Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Let’s skip by the obvious, like math being racist and using skin color to make college admissions decisions. Here are three real-life examples:

1) The doorbell to my apartment rang around 4 pm, and when I looked through the peep-hole, there was a black man wearing work clothes. When I asked him what he wanted, he said the office sent him up to check the A/C. I then told him to wait there while I called the office to verify (I never complained about the A/C). They told me they sent nobody up. When I went back to the peephole, he was gone.

2) A rapist was on the loose, and the police issued a sketch and description - a black man, height, weight, etc. Several days later, I got on the elevator and a black man came in after me. I pressed my floor, and he pressed nothing. When I got off, he followed me, so instead of unlocking the door to my apartment (where he could push in behind me if he were the rapist), I continued down the hall and rang the bell of a neighbor, who let me in. The black man continued walking down the hall.

3) Some crazy guy was standing in the middle of a busy street, screaming. I called 911 to report it, before he got killed or was responsible for causing a horrible accident, and they asked for a description. I described him as a black man, around 60, and tall and thin.

NONE of these things are racist.

Let’s skip by the obvious, like math being racist and using skin color to make college admissions decisions. Here are three real-life examples:

1) The doorbell to my apartment rang around 4 pm, and when I looked through the peep-hole, there was a black man wearing work clothes. When I asked him what he wanted, he said the office sent him up to check the A/C. I then told him to wait there while I called the office to verify (I never complained about the A/C). They told me they sent nobody up. When I went back to the peephole, he was gone.

2) A rapist was on the loose, and the police issued a sketch and description - a black man, height, weight, etc. Several days later, I got on the elevator and a black man came in after me. I pressed my floor, and he pressed nothing. When I got off, he followed me, so instead of unlocking the door to my apartment (where he could push in behind me if he were the rapist), I continued down the hall and rang the bell of a neighbor, who let me in. The black man continued walking down the hall.

3) Some crazy guy was standing in the middle of a busy street, screaming. I called 911 to report it, before he got killed or was responsible for causing a horrible accident, and they asked for a description. I described him as a black man, around 60, and tall and thin.

I'm glad that you're good at thinking on your feet.

PS -- Move to my part of the country where stuff like that happens very rarely.

Black men are Skeery

If the guy was white...would you have created a thread to relate the story?

Lie to us all and say "yes".

PS: I'm glad you're safe.
why would she create a thread about a white man in a work uniform wanting to be let in when she is discussing RACE and how it is not racist to deny a man entry into her apartment without checking creditials even if he is black.

why would she create a thread about a white man in a work uniform wanting to be let in when she is discussing RACE and how it is not racist to deny a man entry into her apartment without checking creditials even if he is black.
Precisely my point. She only brings it up to comment on black people. As if getting assaulted by a white man would be somehow "better". The fact that someone tried to get into your apartment, one would think, would be the most terrifying thing about it...not the race of the supposed intruder.

Okay, none of those things are racist, what is your point?

Okay, none of those things are racist, what is your point?
The point IS that none of these things are racist, and yet your fellow leftist are still saying they are. The point is that leftists, when they have no way of winning a debate, attempt to make themselves feel superior by claiming all sorts of things ARE racist.

The point IS that none of these things are racist, and yet your fellow leftist are still saying they are. The point is that leftists, when they have no way of winning a debate, attempt to make themselves feel superior by claiming all sorts of things ARE racist.
Well, I'm a leftist and I agree the things said in the OP are not racist. But, we are not black, we do not know what they go through on a daily basis.

See? THIS is my point. The most obvious cases of events NOT being racist, and a liberal will claim they are.

Better I should just open my door to a strange man and let him in my home?

Keep in mind, rightwinger claims this guy is NOT racist:

1664476031114.png

Black men are Skeery
Yup, Jesse Jackson would agree. That’s why he admitted that when someone s walking behind him on the street at night, he’s relieved when he turns around and sees it‘s a white guy.

Here are the stats: if a black guy is behind you on the street, you are more likely to become a victim than if it were a white guy. Simple math.

Forum List

Back