Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

Actual voter fraud occurs. 006% of the time, so why waste the energy trying to stop something that rarely happens? Because it removes the people that don't vote for YOU!
Democrats winning elections is almost entirely reliant on illegal alien voting fraud. States like New Mexico and Colorado would still be red, if not for the gigantic influx of illegal aliens, who rely on Democrats to keep them from being deported.

Yes. Absolutely! That is my very point.
Wrong! it happens ALL the time, with MILLIONS of illegal votes being cast, by illegal aliens, and this has been going on for 70 years, with not 1 single state requiring proof of CITIZENSHIP to vote.

The SCOTUS is going to hear the case against Harvard this month for rejecting high-scoring Asians with excellent GPAs on the grounds that Asians are unlikeable. Blatant racism.

It seems that leftists like racism as long as it goes against whites and Asians, and in favor of blacks. The SCOTUS ruling will reverse all that.

P.S. The Black female justice that Biden nominated due to her being the “correct” color and gender has recused herself due to an obvious conflict. Not only is she a Harvard grad who probably benefitted from AA, she is on the Board. That leaves 4 constitutionalists, the 2 women liberals, and Roberts - not sure where he fits - to make the ruling.
5 constitutionalists (conservatives) - Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett, Alito, Thomas.

Just between us, I am sick of these arrogant leftists who keep saying that the GOP is where the racists and antisemites reside. True, there are some fringe bigots on the edges of either side, but it’s much more pervasive on the left - in the public school system (against whites), on college campuses (against Jews), and among the elected Democrats themselves.
Interesting. It has just come to my attention of the recent sharp upsurge in bigotry against jews. UC Berkeley is working to make that a Jewish free zone. Nine law school clubs have outlawed Jews speaking at the law school. So, Alan Dershowitz, one of the great legal professors formerly at Harvard, is NOT allowed to speak.

Of course, the next step is not to allow any Jews from teaching at the school—then not allowing Jews to attend. I haven't delved into this quite too much just yet, but I'm still willing to bet that Islamization and it's aggressive pressure on leftists too lamebrain to tell these Islamist to shut the hell up and get lost, is at the bottom of this. Betcha!

Terrified at the prospect of being called a racist (against Muslims), many liberals bend to Muslim demands, by accomodating them, even when it means engaging in more racism.

is working to make that a Jewish free zone. Nine law school clubs have outlawed Jews speaking at the law school. So, an Alan Dershowitz, one of the great legal professors formerly at Harvard is NOT allowed to speak.

you do know what needs to be done to stop racism.

I have came across many anti-racist on the internet but I have only met two black anti-racists in real life (many more white anti-racists) I was really good friends with both of them. One pretends to be an anti racist for entertainment. One is a delusional nut job.

Racism can be ended if we work together to identify it. Most people believe real racism doesn’t exist. I am one of them. Because racism doesn’t exist I cannot write a law that would reduce it. You KNOW it exist but fail to participate in the solution. Do you not feel bad that I called you out on your delusion or your hobby?

If there is systematic racism, it can be fixed. If there is not systematic racism then you can say, “Well, you know…..” The jig is up. The racism you are referencing is in the minds of people or in the words of people. If that is the case then there will never ever be a solution. If the racism is, however tangible then you should not only be capable of identifying it. You should be capable of writing law that addresses it and remedies it.

I bet your silence continues to scream in my face. Congratulations. You are cured of your delusion. I mock liars like you on the regular but hope one day to be proven wrong. I could easily become the governor if I held the secret to ending racism. White people passionately hate racism fifty times more than black people. I could easily get enough votes to become governor if you would just tell me what needs to done. Not only could I become governor. I could end racism in my state in about 30 minutes after taking office.

I expect nothing but silence from you but I fully welcome the opportunity to be proven wrong. Prove me wrong. Give me the law that needs to be passed to eliminate or reduce racism. I could get hundreds of thousands of white people votes since they all passionately hate racism. They’d vote for me.

Last edited:
Black men are Skeery

Not Idris!

3889.jpg

I'm a handicapped person. I'm able to go anywhere. In fact, handicapped people have more ability to get to the DMV (or anywhere else) that able-bodied people do. From my disability, I have HART plus in Tampa, which is a small bus that picks me up at my door, and takes me straight to the door of wherever I'm going. I used to pay $4 per ride to anywhere in Hillsborough County (much better than a taxi), but now (again because of my disability) I get voucher tickets for FREE rides (up to 20/month).

