expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

The Rams are coming back to LA!

I okay'd the move about a half-hour ago.

they are definetley coming back and people like huggy and the other saint louis apologists who came on here and INSISTED they are going to be in saint louis next year,are going to owe me a grave apology for their behaviour and refusal to look at the facts i presented back then.:biggrin:

people like huggy and the other siant louis apologists,cant comprehend what this paragprah here below means.lol.

In rejecting the required price tag to meet that stipulation, St. Louis triggered a clause that enables the Rams to break their 30-year lease after the 2014 season

the NFL and saint louis need each other,really?:asshole:

Commentary St Louis Rams And The NFL Need Each Other - Arch Authority - A St. Louis Sports Site - Cardinals Rams Blues and more

The NFL is a smart business, they know they can’t alienate the 22nd largest media market in the country. The Rams belong to St. Louis. The most success that franchise

that was very clever of them to make in bold big letters THE 22ND LARGEST MEDIA MARKET IN THE COUNTRY and they are trying to tell us saint louis and the NFL need each other?:lmao:

The St Louis Rams may not be the St Louis Rams for long. The Edward Jones Dome owners on Tuesday said they were hopeful that the Rams will be able to get a deal done to stay in St. Louis. Being hopeful and being certain are two very different things.

so very true.:biggrin:

LA loves winners but will not support losers.

the saint louis media of course streches the truth here mixing in a lie with a lot of truth.yes LA loves winners but they WILL support the rams even when they are losing,there is a reason why they were therefor 50 years.great fan support. they just wont support the raiders.even the year they won the superbowl out there the fan support wasnt that great.and when they started losing,that place was half empty all the time,not so with the rams.rams belong in LA ,Raiders blong in oakland,simple as that.

Last edited:
Do you think the Jacksonville Jaguars will relocate as well? I suspect the Rams will leaving for LA but I am not sure where the Jags would go if they relocate?

Do you think the Jacksonville Jaguars will relocate as well? I suspect the Rams will leaving for LA but I am not sure where the Jags would go if they relocate?

they MIGHT in the future.some people have said they might be the next NFL franchise that relocates to saint louis down the road sometime maybe in the next 5 to 10 years.

They shoudl move to saint louis and Bill Bidwell in arizona should be forced to give the name back to that city to the jaguars and keep a football team in arizona just rename them the firebirds.its great to see the rams coming back to LA as it was the raiders going back to oakland.

that always gave me hope to cling on to that they would someday come back.Just wish somehow the colts would go back to baltimore and the cardinals back to saint louis.there shoudl be some kind of law against moving teams liek that.its a fucked up world they are allowed to do that.

Last edited:
stadium free agency begins in 2015 for the rams.the smart ones in STL know that stan kroenke will exercise all his options.

they MIGHT in the future.some people have said they might be the next NFL franchise that relocates to saint louis down the road sometime maybe in the next 5 to 10 years.

They shoudl move to saint louis and Bill Bidwell in arizona should be forced to give the name back to that city to the jaguars and keep a football team in arizona just rename them the firebirds.its great to see the rams coming back to LA as it was the raiders going back to oakland.

that always gave me hope to cling on to that they would someday come back.Just wish somehow the colts would go back to baltimore and the cardinals back to saint louis.there shoudl be some kind of law against moving teams liek that.its a fucked up world they are allowed to do that.

I don't see Arizona having to relinquish their name if St. Louis does in fact get a team. They'll more then likely craft a whole new brand instead.

I hate that teams get bounced all over of the nation but I am not sure a law is the answer. It would be like forcing a company to keep a location open despite the fact it is losing the owner money.

I don't see Arizona having to relinquish their name if St. Louis does in fact get a team. They'll more then likely craft a whole new brand instead.

I hate that teams get bounced all over of the nation but I am not sure a law is the answer. It would be like forcing a company to keep a location open despite the fact it is losing the owner money.

In this fucked up world,Arizona wont have to relinquish their name like they should HAVE to.

in In this fucked up world,Arizona wont have to relinquish their name like they should HAVE to.

I really don't see that happening. I don't even support such an act at this point. Likely a whole new brand will be created.

in In this fucked up world,Arizona wont have to relinquish their name like they should HAVE to.

I really don't see that happening. I don't even support such an act at this point. Likely a whole new brand will be created.
support what act,the jags moving out of jacksonville,is that what you mean?

The Jags moving out of Jacksonville and Arizona having to forfeit their name, if it every came to that of course. I wouldn't want the Jags to leave but I am not sure a law could force them to stay either.

The Jags moving out of Jacksonville and Arizona having to forfeit their name, if it every came to that of course. I wouldn't want the Jags to leave but I am not sure a law could force them to stay either.
dude arizona in a JUST world would give up their name and give it back to saint louis..it wasnt right they were allowed to move away.arizona stole something from them that did not belong to them just like saint louis stole something that did not belong to them and is being returned where it RIGHTFULLY belongs. arizona can have a team,just not one that they stole from sometone else,the cards belong in saint louis and that team in arizona should have a new name like arizona firebirds,coyotes,or rattlers,something like that dude.

So, what is being said is that teams should stay in there original cities?

In every case? Baltimore, St Louis, Arizona and all the rest of the cases, the teams should never have moved?

Why? Why is moving a team that isn't supported wrong?

thank god the NFL doesnt think like the same way about that as you do.while i agree that the jags should not have to give up their name,i wouldnt shed a tear if the jags moved to saint louis and became the cardinals and arizona had to give up their name since again,arizona took something from saint louis that did not belong to them and are thieves.

plus the jags are dead last in atteandance,ranked 32 out of all the 32 teams,they dont support their team out there so i wouldnt feel sorry to see them lose their team.

and guess what? thats another reason the rams are rightfully so moving back to LA cause saint louis doesnt support their team either,they are second to last in attendance ranked 31st with the jags being the ONLY one ahead of them as far as the worst attenadance.:biggrin:

THEIR home opener drew like 35,000 people for the 65,000 seating capacity in saint louis.thats embarrassing.:lmao:

so thank god the NFL doesnt think like YOU do. otherwise I wouldnt be getting back my RAMS in LA where they BELONG next year.

Forum List

Back