Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

I will pretend for all of eternity. You can’t stop me but you can give examples of racism so that we can stop racism. You don’t have to but it would be helpful. In the meantime I will pretend like a mo fo.

I accept your premise. Now, do you have examples of racism or not? I’m guessing you don’t.
You have seen plenty of racism. You don't need me to show you any examples.

I am sparing you the details, but what happened to me by those five black youths was far worse than having things yelled at me. I was lucky I wasn’t killed.
We've faced worse from white more often than you have faced from anyone black. And given what you have posted, I doubt your stories.

Not as scary as being a white woman lost at midnight in an all-black section of Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louise, Washington DC, Newark, or Atlantic City. The odds of a white being attacked by a black are far higher than a black being attacked by a white.

Your first key to reducing racism is doing something about the high illegitimacy and crime rates among urban blacks. There’s nothing whites can do about that, and Dems are making it worse by rewarding it or going soft on it.
It's more scary to be black in a rural white town. Because police don't help. A white is more likely to be attacked by another white person far more than anyone else. The first key to reducing racism is for whites to do what's necessary to reduce racism in the white community and that means changing attitudes of some members in the white community. The crime rate is higher among whites and whites have more illegitmate children annually than blacks have total births.

Repeating tired racially biased opinions need to stop and that would go a long way to ending racism.

You have every right to ridicule the fear that many people have about those gentlemen.

But for many people (including many African Americans themselves), they are "Skeery."

Even the Rev. Jesse Jackson once admitted that if he were walking down the street at night and turned around to see that a young African American was behind him, he would feel concerned.

There are whites who feel scared if they were walking down the street and turned around to see a young white skinhead. So once again we see the problem with this poster.

I'm more scared of a cowboy hat wearing white man than anybody black. And if you talked to the majority of blacks instead of lying to yourself and cherrypicking a sentence said by Jesse Jackson, you would find that the other blacks will say the same thing.

Maybe it's your personality.
That's not what whites in my town say. People like you always have an excuse. You don't face racism but you think you have the answer. Those like you are part of the problem but you always have something to say. Turn black and come talk to me about how to deal with racism. Until you do that, you have nothing you can say to me.

The first key to reducing racism is for whites to do what's necessary to reduce racism in the white community and that means changing attitudes of some members in the white community.

Repeating tired racially biased opinions need to stop and that would go a long way to ending racism.

Interesting. Let’s write this into law.

The first key to reducing racism is for whites to do what's necessary to reduce racism in the white community and that means changing attitudes of some members in the white community.

North Dakota General Statute 45-17.2b

Anybody found guilty of being white and having the wrong attitude without changing it prior to July 1, 2023 shall be found guilty of a class one misdemeanor and shall be punished with nine days confinement and up to a $5,000 fine.

The attitude shall be as follows:

1. Only positive thoughts about persons of the black race shall be tolerated.
2. Jokes about racial interactions shall not be perceived as entertaining. The jokes must invoke an angry response in said white person.

All technologies available for the monitoring of thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs must be calibrated within 60 days of performing any testing. The test for finding improper attitudes and beliefs must be tested twice to account for possible inaccuracies.

I think I understand why you were shy about offering solutions. Do you honestly want the government to impose mind control over human beings?

I think this is the point in my life where I stop discussing racism. Good freaking grief. I’m sorry I have been convinced to stay out of this arena. Find some other white person to solve this big ole racist issue. I’m out.

Interesting. Let’s write this into law.
Laws have been written. The Civil Right Act was passed in 1964. Other laws were passed around the same time. So this isn't about writing laws. This is about you pretending not to see racism and your effort to dismiss the racism you see.

North Dakota General Statute 45-17.2b

Anybody found guilty of being white and having the wrong attitude without changing it prior to July 1, 2023 shall be found guilty of a class one misdemeanor and shall be punished with nine days confinement and up to a $5,000 fine.

The attitude shall be as follows:

1. Only positive thoughts about persons of the black race shall be tolerated.
2. Jokes about racial interactions shall not be perceived as entertaining. The jokes must invoke an angry response in said white person.

All technologies available for the monitoring of thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs must be calibrated within 60 days of performing any testing. The test for finding improper attitudes and beliefs must be tested twice to account for possible inaccuracies.

I think I understand why you were shy about offering solutions. Do you honestly want the government to impose mind control over human beings?

I think this is the point in my life where I stop discussing racism. Good freaking grief. I’m sorry I have been convinced to stay out of this arena. Find some other white person to solve this big ole racist issue. I’m out.
My solution is for whites to quit pretending they don't see racism.

It's more scary to be black in a rural white town. Because police don't help. A white is more likely to be attacked by another white person far more than anyone else. The first key to reducing racism is for whites to do what's necessary to reduce racism in the white community and that means changing attitudes of some members in the white community. The crime rate is higher among whites and whites have more illegitmate children annually than blacks have total births.

YOU KNOW WHITES OUTNUMBER BLACKS BY A HUGE MARGIN RIGHT?

Forum List

Back