Exposing Establishment's created World Wide White Supremacist group StormFront

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Every intelligent person in America already knows that democrats and republicans who fiercely accuse and expose each other are both part of the establishment's puppet circus. But many people may still be unaware that they also not only control most third parties and so called independent movements, but even a world wide white supremacist movement under the name of storm front. Like Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones, this movement and it's genius David Duke has been a regular guest on the establishment media networks.

I was doing some research on Adolf Hitler and ran into this post on storm front. I signed up on the forum to reply to the post, and then took a closer look of that movement. It's a white pride movement, and being as white as any other man on this planet, I felt I belonged there. I quickly noticed they had a whole section on the forum called secession of states, and I began to wonder, wait a minute - this is a movement that worships Adolf Hitler and they have a whole section about secession??? Now as you may know, Hitler was invited to join workers party after he fiercely criticized some fraud nationalist who was suggesting that Germany should secede, break up - Because Hitler knew that breaking up nations is a tactic of international bankers, international criminals, the profiteers of human misery. And I know what happened to Soviet Union after it broke up, in Serbia and in Russia, and I know what happened to Iraq and what is happening in Syria. And so I immediately started asking these storm front people to explain themselves, I demanded to talk to their elders, to their Don Black and their David Duke. And the best they could do, was BAN me from their forum.

How much of a fuck up do you have to be in order to be banned from a race hating site, when you yourself are a jew hating Hitler lover? Perhaps you were too crazy for even them, which is probably a fair assessment, because lets face it, your rants are fucking weird man.

How do you know you're a batshit crazy tin hatter? When you think even internet forums that ban you are part of the big conspiracy. Nah, it couldn't be because all you do is generate threads that serve no purpose other than documenting your insanity, it has got to be they are part of the secret dealie.

tumblr_mwuglu5UkD1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

when you yourself are a jew hating
The difference between a human being and an ass wipe is that a human being can back up his statements, while an ass wipe throws them around like an idiot with a bad case of diarrhea, trolling and switching the topic, unable to prove his idiotic claims

when you yourself are a jew hating
The difference between a human being and an ass wipe is that a human being can back up his statements, while an ass wipe throws them around like an idiot with a bad case of diarrhea, trolling and switching the topic, unable to prove his idiotic claims

You mean like the sicko who started this thread? :lol::lol::lol:

Every intelligent person in America already knows that democrats and republicans who fiercely accuse and expose each other are both part of the establishment's puppet circus. But many people may still be unaware that they also not only control most third parties and so called independent movements, but even a world wide white supremacist movement under the name of storm front. Like Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones, this movement and it's genius David Duke has been a regular guest on the establishment media networks.

I was doing some research on Adolf Hitler and ran into this post on storm front. I signed up on the forum to reply to the post, and then took a closer look of that movement. It's a white pride movement, and being as white as any other man on this planet, I felt I belonged there. I quickly noticed they had a whole section on the forum called secession of states, and I began to wonder, wait a minute - this is a movement that worships Adolf Hitler and they have a whole section about secession??? Now as you may know, Hitler was invited to join workers party after he fiercely criticized some fraud nationalist who was suggesting that Germany should secede, break up - Because Hitler knew that breaking up nations is a tactic of international bankers, international criminals, the profiteers of human misery. And I know what happened to Soviet Union after it broke up, in Serbia and in Russia, and I know what happened to Iraq and what is happening in Syria. And so I immediately started asking these storm front people to explain themselves, I demanded to talk to their elders, to their Don Black and their David Duke. And the best they could do, was BAN me from their forum.
the award for most presumptuous , pretentious, tin nut sackish, raving sociopath goes to.....

Just some friendly advice: never put yourself in between junkies and their drug of choice, else things get dicey. You know what I mean. It's really just best to sit back and watch as Babylon collapses, maybe roast some marshmallows over the lake of fire.

Just some friendly advice: never put yourself in between junkies and their drug of choice, else things get dicey. You know what I mean. It's really just best to sit back and watch as Babylon collapses, maybe roast some marshmallows over the lake of fire.
Your friendly advice deserves a speech, but I will just say this: About 300million people in America are secretly and anxiously awaiting for the collapse of the nation, each convinced that they are a minority to wish for this.

Your friendly advice deserves a speech, but I will just say this: About 300million people in America are secretly and anxiously awaiting for the collapse of the nation, each convinced that they are a minority to wish for this.
I don't have any hard research to back it up, but since that doesn't stop you from throwing stats out I'd counter with:

"A small minority of mentally ill people believe the other 300 million in America are secretly suffering the same delusions."

7mYnjwH.gif

Awesome. I love Armageddon.

To better explain my previous statement: most Americans are full, and being full they are in a mood for something entertaining, like to see other people suffer. and when they will finally get their wish, and get hungry quick, they will realize it's not quite as fun as they thought, and they will see that they are not the only ones who were waiting for it to happen, and then they will see what I have been telling you.
:eek::eusa_angel:

To better explain my previous statement: most Americans are full, and being full they are in a mood for something entertaining, like to see other people suffer. and when they will finally get their wish, and get hungry quick, they will realize it's not quite as fun as they thought, and they will see that they are not the only ones who were waiting for it to happen, and then they will see what I have been telling you.
what you're telling us is almost word for nonsensical word is the same shit doom Sayers of every age have blathered since humans learned to speak..
the only difference is your sandwich board is electronic..

what you're telling us is almost word for nonsensical word is the same shit doom Sayers of every age have blathered since humans learned to speak..

The thread author may very well be a few cans short of a six pack, and then again he might not; I really don't know the person so can't make that assessment.

However the post you quoted is full of wisdom and for you to simply dismiss it as blather shows that you yourself are incapable of reading the subtext wrapped in the style. I will further attest to the lunacy of Stormfront, although not for the same reasons. The folks there are the most paranoid bunch of children on the web, and their Hitler fetish and Jew Mania is psychotic.

The thread author may very well be a few cans short of a six pack, and then again he might not; I really don't know the person so can't make that assessment.

However the post you quoted is full of wisdom and for you to simply dismiss it as blather shows that you yourself are incapable of reading the subtext wrapped in the style. I will further attest to the lunacy of Stormfront, although not for the same reasons. The folks there are the most paranoid bunch of children on the web, and their Hitler fetish and Jew Mania is psychotic.
funny, you've just made a false assessment about me that you just said you could not make about pissy...
contradict yourself much?

whats stormfront? anyone got a quickie definition?

whats stormfront? anyone got a quickie definition?
you'd be a perfect fit!

funny, you've just made a false assessment about me that you just said you could not make about pissy...

My assessment toward you was regarding the post you quoted and your evident inability to grasp what was written. I cannot make a blanket assumption on the thread author's general psyche from what I have read here.

No contradiction, and your assessment is accurate. If that bothers you, start buying brighter bulbs.

My assessment toward you was regarding the post you quoted and your evident inability to grasp what was written. I cannot make a blanket assumption on the thread author's general psyche from what I have read here.

No contradiction, and your assessment is accurate. If that bothers you, start buying brighter bulbs.
there you go again..."your evident inability to grasp what was written."-pennywise.
guess you just can't help yourself !

Maybe you have a bad experience with the white supremacists. Maybe you're just not white enough, or maybe you're too white even for them? It's fair to assume they're all lost souls, or that the majority of them are confused about who and what they are, else what man would think himself to be white, generic and blank? Do you like to be a blank canvas that anyone else can draw and paint whatever they want onto it, and if so, who are you then?

Forum List

Back