EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Bill Clinton Facing NEW Sex Assault Claims

Bill Clinton is a very sick sex predator. Shame on all Democrats who've dutifully defended him. He's a very sick man, who's needed psychiatric care for many years. That doesn't justify his crimes, it's just the reality.

However, Hillary Clinton represents true evil. She set out to smear and destroy the lives of his numerous victims. She's far more evil than he is. There's definitely a special place in hell reserved for her.

Last edited:
Let's make a deal. You get Fraken and Moore in one courtroom, and Clinton and Trump in another and let it all come out. Deal?

gatewaypundit

AND

Ed Klein.

lol'

'nough said.

So if a media outlet doesn't parrot Democrat Fake News, you refuse to accept it as being credible. Pretty closed-minded and ignorant. You need to expand your horizons, kid. Tune out Democrat Fake News for awhile. Get enlightened.

Bill Clinton is a very sick sex predator. Shame on all Democrats who've dutifully defended him. He's a very sick man, he's needed psychiatric care for many years. That doesn't justify his crimes, it's just the reality.

However, Hillary Clinton represents true evil. She set out to smear and destroy the lives of his numerous victims. She's far more evil than he is. There's definitely a special place in hell reserved for her.
Someone needs a psychiatrist, and it isn't them. Look in the mirror.:cuckoo:

Gateway Pundit again. Get an ffing brain. It's fake: fake, fake, fake. You're pathetic, really pathetic,

I'm pretty sure any media outlet not parroting your Democrat Fake News, is considered 'fake' to you. Am i wrong? You should make an effort to lay off Democrat Fake News for awhile. Expand your horizons.

Clintonitis, pay no attention.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

For people who don't know Ed Klein, he's a total fucking retard Hillary hater who makes up shit out of whole cloth -- even (thinking) conservatives know he's disgusting hack:

"Klein received extensive criticism for his 2005 biography of Hillary Clinton, The Truth About Hillary. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."

The conservative columnist John Podhoretz criticized the book in the New York Post,

"Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."

In the National Review, conservative columnist James Geraghty wrote, “Folks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level.”

Kathryn Jean Lopez of National Review asked Klein in a June 20, 2005 interview, "Why on earth would you put such a terrible story in your book...that looks to be flimsily sourced at that?," regarding his suggestion that Chelsea Clinton was conceived in an act of marital rape.
Facing criticism from both the left and right for making the claim, Klein eventually backed away from the insinuation..."

"Rush Limbaugh said of Klein's work, describing the sources as "grade school chatter."

Bill Clinton is a very sick sex predator. Shame on all Democrats who've dutifully defended him. He's a very sick man, he's needed psychiatric care for many years. That doesn't justify his crimes, it's just the reality.

Agreed.

From the article, "Hillary Clinton allegedly offered to hire private detectives to find dirt on the new accusers, but Clinton's legal team advised against it, sources said

Someone needs a psychiatrist, and it isn't them. Look in the mirror.:cuckoo:

Uh huh, continue defending a sick serial rapist. Whatever floats your boat, i guess. :cuckoo:

For people who don't know Ed Klein, he's a total fucking retard Hillary hater who makes up shit out of whole cloth -- even (thinking) conservatives know he's disgusting hack:

"Klein received extensive criticism for his 2005 biography of Hillary Clinton, The Truth About Hillary. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."

The conservative columnist John Podhoretz criticized the book in the New York Post,

"Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."

In the National Review, conservative columnist James Geraghty wrote, “Folks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level.”

Kathryn Jean Lopez of National Review asked Klein in a June 20, 2005 interview, "Why on earth would you put such a terrible story in your book...that looks to be flimsily sourced at that?," regarding his suggestion that Chelsea Clinton was conceived in an act of marital rape.
Facing criticism from both the left and right for making the claim, Klein eventually backed away from the insinuation..."

"Rush Limbaugh said of Klein's work, describing the sources as "grade school chatter."
Rush is talking about this new story on Bill right now.

Agreed.

From the article, "Hillary Clinton allegedly offered to hire private detectives to find dirt on the new accusers, but Clinton's legal team advised against it, sources said

Like i said, she's far more evil than he is. What she did to his numerous victims is unforgivable. He's a sick degenerate who needs to be incarcerated and receive psychiatric care. But his wife represents true evil.

He's so old. Does he wear a colonoscopy bag? He won't live forever. Republicans will still keep accusing him even when he's in a wheelchair.

He's so old. Does he wear a colonoscopy bag? He won't live forever. Republicans will still keep accusing him even when he's in a wheelchair.

You know, they still locate and prosecute Nazi War Criminals. Their advanced age doesn't justify their crimes and make them go away. Even if they're a 100yrs old, they should be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back