Expect USMB Trump followers to ignore his faults and deflect 2017

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If we are wise, those of us with brains on this board, do not attempt to attack Trump and expose what will be his obvious inabilities to govern....pointing them out to his blind ignorant followers will be a waste of time, so save yourself and let the clown and his faults go....ignorance is a blessing for white people on this board, it helps them remain relevant in a world that is sick to death of racist white people.

If we are wise, those of us with brains on this board, do not attempt to attack Trump and expose what will be his obvious inabilities to govern....pointing them out to his blind ignorant followers will be a waste of time, so save yourself and let the clown and his faults go....ignorance is a blessing for white people on this board, it helps them remain relevant in a world that is sick to death of racist white people.

Your post lost all credibility after the word brains

you mean the same way the followers of all the other Presidents were?......like you with Obama?....

Wait, are you saying that you're going to STFU and stop whining?? Bullshit.:lol:

• Banned

Wait, are you saying that you're going to STFU and stop whining?? Bullshit.:lol:
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. I refuse to go back and forth with you people not reconizing Trumps faults and deflecting with nonsense. Gonna find better things to do in 2017. Or a better site with people who actually have brains, like a really good site I found

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned

Of course it did, brains is like Kryptonite to you mindless red fucks....thanks for the help

Of course it did, brains is like Kryptonite to you mindless red fucks....thanks for the help

This, folks, is what happens when you are breastfed until age 11.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. I refuse to go back and forth with you people not reconizing Trumps faults and deflecting with nonsense. Gonna find better things to do in 2017. Or a better site with people who actually have brains, like a really good site I found

You don't have the willpower to quit us.:D

Democrats do it too dude.... I am a democrat who supported Trump in the beginning until the GOP got their hands on him..
He may just surprise you...

Now as far as Hypocrisy.....it pisses me off

Flip Flopping , Kiss Ass, and Fake...

Democrats do it too dude.... I am a democrat who supported Trump in the beginning until the GOP got their hands on him..

The GOP made him mock a handicapped reporter and brag about sexual assault?

Well go on than....

The GOP made him mock a handicapped reporter and brag about sexual assault?

Already debunked.

tigerred, you liberal crack head, your butt hurt couldn't possibly allow you to go without commenting here. Stand up occasionally, so your brain can get some oxygen.

Well hell. You lefty loons ignored all of douchebags faults for eight years. You voted for those faults. Not once but twice.

You can't cure stupid.

IMG_0970.JPG

You don't have the willpower to quit us.:D

Forum List

Back