EXCLUSIVE: ICE Officer to Rubio: ‘You Lied to American Public on FOX News,’ Challenges Him to Meet

“You recently lied to the American public on FOX news regarding my current status and career as both an ICE Agent and Officer,” Crane writes in his email to Rubio. “I challenge you to make yourself available, as a United States Senator and Presidential Candidate, so that I may present my badge and credentials to you as proof that your comments on FOX news are false.”

Following Crane’s detailed account published last week of how law enforcement was treated “like absolute trash” by Sen. Rubio during efforts to enact his donor-backed amnesty and mass immigration bill through the Senate, Rubio appeared on national television and denounced ICE Officer Crane and his service to the nation.

“He’s not an ICE official. He’s the head of a union,” Rubio told Neil Cavuto. Rubio said he would not address Crane’s accusations because they were published by Breitbart News — suggesting that Crane was a “conspiracy” theorist. “I literally don’t talk about the things they [i.e. Breitbart News] report because they’re basically conspiracy theories and often times manipulated. And that individual is not an ICE official, he’s the head of a union,” Rubio said.

I think this should be brought up to Rubio so he can comment on it! I would like to see that meeting!

Forum List

Back