Excuse me, while I kiss the sky

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Didn't the overlord or health, Tony Fauci get Corona virus. Twice? All those precautions and masking up...

• Banned
Well damn, I had corvid, and despite the bullshit from the left, it was just another iteration of the flu. that's it.

• Banned
Anyone remember the swine flu? 1976. We managed to survive that contrived nonsense. Um, we magically survived the the NEW contrived pandemic of 2020. Why? because it's politically driven panic mongering bullshit. get over it. You Will.

Anyone remember the swine flu? 1976. We managed to survive that contrived nonsense. Um, we magically survived the the NEW contrived pandemic of 2020. Why? because it's politically driven panic mongering bullshit. get over it. You Will.
I had to get a swine flu shot and I was in bed for 2 weeks. I wouldn't let my family get the shot. I was 1 1/2 years from retirement and I had a 100 degree temp for 2 1/2 years. That was the last shot for anything I ever had. It's been 46 years and I haven't had the flu during that time. We got Covid in Feb 2020 but it was mild and lasted about 4 days.

New Topics

Forum List

Back