F--- trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the residents of those red areas would differ with your opinion. Wait for or look at the last census for where majorities of the legal population live. Don't have a heart attack when it turns out other then you desire it to be.

Vast swathes of those red areas in Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada etc are just desert or places were 100 or so people live. All that map is, is neocon whackadoodles trying to make it look like the country is full of conservatives. it's not. It's a little map coloured mainly red. Nothing more. nothing less.

Kind of like the liberals saying that only the states they choose should have any voice in the election?

You have given perfect proof of why the electoral college is needed. To represent the people fairly.
No, it's recognition that your argument is based on a dishonest premise. People vote and that's what counts. and just because you can show areas of land that are sparsely populated that are majority red, doesn't mean that the country supports republicans more.

Nor does it mean that they actually support democrats and deserve to be subjugated to their whims as a ruling class.

Just for once, think before you accept what you are told by your masters.

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

Latest 2020 General Election Polls

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest 2020 General Election Polls

View attachment 308239

Let me know when America becomes great the first time.

Racist comment removed.

But the racist remains.

And by "fairly", you mean in favor of the democrats in the large population centers and ignoring the rest of the country.

You really need to read and try to understand why it was created.

Nope, not what I mean at all.
It needs to change in two ways.
1) The EC votes in each state need to be proportionate to the population
2) The EC votes in each state should be split proportionately between both parties like Maine and Nebraska instead of a winner takes all approach

Wishful thinking in trying to legitimize liberal attempts to steal votes. You really need to try to be less obvious.

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best post this year!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think that the residents of those red areas would differ with your opinion. Wait for or look at the last census for where majorities of the legal population live. Don't have a heart attack when it turns out other then you desire it to be.

Vast swathes of those red areas in Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada etc are just desert or places were 100 or so people live. All that map is, is neocon whackadoodles trying to make it look like the country is full of conservatives. it's not. It's a little map coloured mainly red. Nothing more. nothing less.

Kind of like the liberals saying that only the states they choose should have any voice in the election?

You have given perfect proof of why the electoral college is needed. To represent the people fairly.
No, it's recognition that your argument is based on a dishonest premise. People vote and that's what counts. and just because you can show areas of land that are sparsely populated that are majority red, doesn't mean that the country supports republicans more.

Nor does it mean that they actually support democrats and deserve to be subjugated to their whims as a ruling class.

I don't have any masters, but apparently your ass is a slave to white extremism.

I don't have any masters, but apparently your ass is a slave to white extremism.

Your masters are those who do your thinking for you and tell you what to say.

You are just to stupid to realize it.

For you to believe I can't see what's in front of my face and that I have to be told what to say is the certain definition of racist thinking and ONLY you republicans do that.

Well let's see here.. You a BIG fan of the UN?? One country, One vote ?? I'd rate that far worse, but the Maldives and Borneo wouldn't...

How about the US SENATE.. NUMERICALLY less democratic than the ECollege... You want to rip that up as well?

Wouldn't have BEEN a Constitution at ALL without it.. No small state wants to be totally irrelevant in terms of elections.. Never have -- never will.. Wouldn't be any hype or even COVERAGE of elections in about 35 states.

You bring up some fair points. If you want the EC to work properly, you have to fix up the two proportionality unfair aspects of it so nobody feels disenfranchised - both Dems and GoP members.

Typical far-left Progressive.

Demanding solutions for problems that do not exist.

Markle, it is the supreme duty of every radical Progressive to, first thing every day before anything else, to find and create non-existent problems and issues to be unhappy and bitch about. Their world would fly apart if they were ever to simply like their life and accept the world as it is.

The problem with "accepting the world as it is" - that is, as you want it to be - is that we'd have to accept:
child abuse at the border
discrimination against homosexuals
increased pollution in our air, land and water
the myth that climate change isn't real
the myth that some religions aren't religions because you say so
the myth that Trump doesn't lie (it's all literary license)
the fact that you don't believe women have any right to control their own bodies

and a lot of other unacceptable stuff.

