Exclusive: Suspected Chinese spy targeted California politicians

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

A suspected Chinese intelligence operative developed extensive ties with local and national politicians, including a U.S. congressman, in what U.S. officials believe was a political intelligence operation run by China’s main civilian spy agency between 2011 and 2015, Axios found in a yearlong investigation.
-----
hell, they were working directly for feinstein and other democrats.

A suspected Chinese intelligence operative developed extensive ties with local and national politicians, including a U.S. congressman, in what U.S. officials believe was a political intelligence operation run by China’s main civilian spy agency between 2011 and 2015, Axios found in a yearlong investigation.
-----

~~~~~~
How a suspected Chinese spy gained access to California politics - Axios

See my post: #22
Red alert: Chinese boast of operatives 'inside America's core circle of power' | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1607454550806.png

Last edited:

-----

It's why whenever I hear someone shouting "Russia, Russia", I always look closer at them to see if they scream the same about China when clearly they are the greater threat.

Russia is a problem for the West, they are classic adversaries. However, we wouldn't go around shouting "Vietnam, Vietnam!" when N Korea tests another rocket.

-----

It's why whenever I hear someone shouting "Russia, Russia", I always look closer at them to see if they scream the same about China when clearly they are the greater threat.

Russia is a problem for the West, they are classic adversaries. However, we wouldn't go around shouting "Vietnam, Vietnam!" when N Korea tests another rocket.
RUSSIA was *NEVER* the problem, just their battle cry of saying I HATE TRUMP WAH.

any port in a storm, even if they have to make their own ports and force them on others.

-----

Red alert: Chinese boast of operatives 'inside America's core circle of power' | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
cool. if we need to merge this into another one that's fine. i just didn't see it.

-----

cool. if we need to merge this into another one that's fine. i just didn't see it.

No problem.....

So what? They spy on us, we spy on them.

At least their spy was HOT!!!

1607516339564.png

Hey, I'd like to Spy on your Pie.

I'd like to Translate into Chinese...

And...um, that's all I've got.

Forum List

Back