EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

Trump vs FBI

I think Trumo is more corrupt

Well I see some progress in your critical thinking here. Maybe in 3 to 4 months you'll actually get how fucking scary it is to see the world's Greatest Spy Machine, the CIA, the FBI and the MAJOR MEDIA all collaborating to obstruct and spy on and prank an opposition political campaign and elected Administration..

Get your self-preservation mind set on bud. Your tribe is next up for "the treatment"...

I trust our intelligence community and the mainstream media over Crooked Donnie and his mentor, Putin

I generally trust MOST of the Intel Community and almost ALL the FBI. The criminal actions were at the very top levels and THOSE folks are desposable BECAUSE there's so many good and willing folks below them.

But I don't think you ACTUALLY MEAN that you LOVE the CIA.. Certainly that would make you a loonier form of Demo that have historically been super critical of that agency. For instance, being the WORLD'S EXPERTS on monkey-wrenching elections.

There's no way you can trust professional election monkey wrenchers when they get CAUGHT -- wrenching on an AMERICAN election -- is there? At least not the arrogant SOB at the top..

I trust the FBI over the conservative conspiracy theories attacking trusted law enforcement professionals because they have the gall to investigate and disagree with the president

No sir.. Way beyond "conspiracy theories" here. You got virtually the ENTIRE former leadership of the FBI now fired, demoted, sanctioned or under investigation.. Get with the program. It's going down and its not going away at this point. You need names and mugshots of the top four or five culprits or the dozen or so who have left, been demoted or fired?

Trump vs FBI

Well I see some progress in your critical thinking here. Maybe in 3 to 4 months you'll actually get how fucking scary it is to see the world's Greatest Spy Machine, the CIA, the FBI and the MAJOR MEDIA all collaborating to obstruct and spy on and prank an opposition political campaign and elected Administration..

Get your self-preservation mind set on bud. Your tribe is next up for "the treatment"...

I trust our intelligence community and the mainstream media over Crooked Donnie and his mentor, Putin

I generally trust MOST of the Intel Community and almost ALL the FBI. The criminal actions were at the very top levels and THOSE folks are desposable BECAUSE there's so many good and willing folks below them.

But I don't think you ACTUALLY MEAN that you LOVE the CIA.. Certainly that would make you a loonier form of Demo that have historically been super critical of that agency. For instance, being the WORLD'S EXPERTS on monkey-wrenching elections.

There's no way you can trust professional election monkey wrenchers when they get CAUGHT -- wrenching on an AMERICAN election -- is there? At least not the arrogant SOB at the top..

I trust the FBI over the conservative conspiracy theories attacking trusted law enforcement professionals because they have the gall to investigate and disagree with the president

You ran from the question about having the CIA chief and NSAdvisor be participants in wrenching an American election. You LIKE that precedent??? Do you?

Trump vs FBI

Of course you do.

Yup

So does most of the US and most of the world

No, they don't.

Trump vs FBI

The idea that you "think" is an oxymoron. What trump has done is expose the fbi upper level management for the corrupt bureaucrats that they are. The more he can do to bring these despicable pricks to justice the better.

You can't t5hink. Trump supporters are too stupid to think. What he has shown is what a crook he is. Not 1 person has been accused of anything. What you have is a bunch of corrupt Trump officials who defame law enforcement officials because they refuse to bow to Trump.

Wrong as usual. We have ample evidence that the fbi and cia together corrupted the FISA process. We actually have evidence of that. You though...you have your fantasy's and delusions.

Trump vs FBI

No sir.. Way beyond "conspiracy theories" here. You got virtually the ENTIRE former leadership of the FBI now fired, demoted, sanctioned or under investigation.. Get with the program. It's going down and its not going away at this point. You need names and mugshots of the top four or five culprits or the dozen or so who have left, been demoted or fired?

It was done by the Trump people as retaliation not because it was justified. Nothing will happen to them because they committed no crime. Crazy conspiracy theories are not evidence of anything except a deranged mind li8ke Trump and his supporters.

Trump vs FBI

The idea that you "think" is an oxymoron. What trump has done is expose the fbi upper level management for the corrupt bureaucrats that they are. The more he can do to bring these despicable pricks to justice the better.

You can't t5hink. Trump supporters are too stupid to think. What he has shown is what a crook he is. Not 1 person has been accused of anything. What you have is a bunch of corrupt Trump officials who defame law enforcement officials because they refuse to bow to Trump.

Wrong as usual. We have ample evidence that the fbi and cia together corrupted the FISA process. We actually have evidence of that. You though...you have your fantasy's and delusions.

