EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

Wrong as usual. We have ample evidence that the fbi and cia together corrupted the FISA process. We actually have evidence of that. You though...you have your fantasy's and delusions.

Your evidence is nothing but fantasies, delusions and cuckoo conspiracy theories. You need to rent yourself out as a cuckoo clock. You are a good one.

Tell that to your hero's who have been fired, demoted, and soon to be indicted.

I'm still waiting for those indictments. All I hear are crickets.

Hey, it takes time to deal with corrupt bureaucrats. So far they have been fired and demoted, the arrests take time. Why do you think the progressives are in bat poop crazy overdrive for the mid terms? If the repubs hold the Senate and the House, the progressives goose is cooked.

Any day now, huh?

See, 30 members of congress have already seen the full, unredacted FISA application. 15 of them republicans.

And......nothing. Just shredding your latest nested fantasy.

Wow...are you really that dumb? That is the tip of the iceberg silly boy. Once those are released to the world you will see a flood of stuff come out. You have no clue what you are blabbering about.

Someone clued Trump into the fact that he eliminated his cut out man. And that selective release of documents to create a narrative Trump knows is false for the purpose of trying to undermine an active investigation is obstruction of justice.

When you know you are going down Bigley Yuge for crimes you have done and tax fraud.
What do more crimes really mean to a fraud Con-Man life of crimes?

Your evidence is nothing but fantasies, delusions and cuckoo conspiracy theories. You need to rent yourself out as a cuckoo clock. You are a good one.

Hey, it takes time to deal with corrupt bureaucrats. So far they have been fired and demoted, the arrests take time. Why do you think the progressives are in bat poop crazy overdrive for the mid terms? If the repubs hold the Senate and the House, the progressives goose is cooked.

Any day now, huh?

See, 30 members of congress have already seen the full, unredacted FISA application. 15 of them republicans.

Wow...are you really that dumb? That is the tip of the iceberg silly boy. Once those are released to the world you will see a flood of stuff come out. You have no clue what you are blabbering about.

Once *what* is released to the world? See, kiddo.....you're offering us your imagination on documents you imagine exist that you can't even name. To support vague allegations you can't support factually or even name specifically. With the documents that Trump is considering releasing just another 'Nunes Memo' ploy.

As the FISA application has already been reviewed by 30 members of congress, unredacted....and found to be unremarkable. Nunes already tried the tactic of claiming that the FBI didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier by refusing to declassify those pages of the FISA application where the FBI *did* disclose it.

It didn't work. Even Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI did disclose the origins of the Steele Dossier. And what was 'Bigger than WATERGATE!!!' turned out to be just another piece of partisan fiction.

But you imagine that this time its different? Laughing.....show me the evidence. Not your imagination.

No his crowning achievement would be if he did what or last REAL president who served the people JFK tried to do,get rid of the evil CIA and abolish the fed.I give him two more years to prove me wrong he is different than warmongers Bush and Obama who only served the bankers and every president since LBJ has,so far he has shown he is no different though showing no interest in doing that.:mad:

Last edited:

Any day now, huh?

Once *what* is released to the world? See, kiddo.....you're offering us your imagination on documents you imagine exist that you can't even name. To support vague allegations you can't support factually or even name specifically. With the documents that Trump is considering releasing just another 'Nunes Memo' ploy.

As the FISA application has already been reviewed by 30 members of congress, unredacted....and found to be unremarkable. Nunes already tried the tactic of claiming that the FBI didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier by refusing to declassify those pages of the FISA application where the FBI *did* disclose it.

It didn't work. Even Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI did disclose the origins of the Steele Dossier. And what was 'Bigger than WATERGATE!!!' turned out to be just another piece of partisan fiction.

But you imagine that this time its different? Laughing.....show me the evidence. Not your imagination.

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM. I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

Someone clued Trump into the fact that he eliminated his cut out man. And that selective release of documents to create a narrative Trump knows is false for the purpose of trying to undermine an active investigation is obstruction of justice.

When you know you are going down Bigley Yuge for crimes you have done and tax fraud.

Manafort flips on Friday. Trump shits his pants and tries to do a selective declassification on Monday.

I trust the FBI over the conservative conspiracy theories attacking trusted law enforcement professionals because they have the gall to investigate and disagree with the president

No sir.. Way beyond "conspiracy theories" here. You got virtually the ENTIRE former leadership of the FBI now fired, demoted, sanctioned or under investigation.. Get with the program. It's going down and its not going away at this point. You need names and mugshots of the top four or five culprits or the dozen or so who have left, been demoted or fired?

It was done by the Trump people as retaliation not because it was justified. Nothing will happen to them because they committed no crime. Crazy conspiracy theories are not evidence of anything except a deranged mind li8ke Trump and his supporters.

