Excelent Breaking News: Senate Passes Bill Approving Keystone Pipeline (Obama Pissed)

With Obama's veto coming in the middle of a currency war this is too precious for words. The idiot in the Oval office doesn't realize that trans-Canada can no longer finance the pipeline. Giving the Rs a 2016 campaign issue involving jobs that would have never have been created, wonderful. If I failed to thank any of you leftist idiots for giving me a great laugh just inform me and I will correct the omission.
Plenty of jobs could be created doing something that actually makes America a better place to live. The jobs argument is disingenuous anyway. When Obama was trying to stimulate the economy with infrastructure projects the republicans' main issue was these jobs would be temporary and short term. They claimed that short-term jobs are not stimulative.

The Keystone pipeline is supposed to take two years with various numbers working at any given time and yet these short term jobs are so fucking valuable to the country that we will not recover from the loss if the project is not passed, according to republicans.

Never use the jobs argument again for Keystone.

What the Senate just did is right for America and for Americans looking to work making money building it.

EDIT: Damn smartphone......should be 'Excellent' in title.

Senate approves Keystone pipeline bill in face of White House veto threat Fox News
Nothing like passing a bill that has nowhere to go and you don't have the votes to beat a veto. Our wonderful Congress hard at work, doing nothing at all.
What the Senate just did is right for America and for Americans looking to work making money building it.

Senate approves Keystone pipeline bill in face of White House veto threat Fox News
Nothing like passing a bill that has nowhere to go and you don't have the votes to beat a veto. Our wonderful Congress hard at work, doing nothing at all.
I take it you love to see Obama wreck the Ship Of State?
I love it when Obama tells to the GOP to go fuck themselves, as in this case where China wants its oil and Canada it's profits. What we get is the mess.

Stop with the "Canada is going to ship its oil from the Gulf to China" idiotic bullshit.

:lol:

We have this big mother trucking blue thing on our west coast called the Pacific ocean. Sheesh. Didn't you take geography?

And Keystone which is just a freaking pipeline has no say in what your refineries will do with their finished product.

It's just a pipeline.

With Obama's veto coming in the middle of a currency war this is too precious for words. The idiot in the Oval office doesn't realize that trans-Canada can no longer finance the pipeline. Giving the Rs a 2016 campaign issue involving jobs that would have never have been created, wonderful. If I failed to thank any of you leftist idiots for giving me a great laugh just inform me and I will correct the omission.
Plenty of jobs could be created doing something that actually makes America a better place to live. The jobs argument is disingenuous anyway. When Obama was trying to stimulate the economy with infrastructure projects the republicans' main issue was these jobs would be temporary and short term. They claimed that short-term jobs are not stimulative.

The Keystone pipeline is supposed to take two years with various numbers working at any given time and yet these short term jobs are so fucking valuable to the country that we will not recover from the loss if the project is not passed, according to republicans.

Now let's be fair -- it would create maintenance jobs. Thirty-five of 'em. That's like, big time, right?
(/sarc)

Thousands of men and women mostly skilled union workers have already been well paid for building Keystone I, II, III and III b) which is under construction as we post.

XL would also employ American skilled workers. The jobs argument is valid.

Ask your State Department.

I love it when Obama tells to the GOP to go fuck themselves, as in this case where China wants its oil and Canada it's profits. What we get is the mess.

Stop with the "Canada is going to ship its oil from the Gulf to China" idiotic bullshit.

We have this big mother trucking blue thing on our west coast called the Pacific ocean. Sheesh. Didn't you take geography?

And Keystone which is just a freaking pipeline has no say in what your refineries will do with their finished product.

It's just a pipeline.

the leftists act like keystone is the only oil pipeline in the frikkin west

Now let's be fair -- it would create maintenance jobs. Thirty-five of 'em. That's like, big time, right?
(/sarc)

Why build anything ever again then Pogo? Why build a highway? Those construction jobs are just temporary right?

Why build a school? Those construction jobs are just temporary right?

:lmao: Lamest bullshit argument EVAH is that construction jobs are only temporary.

It's just a pipeline.

the leftists act like keystone is the only oil pipeline in the frikkin west
Actually it's just another one we don't need but that China would appreciate, since there where the oil is going.

Thousands of men and women mostly skilled union workers have already been well paid for building Keystone I, II, III and III b) which is under construction as we post.

not to mention the jobs at the refineries created and maintained because of the pipeline delivering oil

It's just a pipeline.

True, it doesn't. That would be up to Big Oil, the beneficiary of the whole thing. Big Oil, which works for its own profits, not for a nation.

Which is why the argument that KXL somehow benefits "us" is bullshit. Big Oil doesn't work for "us". Big Oil works for Big Oil.

Hoss crap. Obama is supposed to be on our side.

They just passed a bill that would create jobs. What's not to like about that?

not to mention the jobs at the refineries created and maintained because of the pipeline delivering oil

Refineries are already maxed. You can't just pour more into the hopper.
Try again...

(/sarc)

Why build anything ever again then Pogo? Why build a highway? Those construction jobs are just temporary right?

Why build a school? Those construction jobs are just temporary right?

:lmao: Lamest bullshit argument EVAH is that construction jobs are only temporary.

Lamest bullshit argument EVAH

aint that the truth

the obama stimulus package was based on

temporary construction jobs

--LOL

you remember

the ones obama laughingly informed the public

to not be so shovel ready

Hoss crap. Obama is supposed to be on our side.
No, he isn't. He's required to lead the nation, not do whatever the pitchforks desire.

Refineries are already maxed. You can't just pour more into the hopper.
Try again...

then it is time to make a few more refineries

which = more jobs

It very much depends upon what the jobs are leading to. In this case it's something we need like a whole in the head.

Obama is supposed to be the Ultimate Job Creator and Unemloyment Reducer and he's threatening to veto a job creator?

You underestimate these anti-American liberals my friend, they HATE oil companies.

Forum List

Back