PS- I have an electric scooter that I ride on my bad walking days, and the HART plus busses have a lift to accomodate the scooter.

And all this, is in a red state.

"have no ability to get to the DMV?" BULLSHIT!
Are all handicapped people as blessed as you? Do they all have access to your alternate transportation sources?

Funny how you crab about a non-existent idea about taking away a person's right to vote, while simultaneously, you support taking awy millions of Americans votes by allowing illegal aliens to enter the country and vote.

Do you support a requirement for proof of citizenship ID to vote ? I'll bet you don't, because you know Democrats need these illegal votes to win elections. That's why Biden has opened up the border, is letting millions of illegal aliens stream in, and is airlifting them into red states like Florida & Texas, to try to turn these red states blue.
People in the country illegally do not vote! They limit their exposure to government as much as possible.

BTW, there is no proof the election was fixed.

I have came across many anti-racist on the internet but I have only met two black anti-racists in real life (many more white anti-racists) I was really good friends with both of them. One pretends to be an anti racist for entertainment. One is a delusional nut job.

Racism can be ended if we work together to identify it. Most people believe real racism doesn’t exist. I am one of them. Because racism doesn’t exist I cannot write a law that would reduce it. You KNOW it exist but fail to participate in the solution. Do you not feel bad that I called you out on your delusion or your hobby?

If there is systematic racism, it can be fixed. If there is not systematic racism then you can say, “Well, you know…..” The jig is up. The racism you are referencing is in the minds of people or in the words of people. If that is the case then there will never ever be a solution. If the racism is, however tangible then you should not only be capable of identifying it. You should be capable of writing law that addresses it and remedies it.

I bet your silence continues to scream in my face. Congratulations. You are cured of your delusion. I mock liars like you on the regular but hope one day to be proven wrong. I could easily become the governor if I held the secret to ending racism. White people passionately hate racism fifty times more than black people. I could easily get enough votes to become governor if you would just tell me what needs to done. Not only could I become governor. I could end racism in my state in about 30 minutes after taking office.

I expect nothing but silence from you but I fully welcome the opportunity to be proven wrong. Prove me wrong. Give me the law that needs to be passed to eliminate or reduce racism. I could get hundreds of thousands of white people votes since they all passionately hate racism. They’d vote for me.
BS.

Every black person I know is anti racist. But a common meme among radicalized white extremists is that whites aren't racists but most blacks are.

We identify racism all the time and people like you deny it.

Stop pretending you don't know what to do to end racism.

We identify racism all the time

Can you do it one more time in this thread below?

I’m working on a project to end racism. I could use your help. If you identify racism all the time then it should be easy for you to do. There should be no need for you to pawn that responsibility off on me. If you tell me the secret I will totally use it to my advantage, run for governor and end racism in my home state. So far there is no yes votes in that thread. I have already admitted to you. I do know how to end racism or at least reduce it. All I have to do is ask victims of racism to give me examples of racism and then write laws that will remedy it. I do know how to do it and I have been doing this since 2020. I will continue doing it.

I am an elected official in my county since 2020. There has been zero racism in my county this whole time. How did I accomplish it? Easy. I asked for feedback from the victims of racism. Every time I got an example I acted on it extremely fast. Now I want to continue my efforts and expand it to the state level.

I don’t know where you live but where I live all the white people passionately hate racism with every fiber of their being. All I need is the information on how to stop it and bam. It’s gone. If you share the information with me then who knows? Maybe it will catch on in your state.

Granted racist thoughts and racist words can’t be eradicated. Racist actions can most certainly be eliminated. All we need to do is find it. I’m willing to search long and hard until I find an example of racism. Believe me. It will get fixed quick. I don’t mess around with this stuff. Racism has to end. It’s making us all puke constantly.

A lot of white people think racism doesn’t exist. I tell them, “Yes it does. We just haven’t found examples of it yet.” This BS racism crap has to go and I know exactly who has the solution. The trick is getting those who know where racism is occurring to speak up. That’s the hard part. Otherwise there aren’t many white people that believe in racism. They aren’t going to look for it and the white people who do believe in racism are having a hard time finding examples of it. That’s why we keep asking for feedback. We need help finding it. People like you just cause us to lose faith in the possibility of ever having a solution. You are like a road block. Come on man. Build a bridge. Don’t block the way. Let’s work together. We both want the same thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back