Explain the January 6th hearings Again?

I think the Democrats have become so deranged that they believe these hearings will be viewed by the public with anything other than contempt. It is as if they keep doubling down on a losing hand. If the November elections are at all fair, they will suffer a huge rebuke at the polls which will hopefully last for many years.

Lets see, democrats burning down cities, they say it's the voice of the dispossessed. Up till January 6th. So 6 months of BLM burning down shit, that's good. One day on Jan 6th Trump supporters get all in your face, that is bad, Explain the difference.

I don't want to get into too much of the conspiracy stuff, but, the first questions should begin with "what did we do for security processes to deny such attacks"? Anyone responsible for the security and the preceding discussions that occurred BEFORE Jan 6th, should have been where this started. If not, the credibility and legitimacy is already tarnished.

Furthermore, I would suggest Americans head to youtube and listen to news from foreign sources, be it DW (Germany), 24 (France), WION( India), Sky News (Australia), even, *gulp*, state funded BBC (UK) and watch those covering Jan 6th and more importantly, the public comments from users.

Yes, most foreign media present the issue as CNN does. Mirrior images. However, read the comments from the foreign viewers.

If you think it is only Americans who are skeptical you would be quite inaccurate.

Now if this is what the average global citizen gleans from this, imagine what foreign intelligence agencies and governments believe?

This has been an exercize, as far as I can tell, in "Parties over country". It is a very dangerous game in such a precarious global environment in which principles, values and Goodwill will determine alliances, not "which ideology or even individual runs the nation". There should be unweilding, basic premises across the board which should never be betrayed for power.

Lets see, democrats burning down cities, they say it's the voice of the dispossessed. Up till January 6th. So 6 months of BLM burning down shit, that's good. One day on Jan 6th Trump supporters get all in your face, that is bad, Explain the difference.

On January 6th 2020 congress tasted its own mortality. That alone is what it's all about. Some people entered the hallowed high halls of our federal legislative branch and for one shining moment almost touched the very heavens; almost. These show trials and investigations are all about making examples out of little people who very nearly touched a hair on the heads of our congressmen. Frankly, I am a bit surprised those who entered that holy domed building haven't been publicly executed. I suppose we're not quite there just yet.

• Banned
I am rather confused . Democrats excuse riots and burning down cities for months, that is ok. It is the voice of the outspoken they say. So what is the difference between the outrage on jan. 6th and the 500+ race riots in 2020? So outrage can be justified? Ok.

I am rather confused . Democrats excuse riots and burning down cities for months, that is ok. It is the voice of the outspoken they say. So what is the difference between the outrage on jan. 6th and the 500+ race riots in 2020? So outrage can be justified? Ok.

Frankly, I am surprised you expect fairness in any aspect of modern life, let alone fairness or balance in politics. Further, doing something about the months and months of BLM riots was the responsibility of the American people, not the government. BLM should have been repelled by we the people in every neighborhood where they chose to burn, loot or murder. Kyle Rittenhouse, of all people, saw the horrors BLM riots inflicted on his locality and decided to actually do something about it, something to stop it. He wasn't all that terrified of repercussions; tens of millions of other American "men" were terrified of what the cops and courts and prosecutors would do to them if they stood up proudly and shouted, "No more. No more!" Tragic, really.

the main difference is a take over of government vs street crime.

BLM protests became violent for two main reasons. Sometimes it was criminal opportunists taking advantage of the situtation to do their dirty deeds. Other times it was right wing milita groups coming in to cause trouble. Sometimes both. In any case, BLM never came to the level of taking over government operations, nor was it incited by official political leadership.

The vast majority of the fuss about BLM is just like the fuss over Kaepernick kneeling. Its just racists getting their panties in a bunch.

The Floyd rioters were not attempting to overthrow the government, retard.

I can't believe this actually has to be explained to you.

I think the Democrats have become so deranged that they believe these hearings will be viewed by the public with anything other than contempt. It is as if they keep doubling down on a losing hand. If the November elections are at all fair, they will suffer a huge rebuke at the polls which will hopefully last for many years.
The hearings are having an effect. Even before Hutchinson, the number of Republicans who feel Trump should be charged with a crime has doubled since last year.

Even if he isn't charged, I seriously doubt Trump will run in 2024 after this. He has way too much baggage.

Hunter Biden crack head, Burisma, China, the laptop, What did Trump ever do/ this level of inflation?
Yes, this is all you tards can bring to the discussion about Trump's crimes. An ocean of red herrings.

They are 18 months into an incident that lasted two hours. Plans are to take this well into 2023. This is supposed to stop Trump in 2024. What it's really doing is making him more popular.

They are 18 months into an incident that lasted two hours. Plans are to take this well into 2023. This is supposed to stop Trump in 2024. What it's really doing is making him more popular.
The number of Republicans who feel Trump should be charged with a crime has doubled in the past year, and that was before Hutchinson's testimony.

And Trump's attempted coup went on for MONTHS, not hours.

It's all about "whataboutism" with Trumptards.

They TRY to compare two different instances.

Like trying to compare the Titanic with the airplanes that crashed on 9/11.

Which one was a direct threat to the highest levels of the US government?

Then, they claim the democrats were OK with the summer riots of 2020?

1656746181053.png

The number of Republicans who feel Trump should be charged with a crime has doubled in the past year, and that was before Hutchinson's testimony.

And Trump's attempted coup went on for MONTHS, not hours.
That's a good dream. You will be really pissed when you wake up.

They have lost touch with reality. November can't come fast enough.

Forum List

Back