What do you think about the insurrectionists?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
The aftermath of the Insurrection is still with us. On one hand, USA has much worse Safety Network then UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ. On the other hand, many Americans are proud of living in a Superpower.

At least 20,000 insurrectionists have been arrested and 10,000 received severe penalty. What is your opinion of these people?

The aftermath of the Insurrection is still with us. On one hand, USA has much worse Safety Network then UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ. On the other hand, many Americans are proud of living in a Superpower.

At least 20,000 insurrectionists have been arrested and 10,000 received severe penalty. What is your opinion of these people?
The Democrats are terrorists, and should be treated as such.

What insurrection? Did something happen somewhere?

Oh, wait: I bet those Thugees are acting up in India again. I told the British East India Company that would happen, but they didn't listen to me, dammit! You can't trust those sepoys of the Company's army in the garrison town. They're always trying to mutiny.

Last edited:

What county are you from? Your syntax suggests an eastern bloc country. You're definitely not American, so my advice is worry about your own country rather than ours.

What county are you from? Your syntax suggests an eastern bloc country. You're definitely not American, so my advice is worry about your own country rather than ours.

Possibly. What eastern bloc country's propaganda masters would tell this boy that "20,000 people" have been arrested? Maybe Russia?

I'd ask him if he knows how to do the Slavic Squat. That's the new dance craze over there, from what I've been told.

1656906750115.png

Strangely people on this forum have almost forgotten about the Insurrection anniversary.

As the result of the Insurrection, Americans do not have a Safety Network, which people in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ do have.

Strangely people on this forum have almost forgotten about the Insurrection anniversary.

As the result of the Insurrection, Americans do not have a Safety Network, which people in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ do have.

I have safety networks you people in people in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ can't even own. They come in all different calibers too.

I have safety networks you people in people in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ can't even own. They come in all different calibers too.
That is also the result of the Insurrection.

Most people in need of help in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ do get much more money and services then people in need of help in USA.

I think your numbers are WAY off. Having said that, my solution would be offers of blindfolds and cigarettes.

That is also the result of the Insurrection.

Most people in need of help in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ do get much more money and services then people in need of help in USA.

What can I say? Their taxes are far higher than ours, they have far fewer people than we do, and they have far fewer opportunities than we do.

Frankly I despise most of the democrat insurrectionists, and their MSM enablers. Schitt, nadsy and all the rest should be in prison

You have no idea what you're talking about. It wasn't an insurrection. It was a pre-planned entrapment of MAGA patriotic Trump supporters.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It wasn't an insurrection. It was a pre-planned entrapment of MAGA patriotic Trump supporters.

It was just an unsupervised Capitol tour. But then the FBI and disguised antifa had to show up and ruin those sightseer's day. They were supposed to have a picnic later in the evening, you know. With some folk singers, and roasting some marshmallows.

Last edited:
About 10,000 insurrectionists received the ultimate penalty. Other 10,000 lived out their lives in relative calm.

Still, 246 years later many people suffer as a result of their Insurrection. USA does not have a Safety Net. UK, Canada, Australia, NZ do have much better Safety Net.

About 10,000 insurrectionists received the ultimate penalty. Other 10,000 lived out their lives in relative calm.

Still, 246 years later many people suffer as a result of their Insurrection. USA does not have a Safety Net. UK, Canada, Australia, NZ do have much better Safety Net.

Da hell are you talkin' about, son?

New Topics

Forum List

Back