another example of where poor regs lead to an extreme problem - the chemical dump (caused by leaking containment) in to the Elk River, leaving thousands of people without drinking water for weeks.

You're mixing up ENFORCEMENT with standards.. Things like that are ACCIDENTS, not a systemic eco problem.. And the EPA caused severe pollution of the 2 most beautiful rivers in Colorado not so long ago when a bunch of bored desk bound EPA busybodies decided to go rent heavy equipment and "mitigate" a mine that had been closed WITHOUT ISSUES for over a hundred years.. The GOVT is polluting the water tables from radioactive leaks from its own weapons plants at THREE sites nationwide and it's been DECADES with no clean-up... The govt itself is one of the largest US polluters....

Sea level rise - we don't know exactly how high it could be. You don't know. I don't know. But the fact is, we are already seeing the results of it and they are complex and wide spread. This is one interesting article on one aspect, happening now: Miami Will Be Underwater Soon. Its Drinking Water Could Go First

Tell me.. What has been the RATE of sea level for the past 50 years or so? How much is that increasing? You've been fed some gas station sushi about that threat.. It's RISING, but Miami has OTHER ISSUES that are contributing more to THEIR problem than the ACTUAL rate of sea level rise...

It's a convenient way to get money to fix infrastructure problems that THEY helped create.. Because you just paint a dystopian hysterical future vision of GW and money RAINS from the heavens... :lmao:

Nope. Second worst electoral system after the UK...

Well let's see here.. You a BIG fan of the UN?? One country, One vote ?? I'd rate that far worse, but the Maldives and Borneo wouldn't...

How about the US SENATE.. NUMERICALLY less democratic than the ECollege... You want to rip that up as well?

Wouldn't have BEEN a Constitution at ALL without it.. No small state wants to be totally irrelevant in terms of elections.. Never have -- never will.. Wouldn't be any hype or even COVERAGE of elections in about 35 states.

You bring up some fair points. If you want the EC to work properly, you have to fix up the two proportionality unfair aspects of it so nobody feels disenfranchised - both Dems and GoP members.

That's the problem, it ISN'T unfair. The entire point of the EC is to have 50 state elections based on POPULAR VOTE; the winner of each state is then represented by delegates whose number is weight proportionally in a way so that ALL states have a fair say according to their population and get representation in the final outcome to AVOID disenfranchisement!

If you actually lived in this country and understood our history and laws you'd understand that. Without the EC, California, New York and Illinois (or more specifically, New York City, Chicago, San Fran and LA) would decide every election and the rest of the country (even the rest of those states) would have no say in the outcome!

View attachment 308103

Because the EC include all of the House districts AND the 2 senate seats as the representation number -- it's FAR MORE "democratic" than the Senate.. If you wanted a TARGET to blow up the Republic, any WISE Person would make the SENATE the target -- not the EC...

Maybe replace it with the "wise and honorable" UN compromise :disbelief: and replace it with a SECURITY council that balances the ridiculously UNdemocratic general assembly... Something like the top 8 states in population with TOKEN and ROTATING representation from the other 42 states... What a SNAFU THAT is.. And YET -- leftists are MORE likely to ADORE that "UN governing body"... Go figure...

I have no idea how I feel about the EC....it seems that with it, you have the tyranny of the minority...without it, the tyranny of the majority.

RARELY do the EC and popular vote deviate - usually the winner gets both. 1876, 1888, 2000, and 2016 saw the winner win the EC but not the popular vote.

I think if it becomes a trend, the idea of the EC should be revisited.

Really not a minority versus majority issue.. It's a Republic vs a pure Democracy... Would you like the General Assembly of the UN to go to PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION based on population?? Why not? You think the UN would even SURVIVE a change like that???

It's because the UN can not represent the Democratic wishes of all the people of the world without TOTALLY ALIENATING the MAJORITY of members with tiny populations...

Last edited:
Racist comment removed.

But the racist remains.

IQ2 is the worst kind of racist.

This thread is not about race so you are going to get reported.

Then why do YOU bring up race at every opportunity? Perhaps it is you who should be looked at.
I have not initiated any discussion of race in this thread. I do so in the appropriate section. You continue brining up race along with others. The topic of this thread is what democrats need to do in order to beat trump and the 2020 election. Not my supposed personal racism, or my being told what to think by democratic masters, or my need for employment or how I am bitter, or my blaming whites for my failures, and everything I have seen in this thread coming from whites like yourself.

So if you cannot discuss the topic, leave the thread.

You have continually brought up race and how you see people practicing racism. You can not even tell the truth about your own statements while it is you promoting it.

Absolutely they are. All GoP voters in California and NY might as well stay home. Ditto any Dem voters in Texas.

Tough titties.. MAYBE those disenfranchised were ABANDONED by their parties. And THEY ARE.. CONSTANTLY.. The PARTIES choose not to run or financially back "losers"... IN FACT -- there's about 12 UNCONTESTED House races in every national vote... And if a Repub runs in a primary where there is no GOP support, it's probably some fringe Nazi that takes advantage of the void...

