Exposing Establishment's created World Wide White Supremacist group StormFront

whats stormfront? anyone got a quickie definition?
A world wide white pride movement that I as a white man find offensive for smearing my race. Their official leaders may have white skin, but I can only guess who funds and encourages them.

Maybe you have a bad experience with the white supremacists. Maybe you're just not white enough, or maybe you're too white even for them? It's fair to assume they're all lost souls, or that the majority of them are confused about who and what they are, else what man would think himself to be white, generic and blank? Do you like to be a blank canvas that anyone else can draw and paint whatever they want onto it, and if so, who are you then?
There is no person whiter than me gene wise, here is my explanation about Storm front being a fraud:
Every intelligent person in America already knows that democrats and republicans who fiercely accuse and expose each other are both part of the establishment's puppet circus. But many people may still be unaware that they also not only control most third parties and so called independent movements, but even a world wide white supremacist movement under the name of storm front. Like Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones, this movement and it's genius David Duke has been a regular guest on the establishment media networks.

I was doing some research on Adolf Hitler and ran into this post on storm front. I signed up on the forum to reply to the post, and then took a closer look of that movement. It's a white pride movement, and being as white as any other man on this planet, I felt I belonged there. I quickly noticed they had a whole section on the forum called secession of states, and I began to wonder, wait a minute - this is a movement that worships Adolf Hitler and they have a whole section about secession??? Now as you may know, Hitler was invited to join workers party after he fiercely criticized some fraud nationalist who was suggesting that Germany should secede, break up - Because Hitler knew that breaking up nations is a tactic of international bankers, international criminals, the profiteers of human misery. And I know what happened to Soviet Union after it broke up, in Serbia and in Russia, and I know what happened to Iraq and what is happening in Syria. And so I immediately started asking these storm front people to explain themselves, I demanded to talk to their elders, to their Don Black and their David Duke. And the best they could do, was BAN me from their forum.
Who am I? I am a human being that stands for justice world wide. my web site and videos within it, tell pretty clearly who I am, what I am and what I'm not. www.newworldgovernment.net

Last edited:
To better explain my previous statement: most Americans are full, and being full they are in a mood for something entertaining, like to see other people suffer.

You're full of something, no doubt about it.

Don't pretend that you speak for "most Americans," you self-important granola bar.

To better explain my previous statement: most Americans are full, and being full they are in a mood for something entertaining, like to see other people suffer.

You're full of something, no doubt about it.

Don't pretend that you speak for "most Americans," you self-important granola bar.
his picture is in the dictionary just above the definition for pretentious...

Maybe you have a bad experience with the white supremacists. Maybe you're just not white enough, or maybe you're too white even for them? It's fair to assume they're all lost souls, or that the majority of them are confused about who and what they are, else what man would think himself to be white, generic and blank? Do you like to be a blank canvas that anyone else can draw and paint whatever they want onto it, and if so, who are you then?
There is no person whiter than me gene wise, here is my explanation about Storm front being a fraud:
Every intelligent person in America already knows that democrats and republicans who fiercely accuse and expose each other are both part of the establishment's puppet circus. But many people may still be unaware that they also not only control most third parties and so called independent movements, but even a world wide white supremacist movement under the name of storm front. Like Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones, this movement and it's genius David Duke has been a regular guest on the establishment media networks.

I was doing some research on Adolf Hitler and ran into this post on storm front. I signed up on the forum to reply to the post, and then took a closer look of that movement. It's a white pride movement, and being as white as any other man on this planet, I felt I belonged there. I quickly noticed they had a whole section on the forum called secession of states, and I began to wonder, wait a minute - this is a movement that worships Adolf Hitler and they have a whole section about secession??? Now as you may know, Hitler was invited to join workers party after he fiercely criticized some fraud nationalist who was suggesting that Germany should secede, break up - Because Hitler knew that breaking up nations is a tactic of international bankers, international criminals, the profiteers of human misery. And I know what happened to Soviet Union after it broke up, in Serbia and in Russia, and I know what happened to Iraq and what is happening in Syria. And so I immediately started asking these storm front people to explain themselves, I demanded to talk to their elders, to their Don Black and their David Duke. And the best they could do, was BAN me from their forum.
Who am I? I am a human being that stands for justice world wide. my web site and videos within it, tell pretty clearly who I am, what I am and what I'm not. New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order

No, no, I understand. I read the OP, and I could rant about stuff, too. The fractional reserve system is a serious problem, unsustainable, but it's impossible to explain that to anyone. Squeeze all the facts into a 30 second sound bite if you can.

Maybe draw some parallels, get a good handle on things. So, the white supremacists done throw you overboard because of the storm-front, and do you feel you have a message to send to the nation? In how many days should the kingdom be overthrown due to the exploits of international criminals?

You see, that is the story of the dove, is a good way you can relate your story to the world, then maybe more people would appreciate. Maybe, but I don't really know, just a guess.

No, no, I understand. I read the OP, and I could rant about stuff, too. The fractional reserve system is a serious problem, unsustainable, but it's impossible to explain that to anyone. Squeeze all the facts into a 30 second sound bite if you can.

Maybe draw some parallels, get a good handle on things. So, the white supremacists done throw you overboard because of the storm-front, and do you feel you have a message to send to the nation? In how many days should the kingdom be overthrown due to the exploits of international criminals?

You see, that is the story of the dove, is a good way you can relate your story to the world, then maybe more people would appreciate. Maybe, but I don't really know, just a guess.
Right, it has to be as clear and as to the point as possible, and I believe I am working on it, as I know are many other good people.

Forum List

Back