Explain the January 6th hearings Again?

Would you care to explain what you mean by a direct threat? (Please be specific.)
WTF?
The attack on the capitol, you retard.
People were injured and died as a result.
Congress and their families had to be isolated in a more secure area.
Or are you an ignoramus who merely repeats words and phrases without any idea of their meaning?
Evidently you don't, moron.

the main difference is a take over of government vs street crime.

BULLSHIT.

Democratic party officials were DIRECTLY involved in the BLM riots

BLM protests became violent for two main reasons. Sometimes it was criminal opportunists taking advantage of the situtation to do their dirty deeds. Other times it was right wing milita groups coming in to cause trouble. Sometimes both.

BULLSHIT

BLM was funded by the DNC.

In any case, BLM never came to the level of taking over government operations, nor was it incited by official political leadership.

BULLSHIT

Every Democratic party officials encouraged the riots.

Every Democratic mayor told the police to stand down

The VICE PRESIDENT was bailing communist terrorists out of jail.

The vast majority of the fuss about BLM is just like the fuss over Kaepernick kneeling. Its just racists getting their panties in a bunch.
FUCK YOU.

BLM and their DNC masters threatened my children.

They're going to pay for that, and YOU are going to pay for voting for the fucking assholes in the first place.

I don't give a shit about that fucktard football player. But I do care about my children. And I care about the Stalinist bullshit that's coming down from the asswipes who claim to represent my country.

Listen carefully: I DO NOT CONSENT TO BE GOVERNED THAT WAY.

You're going to hear those words again

A lot

BULLSHIT.

Democratic party officials were DIRECTLY involved in the BLM riots

BULLSHIT

BLM was funded by the DNC.

BULLSHIT

Every Democratic party officials encouraged the riots.

Every Democratic mayor told the police to stand down

The VICE PRESIDENT was bailing communist terrorists out of jail.

FUCK YOU.

BLM and their DNC masters threatened my children.

They're going to pay for that, and YOU are going to pay for voting for the fucking assholes in the first place.

I don't give a shit about that fucktard football player. But I do care about my children. And I care about the Stalinist bullshit that's coming down from the asswipes who claim to represent my country.

Listen carefully: I DO NOT CONSENT TO BE GOVERNED THAT WAY.

You're going to hear those words again

A lot
Sure, Q NUT.

‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence,'
Rudy Giuliani.

BLM protests became violent for two main reasons. Sometimes it was criminal opportunists taking advantage of the situtation to do their dirty deeds. Other times it was right wing milita groups coming in to cause trouble. Sometimes both. In any case, BLM never came to the level of taking over government operations, nor was it incited by official political leadership.

The vast majority of the fuss about BLM is just like the fuss over Kaepernick kneeling. Its just racists getting their panties in a bunch.
At this point, I wish January 6th had been an actual insurrection. Biden and the democrats are SO broken and corrupt. Being that Lib Democrats are only supported democratically by vague financial international investment groups. Black rock? George Soros? Sinopec?

BLM protests became violent for two main reasons. Sometimes it was criminal opportunists taking advantage of the situtation to do their dirty deeds. Other times it was right wing milita groups coming in to cause trouble. Sometimes both. In any case, BLM never came to the level of taking over government operations, nor was it incited by official political leadership.

Right wing, stop it man....the left wing is violent as fuck. They can be becasue they get no penalty, people will lose patience and when they do, the soy boys are gonna be mush, I can not wait for that day.

WTF?
The attack on the capitol, you retard.
People were injured and died as a result.
Congress and their families had to be isolated in a more secure area.

Evidently you don't, moron.
OMG it made congressmen scared, we can't have that. God forbid they get uncomfortable after fucking people over and over and over again.......

Lets see, democrats burning down cities, they say it's the voice of the dispossessed. Up till January 6th. So 6 months of BLM burning down shit, that's good. One day on Jan 6th Trump supporters get all in your face, that is bad, Explain the difference.
So you are too stupid to get it.

Thanks for showing us you are a waste of time.

OMG it made congressmen scared, we can't have that. God forbid they get uncomfortable after fucking people over and over and over again.......
You're fucking brain dead.
Those retards attacked and killed police officers too, you moron.

Sure, Q NUT.

‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence,'
Rudy Giuliani.

Did I tell you we have financial records?

Yep. We do.

We have the ones BEFORE Marc Elias got there.

There's a few Democratic party officials that are going to be shitting their pants soon.

Some of them are even on the Stalin Committee.

Yep. We do.

There's a few Democratic party officials that are going to be shitting their pants soon.

Sure sure. Just line Hillary was going to prison.

Just like you cons said she lied under oath.

But couldn't bring yourselves to charge poir Hillary with purgery for some odd reason.

😆 🤣 only idiots believe you cons any more.

Sure sure. Just line Hillary was going to prison.

Just like you cons said she lied under oath.

But couldn't bring yourselves to charge poir Hillary with purgery for some odd reason.

😆 🤣 only idiots believe you cons any more.
I do not give a FLYING fuck whether you believe it or not.

Yep. We do.
STILL believing Tucker and his nut job guest.

Sure, another, in a long line of "bombshells" that were going to take place in the past 6 years.
Of course, Carlson's delusions and metaphors..................again

Sure, another, in a long line of "bombshells" that were going to take place in the past 6 years.

Sucker Carlson is the gift that keeps giving to the democrats.

What guest?

I've never watched Tucker in my whole entire life.

What guest?

lol

Lefties are the kings of bombshells. The last one was just a few days ago. :p

Whatever. You people are very fucking strange.

You do realize that Fox is exactly like CNN, right? They lie so much they're not even allowed to call themselves "news" anymore, they have to call themselves "infotainment".

What guest?

What guest?

lol

You do realize that Fox is exactly like CNN, right? They lie so much they're not even allowed to call themselves "news" anymore, they have to call themselves "infotainment".
Well where are you getting his talking points from his show. Cause you repeat them almost line for line.

What guest?

What guest?
Sure you repeat his lying ass, then claim you don't watch?
One thing about Trumptards, they are as good of liars as their dear leader is.
They try to make up for it in quantity though.
lol

Those were republicans..................Trump republicans..................that testified, numbnuts.

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson admitted he sometimes lies when he is “really cornered or something” in a new interview with “The Rubin Report” published Sunday.

“I lie. If I’m really cornered or something, I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t, you know, I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” Carlson said.

Lets see, democrats burning down cities, they say it's the voice of the dispossessed. Up till January 6th. So 6 months of BLM burning down shit, that's good. One day on Jan 6th Trump supporters get all in your face, that is bad, Explain the difference.
The hearings are an example of kabuki theater

. ***snip***

What does Kabuki theater mean? Kabuki is a form of classical theater in Japan known for its elaborate costumes and dynamic acting. The phrases Kabuki theater, kabuki dance, or kabuki play are sometimes used in political discourse to describe an event characterized more by showmanship than by content.

1657963020328.jpeg

1657963087755.jpeg

Forum List

Back