It's WORSE in California where they TOTALLY BY LAW, disenfranchise voters with the "Top 2" or "Jungle Primaries".. The invention that MADE Cali a "one party state"... If you don't place 1st or 2nd in the PRIMARY, your name WILL NOT be on the ballot in November.. This has resulted in the last TWO General Election November ballots HAVING NO CHOICES of ANY Republican or even INDEPENDENT or 3rd Party on the ballot.. Just TWO Democrats for Senate...

That's the same kind of DEMOCRAT hijinks to DOMINATE states as this foolish "abolish the EC" movement. And in CALI -- they are ALREADY there in COMPLETELY outlawing even allowing CHOICE in an election..

So -- if the Repubs in Cali give THEIR party members 4 or 5 choices and the DNC CONTROLS their primary to allow only 2 -- GUESS WHO is gonna make to the top 2... It's sinister and evil and YES -- it's "disenfranchisement on steroids"... Just like the "superdelegates" or the changing of their primary rules at a whim to ALLOW Bloomberg to appear on debate stage but NOT Tulsi Gabbard...

I think the DNC WINS the "party of disenfranchisement award" for ALL of the hard work they are emphasizing to CHANGE the election laws to guarantee their dominance...

So voters are disenfranchised. Just as I said. Don't forget Texas Flacan. A Dem may as well stay home in Nov 2020.

They shouldn't.. They ALMOST got BETO elected there.. Until he blew his cred out running for Prez...

NOBODY should stay home.. Only way to fix that at this point IMO -- is to promote INDEPENDENTS to run for Congress and give folks better choices...

America is voting for "winners" so much that we're LOSING THE FUCKING THE COUNTRY....

The two parties are the greatest threat to this country right now.. NOT the Russians... We're destroying confidence in the system better than Putin could -- ALL BY OURSELVES....

trump is about to lose. And you trump supporters are just as weak as he is.
Delusional liar^^^
trump is hanging himself with his behavior right now. He's becoming more and more dictatorial and the question we are going to have to ask is: "Do we want to give this man 4 more years where he increases this type of behavior?"

You just fear the progress he is making as it shows how your racism is failing.

So you are against the tyranny of the majority, but okay with the tyranny of the minority.

Again.. Not about minority vs majorities.. Your suggestion of adding the 60/40 vote split in a state like Tenn to the popular vote isn't gonna FIX that "disenfranchisement".. Because the 60/40 vote split in NY and Cali is just ten times bigger.. Mathematically, it does not fix "minority disenfranchisement"...

And it's the REPUBLIC that's at stake.. Disenfranchizing 40 states in favor of 10 is even more sinister and evil when CHICAGO ALONE is the vote total of 12 or 15 other smaller states....

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

A man can dream, right?

Thread really is NOT about race.. It's hard to remember after 27 pages, but the topic is beating up bullies and Trump... That seems to have run out of gas about page 4.. So the only reason this remains open is because there is good discussion in it.. I've PERSONALLY been "off topic" here for about 8 pages.. I should flog myself.. :stir:

If we're done with beating up the Trump bully -- perhaps this should go to Badlands to continue the discussions that are going on....

LAST CALL --- anyone want to beat up Trump???? :abgg2q.jpg:

Well let's see here.. You a BIG fan of the UN?? One country, One vote ?? I'd rate that far worse, but the Maldives and Borneo wouldn't...

How about the US SENATE.. NUMERICALLY less democratic than the ECollege... You want to rip that up as well?

Wouldn't have BEEN a Constitution at ALL without it.. No small state wants to be totally irrelevant in terms of elections.. Never have -- never will.. Wouldn't be any hype or even COVERAGE of elections in about 35 states.

You bring up some fair points. If you want the EC to work properly, you have to fix up the two proportionality unfair aspects of it so nobody feels disenfranchised - both Dems and GoP members.

That's the problem, it ISN'T unfair. The entire point of the EC is to have 50 state elections based on POPULAR VOTE; the winner of each state is then represented by delegates whose number is weight proportionally in a way so that ALL states have a fair say according to their population and get representation in the final outcome to AVOID disenfranchisement!

If you actually lived in this country and understood our history and laws you'd understand that. Without the EC, California, New York and Illinois (or more specifically, New York City, Chicago, San Fran and LA) would decide every election and the rest of the country (even the rest of those states) would have no say in the outcome!

View attachment 308103

Because the EC include all of the House districts AND the 2 senate seats as the representation number -- it's FAR MORE "democratic" than the Senate.. If you wanted a TARGET to blow up the Republic, any WISE Person would make the SENATE the target -- not the EC...

Maybe replace it with the "wise and honorable" UN compromise :disbelief: and replace it with a SECURITY council that balances the ridiculously UNdemocratic general assembly... Something like the top 8 states in population with TOKEN and ROTATING representation from the other 42 states... What a SNAFU THAT is.. And YET -- leftists are MORE likely to ADORE that "UN governing body"... Go figure...

I have no idea how I feel about the EC....it seems that with it, you have the tyranny of the minority...without it, the tyranny of the majority.