About 3 of those myths have a basis in reality and/or any SERIOUS consequences. The others are just irritations or misrepresentations of fact...

For instance, what makes you believe in the "INCREASED air and water pollution"??? To paraphrase what Tooby said accepting the world as it is" -- there is no such thing as completely clean air and water except in laboratories.. I've drunk 99.99995% pure water and it tastes the same as most tap water anywhere I've lived..

Not to say that we don't HAVE REAL enviro problems.. But pressing standards BEYOND the science and medical justifications just makes it HARDER for folks who live in areas with NATURAL trace amounts of "bad stuff".. Amounts that are FAR BELOW science and medical standards...

And the FACT IS -- our air and water are multifold CLEANER than "before we cared"... I'm tired of seeing seeing "warning signs" on trails that mark places where NATURAL RUNOFF into a stream is considered a hazard worthy of an EPA waiver.. And the counties in which that runoff occurs are ALLOCATED only so many waivers.. There MIGHT be deer poop or minerals in that water -- but it's as clean as it was 200 years ago as a wilderness..

I would say all of them have a basis in reality.

But on pollution - it's not static. We are constantly inventing new technologies that create new chemicals and pollutants. We are also finding that what was once thought safe levels are not. In addition, you have further issues from rising sea-levels leading to increased flooding in coastal areas that threaten pollute aquifers. You can't just say the laws of yesterday are sufficient when the process itself is constantly changing.

• Thanks

For you to believe I can't see what's in front of my face and that I have to be told what to say is the certain definition of racist thinking and ONLY you republicans do that.

Racist is someone who claims everything that he doesn't like is racist. Is republican a race? Are any who disagree with you and call you out on it a race?

You expose the very essence of being a racist with your claims and repeatedly expose that you cannot think for yourself.

BTW, care to prove what race I am based solely on the posts of this board? You can't, but that doesn't matter to you as all who are not supporting g your racist claims must be racist, according to you.

Racist is someone who claims everything that he doesn't like is racist. Is republican a race? Are any who disagree with you and call you out on it a race?

You expose the very essence of being a racist with your claims and repeatedly expose that you cannot think for yourself.

BTW, care to prove what race I am based solely on the posts of this board? You can't, but that doesn't matter to you as all who are not supporting g your racist claims must be racist, according to you.

No that's not what a racist is. Go look up the definition in the dictionary. You are white. Your posts prove it. The most common tactic of a white racist in a forum like this is to do what you just did. You have told me that I am unable to think for myself and that I am told what to think by democratic masters. This is a common white republican tactic used in these types of forums against black people. Because you don't say this to asians even as 75 percent of all Asians are democrats. And every time you or another one like you does this, you present evidence of why blacks need not become members of the republican party. So democratic masters aren't telling me anything. Your statements do.

That's EXACTLY the attitude that leads to tyranny when you dismantle our Republic system.. DENSITY is not a virtue.. Doesn't make you wiser or stronger than folks in "fly over" country.. Although that ARROGANCE sure is a warning to all those people NOT to trust you with a pure democracy..

We'd have "I'm shooked -- my seeds are growing" AOC dictating farm policy to Kansas. Or Bernie "Bread lines are GOOD THING" Sanders making sure that agriculture went bankrupt..

My way is all about empowering the voter.
As for tyranny of the majority, what about the tyranny of the minority? Why should a smaller section of the country be able to call the shots over the minority? Isn't that what a tyranny is? The elite telling the rest what to do?

• Thanks
Nobody is being disenfranchised. Not as much as they are with "superdelegates" for instance.. For a REPUBLIC to exist -- it can NOT be "majority rule"... A pure democracy is VERY unstable.. And that is in part the primary motivation for the DNC and RNC to put some "dampers" on "popular vote" when THEY control the primary process.

