EXACTLY what has been revealed about Clinton in these emails?

All in due time....meanwhile let's get on with the election :)

Karma-Meme.jpg

I'd hold on to your size 16 shorts if you think the Clintons don't have another October surprise for Duh Donald. With SO MUCH material, it's been difficult to choose which bomb to drop next.

Keep grasping, Cankles is in deep shit here and hopefully Assange will finish her this coming week. Then good riddance to the corrupt old bitch

So Comey has communicated with you personally or are you just wasting your time on alt-right blogs again? Don't you want to see what the facts are, Catfish?

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

If there IS something...then obviously each voter needs to know....

If there IS nothing.....then the voter has been defrauded.

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation
If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh, it wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. In fact, it might make her more admirable in your eyes.

"If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh,..."

Trenchant that you would put it that way!

Hillary's fav was Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book, 'Rule For Radicals," in this way:
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation
Here is the way I see it.
You dont have any right or the clearance to see what is in those emails
when Comey said hillary was clear, you had so much trust love and respect for the FBI, now that they might have found something else you suddenly dont like or trust them?
Two faced much?
dont worry, as long as Comer has any say in anything, nothing will come out before the election, he will cover once again. An action that I pray lands him in prison in a cell next to hillary.
Prison is bad enough but can you imagine spending the rest of your life waking up every morning and seeing her face squinting as she cleans out her colostomy bag?
talk about ruining breakfast.

If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh, it wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. In fact, it might make her more admirable in your eyes.

"If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh,..."

Trenchant that you would put it that way!

Hillary's fav was Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book, 'Rule For Radicals," in this way:
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

Since Lucifer is the figment of a collective, overly fearful medieval imagination, I have to pass on this. But I do recall this:

The great thing about them reopening the case, they are not only free to consider Weiners shit, so to speak, they can also look and the collusion between the campaign, the DNC, State and the DOJ discovered in the wikileaks emails. That intent Comey needed might be just around the corner.

Karma-Meme.jpg

I'd hold on to your size 16 shorts if you think the Clintons don't have another October surprise for Duh Donald. With SO MUCH material, it's been difficult to choose which bomb to drop next.

Keep grasping, Cankles is in deep shit here and hopefully Assange will finish her this coming week. Then good riddance to the corrupt old bitch

So Comey has communicated with you personally or are you just wasting your time on alt-right blogs again? Don't you want to see what the facts are, Catfish?

Get past I take your nonsense serious ya trolling old hag. This hurts Clinton and you're too fucking stupid to grasp it. Now grow up and stay on point, your middle school antics are old, worn out and lame. Learn this

Whatever the outcome, it's a sad day that this whole election has the dots connected to dicks.

Trump talking about his in the primaries, talking about where Bill Clinton put his, talking about where he would like to put his own and he can "when you're a star" and now everything comes down to Weiner's weiner. If that ain't a banana republic, I don't know what is.

Karma-Meme.jpg

Get past I take your nonsense serious ya trolling old hag. This hurts Clinton and you're too fucking stupid to grasp it. Now grow up and stay on point, your middle school antics are old, worn out and lame. Learn this

You melt down so easily. One or two posts and *poof*, right into your crocs.

....and yet nobody wants to let this play out, everybody is DEMANDING they release EVERYTHING.
That's not the way this works.

Obviously......Trump's tax returns....for instance....LOL

It's further proof she's a lying, corrupt, amoral, establishment hack politician who belongs in jail instead of office

Further proof??? Did that bit of information hurt your hemorrhoids?

We'll find out.

In six months.

These things take time.

Don't worry. That will be MUCH more quickly than Hillary released the emails she wanted us to see over the last few years.

Doesn't that make you happy? :biggrin:

Whatever the outcome, it's a sad day that this whole election has the dots connected to dicks.

Trump talking about his in the primaries, talking about where Bill Clinton put his, talking about where he would like to put his own and he can "when you're a star" and now everything comes down to Weiner's weiner. If that ain't a banana republic, I don't know what is.

Is that your spin to talk about sex?

You moron they found missing e mails that hillary bleach bit and took a hammer to while investigating him.

Far from it......I never liked Hillary....but in comparison to the orange clown, there was NO choice.....

So, exactly what has been revealed in these latest emails???
(Still waiting)

....and yet nobody wants to let this play out, everybody is DEMANDING they release EVERYTHING.
That's not the way this works.
Comey himself said he didn't know whether these emails were significant or not.

I think Hillary's response to this was smart. I think it might lessen the political blow on Election Day.

Amen! I'd like for AG Lynch to lynch Comey's unethical ass!

Karma-Meme.jpg
Lol you people are desperate. We both know you will cling to any Clinton controversy to feel better about the implosion of the Trump campaign. You know his campaign is finished.

Not today....I'm relishing in the karma that the FBI has bestowed on upon Clinton....you keep right on telling yourself all is well.....it's not

Comey needs to cough it up or else undermine the cred of the FBI. He's in sort of a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation, granted. But it better be good or else it WILL look like election manipulation.

The FBI will never get any cred from those who understand cointellpro.

Forum List

Back