EXACTLY what has been revealed about Clinton in these emails?

To cast aspersions on one segment of presidential campaign is serious stuff UNLESS proof is provided.

Remember that this is different than some women accusing Trump of molestation.....such is a private accusation; for Comey, he is using the government's platform to cast accusations without solid proof.

FBI Director Comey ambushed Hillary with innuendos - not facts! Plus, that ignorant partisan bastard ruined my 70th birthday yesterday. I will never forgive him...

All in due time....meanwhile let's get on with the election :)

Karma-Meme.jpg

I'd hold on to your size 16 shorts if you think the Clintons don't have another October surprise for Duh Donald. With SO MUCH material, it's been difficult to choose which bomb to drop next.

Keep grasping, Cankles is in deep shit here and hopefully Assange will finish her this coming week. Then good riddance to the corrupt old bitch

So Comey has communicated with you personally or are you just wasting your time on alt-right blogs again? Don't you want to see what the facts are, Catfish?

If there were any classified e-mails in the list it could be similar to previous cases where people have been convicted. I would bet that Anthony Wiener does not have any kind of a security clearance and they shared the laptop.

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

If there IS something...then obviously each voter needs to know....

If there IS nothing.....then the voter has been defrauded.

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation

HRC's campaign has asked the FBI to show exactly that. They know there is nothing there and this is just another stunt by Republicans to harm a political opponent using the government's authority.

Put up or shut up. Hillary Clinton is not afraid of any of these emails, this is obvious. Now the FBI is in the position of losing it's credibility with the nation. Comey, you let the Republican push you forward and you stepped in the huge pile of dogshit they saw there but you didn't. Sooory.

FBI Director Comey ambushed Hillary with innuendos - not facts! Plus, that ignorant partisan bastard ruined my 70th birthday yesterday. I will never forgive him...

Happiest of birthdays, Lakhota.........Dance like no one is watching.....

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation

HRC's campaign has asked the FBI to show exactly that. They know there is nothing there and this is just another stunt by Republicans to harm a political opponent using the government's authority.

Put up or shut up. Hillary Clinton is not afraid of any of these emails, this is obvious. Now the FBI is in the position of losing it's credibility with the nation. Comey, you let the Republican push you forward and you stepped in the huge pile of dogshit they saw there but you didn't. Sooory.

The sad thing is you really believe that tripe.

They want to look at Weiner's weiner.

Now, let's all think rationally.....

IF....and I seriously mean "IF".......Clinton knows that these latest emails were damaging to her, would she then demand their release for all to see?

If you ever get the ability to respond intelligently to the OP or the conversation about the OP feel free to stop back by.

Last edited:

Actually, you Libs should be thanking Comey for doing this on Friday. That is the best time for bad news to come out, because it won't get the coverage over the weekend that it would get prime time week days. So count your blessings and hope this thing dies before Monday.

I fully expect the Dems to drop a Trump bomb from their war chest on Monday to create a news diversion. That's what they do and they're good at it. Just watch.

I expect you're right, this will be a very shitty affair up until, ah, what am I saying, it won't end with an election.

Actually, you Libs should be thanking Comey for doing this on Friday. That is the best time for bad news to come out, because it won't get the coverage over the weekend that it would get prime time week days. So count your blessings and hope this thing dies before Monday.

I fully expect the Dems to drop a Trump bomb from their war chest on Monday to create a news diversion. That's what they do and they're good at it. Just watch.

I expect you're right, this will be a very shitty affair up until, ah, what am I saying, it won't end with an election.

I know, right. I remember being a 12 year old kid during the summer of 73'. Watergate hearings were being aired and it seemed to never end. So what's worse and which merits more attention? The cover up of a breaking and entering crime, or the mishandling of the countries secret information? Kind of a no brainer.

If you ever get the ability to respond intelligently to the OP or the conservation about the OP feel free to stop back by.

I responded to you...I also don't take direction from you. You all are trying so hard to brush this off and we know better, it's damning and Clinton's campaign is reeling

IF....and I seriously mean "IF".......Clinton knows that these latest emails were damaging to her, would she then demand their release for all to see?

The answer is no of course. Comey knows this and the Republicans know this. They thought they had served her an ace but she has returned the serve with a blistering forehand and now they are the ones scrambling to respond.

Last edited:

He is far from partisan he let hillary go the first time...way to much came out now...

It doesn't matter the damage is done.....
Trump has already claimed victory saying that this proves what Trump has been saying
all along....

Clinton is a crook as his supporters scream lock her up....

You can't put the genie back in the bottle...

Bottom line...

This helps Trump bigly.
This hurts Clinton.

The answer is no of course. Comey knows this and the Republicans know this. They thought they had served her an ace but she has returned the serve with a blistering forhand and now they are the ones scrambling to respond.

I wished I lived in your world, home of ompa loopas, unicorns and rainbows *sigh*

The cover up of a breaking and entering crime,

I'll "forgive you" because you were 12 years old....But Watergate was NOT about a "breaking and entering" fiasco.....It WAS over the cover up.....
Since you're now a bit older than 12 years old.......act like an adult.

I know, right. I remember being a 12 year old kid during the summer of 73'. Watergate hearings were being aired and it seemed to never end. So what's worse and which merits more attention? The cover up of a breaking and entering crime, or the mishandling of the countries secret information? Kind of a no brainer.

Well, the power structure learned much from that time. You and I are of a similar age cohort, I was 18. We will not see this play out that way, things are much more under wraps these days and the media is under the control of 6 major multinational corporations; the revolution will not be televised (apologies to Gil Scott Heron). They learned to avoid a draft when going to endless war; too many citizens with actually involvement, they might resist. No body bags on the evening news. No amassing of citizens intent on change on the evening news. No mention of decreasing wages over time in terms of actual spending power for workers. And on and on. The intent is to cut people off from one another, to destroy the concept of community and unity, to have us all feeling isolated, powerless, subjugated, and looking to the power structure as the only means of change. Change will never come from working within the confines of the power structure.

All in due time....meanwhile let's get on with the election :)

Karma-Meme.jpg

I'd hold on to your size 16 shorts if you think the Clintons don't have another October surprise for Duh Donald. With SO MUCH material, it's been difficult to choose which bomb to drop next.

Keep grasping, Cankles is in deep shit here and hopefully Assange will finish her this coming week. Then good riddance to the corrupt old bitch

So Comey has communicated with you personally or are you just wasting your time on alt-right blogs again? Don't you want to see what the facts are, Catfish?

Get past I take your nonsense serious ya trolling old hag. This hurts Clinton and you're too fucking stupid to grasp it. Now grow up and stay on point, your middle school antics are old, worn out and lame. Learn this
Suuuure......:lol:

Forum List

Back