RARELY do the EC and popular vote deviate - usually the winner gets both. 1876, 1888, 2000, and 2016 saw the winner win the EC but not the popular vote.

Really not a minority versus majority issue.. It's a Republic vs a pure Democracy... Would you like the General Assembly of the UN to go to PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION based on population?? Why not? You think the UN would even SURVIVE a change like that???

It's because the UN can not represent the Democratic wishes of all the people of the world without TOTALLY ALIENATING the MAJORITY of members with tiny populations...

Kind of like I just said, right? "you have the tyranny of the minority...(or)....the tyranny of the majority"....

Racist comment removed.

But the racist remains.

IQ2 is the worst kind of racist.

This thread is not about race so you are going to get reported.

Then why do YOU bring up race at every opportunity? Perhaps it is you who should be looked at.
I have not initiated any discussion of race in this thread. I do so in the appropriate section. You continue brining up race along with others. The topic of this thread is what democrats need to do in order to beat trump and the 2020 election. Not my supposed personal racism, or my being told what to think by democratic masters, or my need for employment or how I am bitter, or my blaming whites for my failures, and everything I have seen in this thread coming from whites like yourself.

So if you cannot discuss the topic, leave the thread.

Give us a break. For a white guy, you have race in every post like it is a badge of honor. Grow up!

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

The guy is an inheritance baby that filed for bankruptcy a record number of times, lost 900 million dollars in 1 year, lost more money in a ten year span than any other American businessman, was deemed the worst businessman in America, has not produced one sucessful policy and yet you guys think he gets things done. I guess bad things count as things, but we don't need 4 more years of bad things.

always-S.jpg

View attachment 308103

So in other words, it is a fluke, a rarity that both do not end up in accord! That makes all this dire talk of needing to throw the EC out so much foolish blather. What the EC occasionally shows is not an imbalance in itself but rather an imbalance in the country.

At the moment yes - there isn't enough to indicate a trend - you had two in the late 1880's and two in the 2000's - if it continues, then we ought to be concerned wouldn't you think?

And I agree, throwing out the EC NOW is blather, BUT - people feel legitimately disenfranchised, as if their vote doesn't matter. If it happens too often we have a problem.
Yes, it indicates a significant change in something about the demographics of our country, but is the solution to chop the head off the messenger? Or is the EC simply doing its job telling us something rather than the actual problem itself?

Maybe it is telling us we are growing too much of our population in massive urban areas which are disenfranchising the rest of their states? And that we are getting a disparate amount of population in some areas but not others.

Maybe the real solution is to do what was proposed in 1800, that California should be divided into TWO states:

Jefferson (proposed Pacific state) - Wikipedia

Or the idea I like better, which is already being studied and proposed:

636517188742168377-011618-New-California-state-ONLINE-revised.png

VOILA! No more disenfranchisement and the EC stays intact to do its job.

View attachment 308103

So in other words, it is a fluke, a rarity that both do not end up in accord! That makes all this dire talk of needing to throw the EC out so much foolish blather. What the EC occasionally shows is not an imbalance in itself but rather an imbalance in the country.

At the moment yes - there isn't enough to indicate a trend - you had two in the late 1880's and two in the 2000's - if it continues, then we ought to be concerned wouldn't you think?

And I agree, throwing out the EC NOW is blather, BUT - people feel legitimately disenfranchised, as if their vote doesn't matter. If it happens too often we have a problem.
Yes, it indicates a significant change in something about the demographics of our country, but is the solution to chop the head off the messenger? Or is the EC simply doing its job telling us something rather than the actual problem itself?

Maybe it is telling us we are growing too much of our population in massive urban areas which are disenfranchising the rest of their states? And that we are getting a disparate amount of population in some areas but not others.

Maybe the real solution is to do what was proposed in 1800, that California should be divided into TWO states:

Jefferson (proposed Pacific state) - Wikipedia

Or the idea I like better, which is already being studied and proposed:

View attachment 308450

VOILA! No more disenfranchisement and the EC stays intact to do its job.
I learned something new today. Thank you.

That's by design. You see, it is only a popular vote at the STATE LEVEL. At the national level, it is the STATES that are each voting via the EC, not individual people. You don't seem able to grasp that. For it to be "proportional" the way you imply, it would have to be and might as well be a national popular vote of mob rule which brings us right back to the original problem you ignore of all states having a voice and representation rather than just a few states and cities. I won't explain it again.

THIS ISN'T ENGLAND OR FRANCE and our system wouldn't work there nor theirs here.

Oh I get it, but please don't tell me it doesn't disenfranchises people.

Show me ONE PERSON disenfranchised unable to vote because of the EC? Every person gets a vote and every state is a popular vote. Whoever wins the state pretty much wins the delegates of that state. End of story.

Christ, I bet not one in a hundred people even understands the Electoral College. In California, not 1 in 1000.

Not sometimes, you always take it to a bully. Trump works over PROGS because it's they who are in the wrong. It's another reason we support Trump, he will still be your POTUS come Feb 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back