ex-SDNY head Geoffrey Berman: Trump DOJer Edward OCallaghan told me to prosecute Obama WH counsel Gregory Craig “to even things out”-ie prosecute Dems

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump and Barr order former Trump transition aide Geoffrey Berman who was appointed as prosecutor in NY to Gregory Craig. Berman refuses. Says Craig is innocent. They go to DC attorney who caves. Craig is prosecuted but acquitted by a jury in 5 hours.

Berman writes that throughout his time as a U.S. attorney “Trump’s DOJ kept demanding that I use my office to aid them politically & I kept declining”

Berman was eventually forced from his post by Barr, in what many suspect was retaliation

• Banned
did you know?

the SDNY predates the Department Of Justice by 80 years!

• Banned
"The rules of the Southern District of New York as to how every case of cooperation should proceed, of course, were given to us by the minor gods and woe unto those who fail to follow their scriptures, but they don't mean that they work in every situation, no matter the facts, no matter the circumstances. They don't mean the prosecutor is always right about how the standard procedure will play out."

Forum List

Back