And a pure democracy makes about 38 states TOTALLY IRRELEVANT in elections and power sharing.. Imagine that all the gold left is in Utah... And NY and Cali WANTED it.. Or that "one size fits all" farming regs are DICTATED by the big blue states..

Life is different in different states. Commuting is different. Standards of living and what a DOLLAR IS WORTH vary greatly.. And to give the FEDERAL govt power tto the 5 or 8 most populated states is the ability to ABUSE the others...

There's too MUCH federal power now and getting worse not better.. That's what the 2 dumbass parties are competing for... And the stakes are TOO high to violate the trust in the REPUBLIC we have -- to be blowing it up...

Absolutely they are. All GoP voters in California and NY might as well stay home. Ditto any Dem voters in Texas.

The only country that I know of (and I could be wrong) which still uses FPTP (ie pure democracy as you describe it) is the UK. Almost all other nations use a proportional representation system. Which works. In saying that the Westminster system used by the UK is very stable.

You bring up some fair points. If you want the EC to work properly, you have to fix up the two proportionality unfair aspects of it so nobody feels disenfranchised - both Dems and GoP members.

Markle, it is the supreme duty of every radical Progressive to, first thing every day before anything else, to find and create non-existent problems and issues to be unhappy and bitch about. Their world would fly apart if they were ever to simply like their life and accept the world as it is.

The problem with "accepting the world as it is" - that is, as you want it to be - is that we'd have to accept:
the fact that you don't believe women have any right to control their own bodies

About 3 of those myths have a basis in reality and/or any SERIOUS consequences. The others are just irritations or misrepresentations of fact...

For instance, what makes you believe in the "INCREASED air and water pollution"??? To paraphrase what Tooby said accepting the world as it is" -- there is no such thing as completely clean air and water except in laboratories.. I've drunk 99.99995% pure water and it tastes the same as most tap water anywhere I've lived..

Not to say that we don't HAVE REAL enviro problems.. But pressing standards BEYOND the science and medical justifications just makes it HARDER for folks who live in areas with NATURAL trace amounts of "bad stuff".. Amounts that are FAR BELOW science and medical standards...

And the FACT IS -- our air and water are multifold CLEANER than "before we cared"... I'm tired of seeing seeing "warning signs" on trails that mark places where NATURAL RUNOFF into a stream is considered a hazard worthy of an EPA waiver.. And the counties in which that runoff occurs are ALLOCATED only so many waivers.. There MIGHT be deer poop or minerals in that water -- but it's as clean as it was 200 years ago as a wilderness..

But on pollution - it's not static. We are constantly inventing new technologies that create new chemicals and pollutants. We are also finding that what was once thought safe levels are not. In addition, you have further issues from rising sea-levels leading to increased flooding in coastal areas that threaten pollute aquifers. You can't just say the laws of yesterday are sufficient when the process itself is constantly changing.

Well Mrs. C, I can tell you that regardless of how I present my on-line persona, there is no one more grounded in reality than me and 2-3 of your points were absolutely gossamer on the wind. But the rest of them do have varying degrees of some truth or basis in fact, the problem is that as always, they are all seen through what seems to always be a perennially polarized POV to the point that you seem to entirely negate large parts of the story! Worse, many of them, which seem to be your biggest issues don't even make my top 100 on what I think is important to this country.

As to the pollution and sea levels blather, not sure your point. All of this stuff is in flux and technology and pollution control awareness is at an all time high. And why anyone would build an inch, or a foot or even just three feet above sea level has always amazed me as a prime example of human greed, it is as if people really thought that the ocean was the ocean and these things do not fluctuate over geologic and human time scales, despite the fact that the historical record shows many ancient city structures now completely submerged (discovered by accident scuba diving) were once well on land. What was causing climate change back then?

As with all things, people are learning from their mistakes.

But to the greater point, your rant seems to be focused entirely as if Trump was doing nothing while other presidents were doing so much more. Fact of the matter is that Trump is simply looking more critically at the cost/benefit relationship of what actually works and is necessary as opposed to what is alarmist and reactionary.

