EXACTLY what has been revealed about Clinton in these emails?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

If there IS something...then obviously each voter needs to know....

If there IS nothing.....then the voter has been defrauded.

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation

....and yet nobody wants to let this play out, everybody is DEMANDING they release EVERYTHING.
That's not the way this works.

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation
The emails reveal that Hillary was sexiting Huma and or Anthony Breaking Political News, Headlines & Opinion | Politics | Fox News

It's further proof she's a lying, corrupt, amoral, establishment hack politician who belongs in jail instead of office

Last edited:

Fraud works for me. Kind of a Golden Rule thing coming around to bite Hillarys fat ass. That orange pantsuit will look marvelous.

If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh, it wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. In fact, it might make her more admirable in your eyes.

All in due time....meanwhile let's get on with the election :)

Karma-Meme.jpg

The FBI has to first go over the emails found on Anthony Weiner's devices and figure out if those emails were the ones they were looking for and if so then it raises some questions like if Weiner wife was obstructing the FBI investigation and if so was she order by Hillary Clinton to do so!?!

This is not Wikileaks ( but might have something to do with Wikileaks next batch of email dump ) and has to do with Weiner and his sexting and possible emails between Weiner and his wife...

( Speculation on my part )

The FBI has to first go over the emails found on Anthony Weiner's devices and figure out if those emails were the ones they were looking for and if so then it raises some questions like if Weiner wife was obstructing the FBI investigation and if so was she order by Hillary Clinton to do so!?!

This is not Wikileaks ( but might have something to do with Wikileaks next batch of email dump ) and has to do with Weiner and his sexting and possible emails between Weiner and his wife...

FBI Found "Tens Of Thousands Of Emails" Belonging To Huma Abedin On Weiner's Laptop | Zero Hedge

If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh, it wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. In fact, it might make her more admirable in your eyes.

You'd know about that I suppose.

I believe it is intent...which, btw, the word "intent" was not in the phrasing of the law, and should have never been considered.

The emails reveal that Hillary was sexiting Huma and or Anthony Breaking Political News, Headlines & Opinion | Politics | Fox News

That's not what the Fox news article says, FishBoy.

Comey needs to cough it up or else undermine the cred of the FBI. He's in sort of a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation, granted. But it better be good or else it WILL look like election manipulation.

Agree, exactly. I bet he's looking forward to someone else taking the job of director. It really sucks now.

All in due time....meanwhile let's get on with the election :)

Karma-Meme.jpg

I'd hold on to your size 16 shorts if you think the Clintons don't have another October surprise for Duh Donald. With SO MUCH material, it's been difficult to choose which bomb to drop next.

Keep grasping, Cankles is in deep shit here and hopefully Assange will finish her this coming week. Then good riddance to the corrupt old bitch

What are you talking about? What emails were the FBI looking for? To my knowledge they weren't looking for any specific set of emails.

This thread once again proves that there is no end to the deflection and ignorance with these guys.

What are you talking about? What emails were the FBI looking for? To my knowledge they weren't looking for any specific set of emails.

Try again!

Oh, there were no Deleted Emails and this is just the FBI going rogue right!?!

Forum List

Back