expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

ahh those words just sound soooo right. people today still rightfully think of them as that team cause thats where they belong.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
thank god these new investors with deep pockets came along to invest in the raiders,this will keep them out of LA.new money breathes new life into a new home to keep the raiders in oakland.

Deep pocketed investors sign up for Coliseum City - Inside Bay Area

big investors ready to write the checks.coliseum city could be a reality soon keeping the a's and raiders in oakland.

Oakland s Coliseum City project could cost 2 billion - San Francisco Business Times
some more on this.

this is why the raiders need to stay in oakland.in LA they did not have packed crowds like this when they were losing,despite being winless,this is what tit always looks like in oakland for home games.

Raiders News Oakland Raiders Extend Lease With O.co Coliseum Raiders Tribune

http://abc7news.com/business/lawmakers-work-on-deal-to-keep-raiders-in-oakland/360214/

Oakland Mayor-Elect Libby Schaaf Will Fight Like Hell To Keep A s Raiders In Town CBS San Francisco
as expected,the raiders choose to stay where they belong,and give oakland time to make coliseum city a reality.

mark davis doesnt have a very good memory.he thinks the raiders would be embraced in LA when in fact the last several years they were in LA and had losing seasons,their stadium was half empty all the time,in oakland they are seeling out despite the fact they are winless.davis would be a fool to think he would be embraced in LA.

Oakland Raiders Considering Move to Los Angeles Says Owner Mark Davis Bleacher Report

march 14th 2014 article.link not working.

i found this to be very amusing.lol

Bring any NFL team Los Angeles just not the Raiders. Facebook

Last edited:
St Louis Rams beat writer Jim Thomas tweet.
@jthom- I'm hearing absolutely nothing is going on with respect to stadium lease/new stadium talks in St. Louis . . .

Stan Kroenke and Roger Goodell at the NFL Owners Meetings in Washington D.C., October 8, 2013... what do you think they talked about? (feel free to caption this picture)

This picture of Kroenke and Goodell was posted by the AP yesterday, during a break in the NFL meetings... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall, to hear what they were discussing...

It seems like only yesterday.
The Rams stink. Lots of empty seats. The team wants taxpayers to remodel or build the Rams a new stadium. The taxpayers say no. There’s a threat to move.
The Rams are free to move after the 2014 season because St. Louis will not fund the $700 million in stadium improvements the team is demanding.
It’s already been speculated the Rams or Chargers might move to Los Angeles if Los Angeles puts a winning stadium proposal before NFL owners.

It should also be noted that Kroenke was in the bidding for the Dodgers

Simers And furthermore from St. Louis - The Orange County Register

thank god these new investors with deep pockets came along to invest in the raiders,this will keep them out of LA.new money breathes new life into a new home to keep the raiders in oakland.

big investors ready to write the checks.coliseum city could be a reality soon keeping the a's and raiders in oakland.

Oakland s Coliseum City project could cost 2 billion - San Francisco Business Times

cheers to DR DEATH and his passion to keep the raiders in oakland.:clap:
some more on this.

this is why the raiders need to stay in oakland.in LA they did not have packed crowds like this when they were losing,despite being winless,this is what tit always looks like in oakland for home games.

http://abc7news.com/business/lawmakers-work-on-deal-to-keep-raiders-in-oakland/360214/

Oakland Mayor-Elect Libby Schaaf Will Fight Like Hell To Keep A s Raiders In Town CBS San Francisco
as expected,the raiders choose to stay where they belong,and give oakland time to make coliseum city a reality.

mark davis doesnt have a very good memory.he thinks the raiders would be embraced in LA when in fact the last several years they were in LA and had losing seasons,their stadium was half empty all the time,in oakland they are seeling out despite the fact they are winless.davis would be a fool to think he would be embraced in LA.

Oakland Raiders Considering Move to Los Angeles Says Owner Mark Davis Bleacher Report

cheers to dr death in his passion to keep the raiders in oakland.:banana::clap2:

Oakland Coliseum City planning gets go ahead from city council - Silver And Black Pride

some more on this.

cheers to dr death in his passion to keep the raiders in oakland.:banana::clap2:

Oakland Coliseum City planning gets go ahead from city council - Silver And Black Pride

boy mark davis needs to get his head out of his ass.He is in fantasyworld thinking he will be embraced in LA.

That stadium was half empty all the time when they were losing,the only raider fans that showedd up were from oakland,.if not for them,that place would have had far many more thousands of empty seats.the LA experiement didnt work before,thats why al davis moved back to oakland,get with the program mark.

At any rate, King pivots from that to speculating about the Rams leaving the empty seats in St. Louis, lured away from powerful interests in Los Angeles.

You know one thing that continues to perplex me is why Stan Kroenke doesn't at least say something along the lines that he wants to do everyhting possible to make this work in St. Louis, that he's committed to doing so. (And by saying that, it doesn't mean he's promising anything.) In the back of my mind, it makes me wonder if he's looking for greener pastures somewhere.
He's got a point here, a very good one.

Not to be unappreciative. Kroenke's opened the wallet for local fans, buying up tickets to avoid embarrassing blackouts:rofl::lmao::lmao:

Unusual sources talking up Rams relocation - Turf Show Times

some more on this.

boy mark davis needs to get his head out of his ass.He is in fantasyworld thinking he will be embraced in LA.

That stadium was half empty all the time when they were losing,the only raider fans that showedd up were from oakland,.if not for them,that place would have had far many more thousands of empty seats.the LA experiement didnt work before,thats why al davis moved back to oakland,get with the program mark.

Amen to that. I watched many a Raider game at the coliseum When they were in L.A. the only time frame that I recall them filling the stadium was during te period that Bo Jackson was there and crazy Al benched Marcus Allen..that had to be one of the dumbest moves ever, and it left a bad lasting impression with southern Californians who remembered Allen's exploits at USC as well as his prep years in San Diego...matter of fact, he attended my high school, so needless to say, I was not happy over what they did to him.

As a St. Louisan, I look at this and chuckle. It's just funny, seeing how 'Merica is so hot and bothered by the NFL but the NFL might as well be Arena Football in this town. It's baseball and hockey and youth soccer over here. The Rams and the STL media try so hard to pimp the Rams here but nobody gives two shits. And I like that because the NFL can go blow itself.

comedy gold.:biggrin:

Rams Host MNF For The First Time Since 2006 Here s The Crowd

Last edited:

Forum List

Back