If I haven't told you before --- You need to fire whatever morons you're getting your news from. Because you're WOEFULLY ignorant of enough facts to get killed when you make these silly assertions. Comey was RECOMMENDED for firing by Rosenstein. McCabe was fired by his OWN INTERNAL Ethics Board recommendation. And for Strzok -- this guy is the Forrest Gump of this conspiracy to interfere in the election and should have been fired MONTHS ago.

Trump has been very reserved actually about ANY of these actions. Get new morons. The ones you're watching and listening to aren't informing you of shit...

Comey was fired because he wouldnt stop the investigation against Trump

That gave us Mueller

Which is a laughable assertion. I have to hand it to ya leftwinger, when you decide to park your brain at the door you go ALL IN! The entire russia collusion claim is a farce. The only person we have concrete evidence of collusion is the shrillary, your hero. And, it doesn't matter because it isn't illegal. So the whole belief system you people have built up is based on nothing but a wishful thought that you can depose a legally elected President because your candidate sucked so bad she couldn't even win a rigged election.

WRONGwinger is a shill who resides at Langley,anything where the is no evidence,he deems as evidence and hard core evidence,never exists to him since it does not go along with his warped views just as his boss at Langley instructs him to troll.LOL

Trump vs FBI

I think Trumo is more corrupt

Well I see some progress in your critical thinking here. Maybe in 3 to 4 months you'll actually get how fucking scary it is to see the world's Greatest Spy Machine, the CIA, the FBI and the MAJOR MEDIA all collaborating to obstruct and spy on and prank an opposition political campaign and elected Administration..

Get your self-preservation mind set on bud. Your tribe is next up for "the treatment"...

I trust our intelligence community and the mainstream media over Crooked Donnie and his mentor, Putin

I generally trust MOST of the Intel Community and almost ALL the FBI. The criminal actions were at the very top levels and THOSE folks are desposable BECAUSE there's so many good and willing folks below them.

But I don't think you ACTUALLY MEAN that you LOVE the CIA.. Certainly that would make you a loonier form of Demo that have historically been super critical of that agency. For instance, being the WORLD'S EXPERTS on monkey-wrenching elections.

There's no way you can trust professional election monkey wrenchers when they get CAUGHT -- wrenching on an AMERICAN election -- is there? At least not the arrogant SOB at the top..

I trust the FBI over the conservative conspiracy theories attacking trusted law enforcement professionals because they have the gall to investigate and disagree with the president

You ran from the question about having the CIA chief and NSAdvisor be participants in wrenching an American election. You LIKE that precedent??? Do you?

Well I see some progress in your critical thinking here. Maybe in 3 to 4 months you'll actually get how fucking scary it is to see the world's Greatest Spy Machine, the CIA, the FBI and the MAJOR MEDIA all collaborating to obstruct and spy on and prank an opposition political campaign and elected Administration..

Get your self-preservation mind set on bud. Your tribe is next up for "the treatment"...

as i said,trumpo has yet to show he has any interest whatsoever in getting rid of those evil organizations the CIA,FBI and fed.I give him two more years to prove me wrong but why doesn't he just sign some executive order and ban them?

doesnt sound promising to me that he is any different than Bush and Obama.

Any day now, huh?

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM.
I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

Laughing....says the poor rube that just told me that 'its just the tip of the iceberg'. Yet when asked what else is coming down the pipe, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

You can't even articulate what your conspiracy is. Let alone demonstrate it occured factually. What is it that you are actually claiming in your 'corrupt FBI' claims?

Laughing! You don't even know. Trump hasn't told you what to think yet. So all you can do is allude to vague 'corruption', and make empty promises about 'icebergs'.

But tell us again how 21 pages out of 412 is 'full disclosure'. It makes me giggle, kiddo.

Manafort flips on Friday. Trump shits his pants and tries to do a selective declassification on Monday.
Dang! and.....

Mueller investigating payments made by Russians around Trump Tower meeting: report
"Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating millions of dollars paid between two organizers of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr., top Trump campaign aides, and a Russian lawyer who promised damaging information on Hillary Clinton."

Dang! and.....

Mueller investigating payments made by Russians around Trump Tower meeting: report

Oh, you want more fun that Mueller has?

The FBI has obtained wiretaps of a Putin ally tied to the NRA who met with Trump Jr. during the campaign

Alexander Torshin......is cited as a Russian Intelligence handler in the conspiracy against the United States indictments of Maria Butina.

No one should want a corrupt FBI. If they can work against them, they can work against you. Use your head.

for once you actually said something intelligent,two years now and where has he shown any interest in abolishing the FBI,CIA and fed?:mad:

Dang! and.....

Oh, you want more fun that Mueller has?

The FBI has obtained wiretaps of a Putin ally tied to the NRA who met with Trump Jr. during the campaign

Alexander Torshin......is cited as a Russian Intelligence handler in the conspiracy against the United States indictments of Maria Butina.

Even if Douche Jr. gets a daddy pardon. NY state and others will put some DrumpF kids in jail.
Will Douche Jr. Rat on daddy is the question?

Any day now, huh?

