EXACTLY what has been revealed about Clinton in these emails?

It's been revealed that she is under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Nothing has been revealed regarding the emails.

Going to jail...

All in due time....meanwhile let's get on with the election :)

Karma-Meme.jpg
Lol you people are desperate. We both know you will cling to any Clinton controversy to feel better about the implosion of the Trump campaign. You know his campaign is finished.

Not today....I'm relishing in the karma that the FBI has bestowed on upon Clinton....you keep right on telling yourself all is well.....it's not
I agree this controversy might make a dent in her lead over Trump, but it pales in comparison to Trump's poll numbers and approval ratings. He's behind whether you like it or not.

Karma-Meme.jpg
Lol you people are desperate. We both know you will cling to any Clinton controversy to feel better about the implosion of the Trump campaign. You know his campaign is finished.

Not today....I'm relishing in the karma that the FBI has bestowed on upon Clinton....you keep right on telling yourself all is well.....it's not

I don't mind anyone in any position of power being visited by karma.

Karma-Meme.jpg

I agree this controversy might make a dent in her lead over Trump, but it pales in comparison to Trump's poll numbers and approval ratings. He's behind whether you like it or not.

I said not today...I never take you serious and I'm not in the mood to listen to you today. Be gone

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

If there IS something...then obviously each voter needs to know....

If there IS nothing.....then the voter has been defrauded.

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation

Add it up. 1- Comey says he doesn't have enough to recommend charges, 2- FBI finds more "relevant" emails on the computer of the husband of Hellary's right hand advisor. 3- Comey has to look at the new evidence and decide if it further incriminates the bulldyke, 4- Comey can do it quietly or make it public, 5- he opts for public because he fears if the new emails prove to be so incriminating that he has to recommend charges he doesn't want to be accused of sitting on things the voters would have wanted public. 6- It's a no win for the guy, unless this stuff is that bad and that relevant. I think he measured and thought this stuff is more likely really bad for Hellary, and people should know now rather than after the election.

Recall, it was the GOP who thought this guy sold them out for not recommending before, and now it is the DEMS turn to feel the butt hurt. Really ironic, wouldn't you agree?

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation
If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh, it wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. In fact, it might make her more admirable in your eyes.

"If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh,..."

Trenchant that you would put it that way!

Hillary's fav was Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book, 'Rule For Radicals," in this way:
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

Since Lucifer is the figment of a collective, overly fearful medieval imagination, I have to pass on this. But I do recall this:

It is a defining characteristic of the Left to deny that evil exists, and to refuse to recognize it.
You, of course, are a case in point.

Karma-Meme.jpg

I said not today...I never take you serious and I'm not in the mood to listen to you today. Be gone

You're in the wrong place hon, we know you cannot handle being disagreed with.

Karma-Meme.jpg

Yeah, you can't handle what I say I guess. What a shame.

If it were revealed that Hillary was Lucifer in the flesh, it wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. In fact, it might make her more admirable in your eyes.

Hillary's fav was Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book, 'Rule For Radicals," in this way:
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

Since Lucifer is the figment of a collective, overly fearful medieval imagination, I have to pass on this. But I do recall this:

It is a defining characteristic of the Left to deny that evil exists, and to refuse to recognize it.

You must be a leftist then.

Add it up. 1- Comey says he doesn't have enough to recommend charges, 2- FBI finds more "relevant" emails on the computer of the husband of Hellary's right hand advisor. 3- Comey has to look at the new evidence and decide if it further incriminates the bulldyke, 4- Comey can do it quietly or make it public, 5- he opts for public because he fears if the new emails prove to be so incriminating that he has to recommend charges he doesn't want to be accused of sitting on things the voters would have wanted public. 6- It's a no win for the guy, unless this stuff is that bad and that relevant. I think he measured and thought this stuff is more likely really bad for Hellary, and people should know now rather than after the election.

Recall, it was the GOP who thought this guy sold them out for not recommending before, and now it is the DEMS turn to feel the butt hurt. Really ironic, wouldn't you agree?

Yupper.

Deflect... deny... deflect... deny... deflect... deny....

The strategy of those who profit from lies outlined.

Read Milton's Paradise Lost.....and THEN talk about Lucifer.....(maybe there's a comic book version for you....LOL)

Actually, you Libs should be thanking Comey for doing this on Friday. That is the best time for bad news to come out, because it won't get the coverage over the weekend that it would get prime time week days. So count your blessings and hope this thing dies before Monday.

I fully expect the Dems to drop a Trump bomb from their war chest on Monday to create a news diversion. That's what they do and they're good at it. Just watch.

One of the best parts about Trump's presidency will be that the lying lunatics such as NAT will lose... I love seeing that happen. Let's face it she is the candidate for the criminally dishonest.

Gads, you're a fool.

Now wipe that drool off your chin.

Gads, you're a fool.

Now wipe that drool off your chin.

You've become that which you decry.

I fully expect the Dems to drop a Trump bomb from their war chest on Monday to create a news diversion. That's what they do and they're good at it. Just watch.

Maybe not on Monday.....but there surely is something for Clinton to drop on Trump...and it won't be pretty.

Actually, you Libs should be thanking Comey for doing this on Friday. That is the best time for bad news to come out, because it won't get the coverage over the weekend that it would get prime time week days. So count your blessings and hope this thing dies before Monday.

I expect you're right, this will be a very shitty affair up until, ah, what am I saying, it won't end with an election.

Forum List

Back