Exclusive internal polling from Trump's own Fabrizio: 80% Of GOP voters like him personally, think he did great on economy, only 40% want Trump to run

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's grip is loosening, his cult following have lost interest, he should get out of politics, find a new job

IMO, anyone who tells themselves that the tone of our politics will be better or that we can find some magical level of compromise with radical Leftists if only someone other than Trump is the nominee... those people are either lying, naive in the extreme, or dumb. There is open war for the soul of this nation going on RIGHT NOW.

The uniparty in DC will go all-in to attack anyone they don't vet and approve of. If Trump is the nominee, he has my vote. The same is true for DeSantis but I don't think it will make a difference. America's path is set and since we obviously have no burning desire to defend what the nation was founded to be, we will preside over its death and dissolution.

LOLOL BUlls hit. This is nothing but leftist driven propaganda to keep Trump out of the race. DeSantis has not a chance in hell and the left knows it.

LOLOL BUlls hit. This is nothing but leftist driven propaganda to keep Trump out of the race. DeSantis has not a chance in hell and the left knows it.
No one is trying to keep Trump out of the race. We know DeSantis has no shot. In fact, my bet is he won't run. He's young enough that he can wait until 2028.
We want Trump to run. We want him to win the nomination. We want Republicans to make a shit show in the House of the next two years.

Can you smell it? One party rule for the next DECADE!!

No one is trying to keep Trump out of the race. We know DeSantis has no shot. In fact, my bet is he won't run. He's young enough that he can wait until 2028.
We want Trump to run. We want him to win the nomination. We want Republicans to make a shit show in the House of the next two years.

Can you smell it? One party rule for the next DECADE!!
The left claimed to have gained one party rule for the next generation with their unholy candidacy and election of a non citizen with that goof Obama. Now you want to claim you have the upper hand again?? You may...you may very well have the upper hand...and you will ride it to hell too.

Democrats seen desperate to get anyone elected but Trump.

This only makes me believe more that Trump is the best for America.

Forum List

Back