biden is so weak on leadership now everybody is interfering in our politics

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
but but trump... LOL

but but trump... LOL

God knows we have more than our share of foreign interlopers on this board too.

biden is so weak on leadership now everybody is interfering in our politics​

Biden is so strong on leadership that he lets also others realize good ideas.

¿Same sentence?

but but trump... LOL

That's what happens when you have weak leadership.

You can even see it in everyday life. A weak parent has kids that tell them what to do and don't follow the rules, a weak boss at work where their subordinates push them around and do what they please, groups of friends where they run over the weaker ones and lead them around.

Soft, weak willed and weak minded people that don't command any respect or common courtesy are the ones no one respects or takes seriously.

And that's Biden and his administration. They are soft and weak. They don't show anyone respect so they get none in return. They just run around blaming everything on everyone else with no backbone to take responsibility and they don't care about anyone but themselves.

Say what you will about trump but the only people who didn't respect him as a leader were the same Americans today that are soft and weak and ruining the country. Foreign leaders respected him and feared him. We need that again. We tried letting selfish pussy ass bitches run the show and it isn't working, it's time we have a return to form.

Tell me the name of the foreigner who likes Donald Trump - except Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

They didn't "like" Trump. They feared and respected him and reacted cordially when he approached them diplomatically, as opposed to Trump waving his dick at them and hurling insults. Never heard the expression "An armed society is a polite society"?

President Biden on the other hand, is neither feared nor respected. He is viewed by our adversaries as being a weak, senile old man who has no clue about diplomacy, strength, or leadership. Joe is basically an ass-clown on the world stage, put there for the entertainment of more powerful world leaders.

They didn't "like" Trump.

Trump always had been a useful idiot for Putin.

They feared and respected him

What a nonsense. No one feared or respected Donald Trump.

and reacted cordially when he approached them diplomatically,

Diplo what?

as opposed to Trump waving his dick at them and hurling insults. Never heard the expression "An armed society is a polite society"?

No. An armed society is an unfree society. Reason: No one is able to say something what an armed idiot doesn't like to hear.

President Biden on the other hand, is neither feared nor respected.

I never asked me whether I respect or fear an US-American president. I would say Donald Trump is a caricature of his own weird ideas and Joe Biden is a real human being and a hard worker (and also an excellent worker).

He is viewed by our adversaries as being a weak, senile old man who has no clue about diplomacy, strength, or leadership.

Never read so in any German newspaper.

Joe is basically an ass-clown on the world stage,

What a nonsense. By the way: What is an "ass-clown"?

put there for the entertainment of more powerful world leaders.

More powerful world leaders? What do you like to get? Ghengis Khan for president?

Trump always had been a useful idiot for Putin.

What a nonsense. No one feared or respected Donald Trump.

Diplo what?

No. An armed society is an unfree society. Reason: No one is able to say something what an armed idiot doesn't like to hear.

I never asked me whether I respect or fear an US-American president. I would say Donald Trump is a caricature of his own weird ideas and Joe Biden is a real human being and a hard worker (and also an excellent worker).

Never read so in any German newspaper.

What a nonsense. By the way: What is an "ass-clown"?

More powerful world leaders? What do you like to get? Ghengis Khan for president?

You're an uninformed idiot. What concessions did Trump ever give to Putin?

I mean besides those 200 dead Russian mercenaries on that bridge in the Deir al-Zour region of Syria in 2018, and the fact that Trump almost destroyed the Russian economy with our energy dominance and oil production.

I won't even bother to address the rest of your idiotic scribblings. Go away little boy.

You're an uninformed idiot. What concessions did Trump ever give to Putin?

For example cancelled Donald Trump the INF-treaty what disqualified the USA as the leading nation of the western world and increased the risks of a nuclear world war.

I mean besides those 200 dead Russian mercenaries on that bridge in the Deir al-Zour region of Syria in 2018,

Eh? What for heavens sake do you do always all around the world in all countries of the world with your military sandbox games and widely educated weapon fetishism? How old is the USA? Three years?

and the fact that Trump almost destroyed the Russian economy with our energy dominance and oil production.

no comment

I won't even bother to address the rest of your idiotic scribblings. Go away little boy.

Donald Trump declared war on the whole planet if you never noticed this. In case of Germany many actions of the USA had been very concrete declarations of war. And the USA under Trump had been a main factor of the Brexit of GB. Practically is Donald Trump a separatist ("divide et impera") and not a unionist ("in diversity united") . He will also destroy the USA. It will need a long time to repair the destructions he made.

Last edited:
Your mind lives in a delusional oppositeland.

What countries did Putin invade while Trump was CINC? None.

No wonder. It's by the way a disaster on its own to give a stupid uneducated man with a narcissistic personality disorder command - specially command over nukes.

All Putin did was cower in fear while Trump was in office.

Russian hackers supported Donald Trump in his elections in the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back