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM.
I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

Laughing....says the poor rube that just told me that 'its just the tip of the iceberg'. Yet when asked what else is coming down the pipe, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

You can't even articulate what your conspiracy is. Let alone demonstrate it occured factually. What is it that you are actually claiming in your 'corrupt FBI' claims?

Laughing! You don't even know. Trump hasn't told you what to think yet. So all you can do is allude to vague 'corruption', and make empty promises about 'icebergs'.

But tell us again how 21 pages out of 412 is 'full disclosure'. It makes me giggle, kiddo.

I don't need to articulate anything silly person, I have the FACT that fbi assholes have been FIRED, and DEMOTED. That means it ain't a conspiracy theory, silly one.

Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

He knows his audience. Trump supporters will actually believe that releasing 21 pages of 412 FISA applicaiton is 'full disclosure'. Despite the pages that disclose that the Steele Dossier was politically motivated remaining classified.

Wrong. Adam Shiftless SPECIFICALLY CITED those 21 pages as the EXACT pages where exculpatory evidence would be found. Already told you --- most of the rest of those documents is just boilerplate stating compliance with rules of USING the 702 system.. Those 21 pages are more than enough --- UNLESS --- somebody that's READ the document wants MORE to be released.

That's a game that ends when the fools CLAIMING there's important content left behind get to look like blathering idiots. Shiftless is almost ALREADY there. That's how it works. So stuff your "21 pages" bullshit talking point..

Any day now, huh?

I don't need to articulate anything silly person, I have the FACT that fbi assholes have been FIRED, and DEMOTED. That means it ain't a conspiracy theory, silly one.

Laughing....you can't articulate it. As you haven't been told what to think yet. You're mindlessly apeing a batshit conspiracy and you can't even tell us what it is. Yet in your hapless ignorance, you fantasize that this is the 'tip of the iceberg' backed by nothing but your imagination.

Sorry, kiddo. But the silly stories you tell yourself doesn't translate into a conspiracy.

As I've said many times, 30 members of congress have *already* seen the FISA application. And nothing. There is no smoking gun there. If there were, it would have gone off earlier this year. Instead, the Nunes memo turned out to be just another partisan fantasy.

A fantasy that you're happily lapping up off the floor, desperate for substance. And there still isn't any.

Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

I was not originally a Trump supporter. I realized that he was a con man after he cheated those kids out of their money at Trump U, and then used his charity to pay off a judge to make it all go away. But for the life of me, I don't believe he colluded with Putin and the corruption we now see in government makes Trump's failings seem pale in comparison. It is painfully obvious to me that he was set up with Hillary paying for the dossier and the FISA warrant being based only on the dossier, etc.

Want another example?

Trump pays off a whore to keep silent. It was all consensual and legal, he just wanted her to keep quiet, which she did. He even used his own money.

However, the entire Congress was found to have been paying off women using tax payer dollars who they sexually assaulted over a span of decades, if not longer. That is criminal activity.

Trump may be corrupt, but the deep state is off the charts in corruption. I submit that in order to have any political success in this corrupt institution, you have to be somewhat like them and simply outmaneuver them, which Trump did as Hillary spent millions more but lost anyway.

Want another example? Trump lies about the size of the inauguration crowd. It's just how Trump sells himself. Everything he does is the biggest and the best.

However, Obama lies about our health care. This involved are very lives and economic welfare, and we were simply lied to.

I'd take Trump over any of them any day of the week.

But no Donald, Cruz's father did not help murder JFK.

LMAO!

Last edited:

He knows his audience. Trump supporters will actually believe that releasing 21 pages of 412 FISA applicaiton is 'full disclosure'. Despite the pages that disclose that the Steele Dossier was politically motivated remaining classified.

Wrong. Adam Shiftless SPECIFICALLY CITED those 21 pages as the EXACT pages where exculpatory evidence would be found. Already told you --- most of the rest of those documents is just boilerplate stating compliance with rules of USING the 702 system.. Those 21 pages are more than enough --- UNLESS --- somebody that's READ the document wants MORE to be released.

That's a game that ends when the fools CLAIMING there's important content left behind get to look like blathering idiots. Shiftless is almost ALREADY there. That's how it works. So stuff your "21 pages" bullshit talking point..

Show us Schiff citing those exact 21 pages of the 412 of the FISA application as where the 'exculpatory evidence' would be found.

And Nunes has *already admitted* that the FBI disclosed the origins of the Steele Dossier. So what, pray tell, is the lastest version of your ever changing conspiracy batshit?

As I pointed out with Westwall......you don't even know what conspiracy you're supposed to be apeing at this point. Instead, you're just floundering, alluding to vague 'FBI corruption' that you can't back up.

All while desperatel ignoring the actual indictments, flagrant abuses of power by the President, the actual guilty pleas, the actual cooperation agreements among one member of the Trump team after another. Each higher on the ladder than the last. With your ilk pretending nothing is happening.

Good luck with that. Its not like the Mueller investigation disapears because you close your eyes.

Forum List

Back