The world still looks exactly the same outside as it did 5 years ago when Obama was still in office.

Last edited:

No that's not what a racist is. Go look up the definition in the dictionary. You are white. Your posts prove it. The most common tactic of a white racist in a forum like this is to do what you just did. You have told me that I am unable to think for myself and that I am told what to think by democratic masters. This is a common white republican tactic used in these types of forums against black people. Because you don't say this to asians even as 75 percent of all Asians are democrats. And every time you or another one like you does this, you present evidence of why blacks need not become members of the republican party. So democratic masters aren't telling me anything. Your statements do.

Are you always this confused?

Exactly opposite of reality and only to justify your own shortcomings and racism. The more you whine and project onto others, the more you expose your own racist self.

Your bringing in other races just proves it. I have never considered the race of a poster yet this is apparently all you do or are capable of doing.

This just proves you to be a waste of air and a bag of hate. You are what you are and it isn't pretty, only sick.

[Fact of the matter is that Trump is simply looking more critically at the cost/benefit relationship of what actually works and is necessary as opposed to what is alarmist and reactionary.

Which strangely seem to align with the super capitalists whose own barrows to push seem to align with "money is god and fuck everything else". Strange that...

images (9).jpeg

[Fact of the matter is that Trump is simply looking more critically at the cost/benefit relationship of what actually works and is necessary as opposed to what is alarmist and reactionary.

Which strangely seem to align with the super capitalists whose own barrows to push seem to align with "money is god and fuck everything else". Strange that...

Strange, and improper, belief for you to claim. Especially when you democrats just seem to want to take all of the money from everyone who isn't you.

the winner of each state is then represented by delegates whose number is weight proportionally

And that's my point. It isn't weighed proportionally. An EC vote in Alaska is worth more than one in California.

That's by design. You see, it is only a popular vote at the STATE LEVEL. At the national level, it is the STATES that are each voting via the EC, not individual people. You don't seem able to grasp that. For it to be "proportional" the way you imply, it would have to be and might as well be a national popular vote of mob rule which brings us right back to the original problem you ignore of all states having a voice and representation rather than just a few states and cities. I won't explain it again.

THIS ISN'T ENGLAND OR FRANCE and our system wouldn't work there nor theirs here.

IN GENERAL, we are FAR cleaner every decade.. Not patting us on the back, because ALL COUNTRIES as they mature and advance become cleaner...

In FACT -- as concerns CO2 emissions which ARE NOT "Pollution", the US has FAR SURPASSED most of the actual signers of the Paris accord in REDUCING them.. We NOW emit less CO2 than we DID in the 1990s... WHY???? Because of fracking and making us energy independent with natural gas..

AND THAT was done DESPITE every obstacle tossed in the path of that development by the Fed Govt...

ALL water and air standards have been BELOW medical/scientific standards of harm for a couple decades now.. We DON'T want to be like California that comically lists almost EVERYTHING as a "carcinogen".. That's neither SCIENCE OR MEDICINE.. It's an ACTUAL CULT of belief.... For example --

California could list common pain killer acetaminophen as carcinogen

NO.. That was NOT the Onion or the Bablylon Bee.. It's WHY I LEFT Cali about 15 years ago now.. I could not COPE with the Idiocracy that's there in power...

And that's WHY these regs need to be fought... Because of the fucking over reach by illiterate MORONS who want a ZERO RISK environment.. There is no such thing... When you get down to listing Aspirin and Coffee as "pollutants" and carcinogens, it's time to take out the clowns driving the bus..

We can do Sea level rise some other time.. But the WARNINGS about 9 or 12 FEET by 2100 are pure garbage science.. It ASSUMES COMPLETE MELTING of Antarctica and Greenland between then and now and just AINT gonna happen unless he ACTIVE VOLCANOES under Antarctic CAUSE it... It which case, we'll have less than a couple months warning and have WASTED the world's economy by "keeping the world safe from CO2... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back