Your evidence is nothing but fantasies, delusions and cuckoo conspiracy theories. You need to rent yourself out as a cuckoo clock. You are a good one.

It was done by the Trump people as retaliation not because it was justified. Nothing will happen to them because they committed no crime. Crazy conspiracy theories are not evidence of anything except a deranged mind li8ke Trump and his supporters.

If I haven't told you before --- You need to fire whatever morons you're getting your news from. Because you're WOEFULLY ignorant of enough facts to get killed when you make these silly assertions. Comey was RECOMMENDED for firing by Rosenstein. McCabe was fired by his OWN INTERNAL Ethics Board recommendation. And for Strzok -- this guy is the Forrest Gump of this conspiracy to interfere in the election and should have been fired MONTHS ago.

Trump has been very reserved actually about ANY of these actions. Get new morons. The ones you're watching and listening to aren't informing you of shit...

Trump vs FBI

You ran from the question about having the CIA chief and NSAdvisor be participants in wrenching an American election. You LIKE that precedent??? Do you?

Pffffft. When have we ever had "elections" to wrench? Rump hisself proclaimed the process "rigged".

I presume "wrench" means "monkey wrench" amirite? :)

Trump vs FBI

Your evidence is nothing but fantasies, delusions and cuckoo conspiracy theories. You need to rent yourself out as a cuckoo clock. You are a good one.

Tell that to your hero's who have been fired, demoted, and soon to be indicted.

Trump vs FBI

Get serious
Trump has fired most of his top people

If I haven't told you before --- You need to fire whatever morons you're getting your news from. Because you're WOEFULLY ignorant of enough facts to get killed when you make these silly assertions. Comey was RECOMMENDED for firing by Rosenstein. McCabe was fired by his OWN INTERNAL Ethics Board recommendation. And for Strzok -- this guy is the Forrest Gump of this conspiracy to interfere in the election and should have been fired MONTHS ago.

Trump has been very reserved actually about ANY of these actions. Get new morons. The ones you're watching and listening to aren't informing you of shit...

Comey was fired because he wouldnt stop the investigation against Trump

That gave us Mueller

Comey was fired because he wouldnt stop the investigation against Trump

That gave us Mueller

Which is a laughable assertion. I have to hand it to ya leftwinger, when you decide to park your brain at the door you go ALL IN! The entire russia collusion claim is a farce. The only person we have concrete evidence of collusion is the shrillary, your hero. And, it doesn't matter because it isn't illegal. So the whole belief system you people have built up is based on nothing but a wishful thought that you can depose a legally elected President because your candidate sucked so bad she couldn't even win a rigged election.

You need to fire the morons you get your INFORMATION from. You are not getting news, you are getting crazy conspiracy theories. You are the SILLY one who needs a rubber room. TRUMP said why he fired Comey. It was because of the Russia investigation. Rosenstein was wrong on his assertions. McCabe was fired for retaliation. He was given less than a week to refute the report. A Bush official was given 2 months to answer the allegations. This was a orchestrated hit to get McCabe before he retired. Strzok knew of the investigation before the election and did not leak it. He recommended the investigation into Clinton's e-mails be re-opened when new e-mails were found.

Trump has been reserved? Don't get hit by flying pigs. The ones who have been informing you are shit as are you.

Trump vs FBI

I'm still waiting for those indictments. All I hear are crickets.

What are you even talking about? There is no conspiracy theory here LOL. What, you’re saying whatever is in those OFFICIAL documents he’s declassified is nothing but a bunch of smoke and mirrors? You’re going to deny the content of those reports as conspiracy theories?

Hey, it takes time to deal with corrupt bureaucrats. So far they have been fired and demoted, the arrests take time. Why do you think the progressives are in bat poop crazy overdrive for the mid terms? If the repubs hold the Senate and the House, the progressives goose is cooked.

Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

He knows his audience. Trump supporters will actually believe that releasing 21 pages of 412 FISA applicaiton is 'full disclosure'. Despite the pages that disclose that the Steele Dossier was politically motivated remaining classified.

Hey, it takes time to deal with corrupt bureaucrats. So far they have been fired and demoted, the arrests take time. Why do you think the progressives are in bat poop crazy overdrive for the mid terms? If the repubs hold the Senate and the House, the progressives goose is cooked.

Any day now, huh?

See, 30 members of congress have already seen the full, unredacted FISA application. 15 of them republicans.

And......nothing. Just shredding your latest nested fantasy.

upload_2018-9-21_12-20-6.png

Forum List

Back