Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

Great headline: "Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts"

Reminds me that Muller said Trump and others were misrepresenting what he found in the way of dealings with Russia.

We always seem to come back to Russia, with the Trump people/Biden haters.

Prove me wrong, if you disagree.

real news org: Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

Federal prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life.

A former F.B.I. informant accused of making false bribery claims about President Biden and his son Hunter — which were widely publicized by Republicans — claimed to have been fed information by Russian intelligence, according to a court filing on Tuesday.

In the memo, prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life. But Mr. Smirnov told federal investigators that “officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story” about Hunter Biden.

Those disclosures, including Mr. Smirnov’s unverifiable claim that he met with Russian intelligence officials as recently as three months ago, made him a flight risk and endangered national security, Justice Department officials said. Mr. Smirnov had been held in custody in Las Vegas, where he has lived since 2022, since his arrest last week.
:sniff sniff: Smells like desperation and sadness.

There's enough real proof of Biden taking bribes without making up crazy stuff, Dainty.

Bobulinski, the email chains, the email pseudonyms..

No surprise, of course, if the reports are correct. From the article:

The former FBI informant charged with fabricating claims about a bribery scheme involving Joe Biden, his son Hunter and a Ukrainian energy company has "extensive" contacts with Russian intelligence agencies, according to the Justice Department.

Federal prosecutors also say in a new court filing that Alexander Smirnov admitted to authorities after he was arrested that "officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story" about President Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

Smirnov, a longtime FBI informant, was arrested last week and charged with making false statements and creating a false and fictitious record.

This won't matter to the faithful, of course, and it will be called "fake news". Or maybe Smirnov actually works for George Soros. Or Hillary. Anyone but PUTIN.
None of the above stupid….He was an FBI informant on Russians, ofcourse he has Russian ties…God you’re gullible…

The guy was an FBI informant, paid informant, for years. Congress only used what the FBI said they had vetted from Smirnov.

And this has zero effect on prosecuting Hunter.

Also, Smirnov was released on a personal recognizance bond.

And from the OP:

In his detention memo, Smirnov's attorneys argued that the FBI had known of Smirnov's alleged conduct for years, "yet took no steps to end his cooperation, seize his passports, or prosecute him for anything."
It was presented that this trusted rock solid unimpeachable key FBI informant was the most critical part of the case.

“That to me is really the heart of this matter,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio

"The most corroborating evidence we have is the 1023 form from this highly credible confidential human source." Rep. Jim Jordan R-Ohio said.

Yes, Reid's lies about Romney, and then admitting them, was one of the shittiest things I've seen from a politician.

And you "learned" from this. You're no better than those you despise.

And this is why we're on the precipice. It's a race to the bottom, and we're almost there.
And you are a cheerleader for it.

what hoax? What was the hoax part? Was any of the Russian interference in 2016 election, not a hoax to you?
Why was Zuckerberg never called out for facilitating Russian interference in the 2016 election?

He sold the Russian shillbots all kinds of space on Facebook.

Never a word said AFAIK.

Why is Mac posting DNC talking points?

All the shills are posting about this garbage, too.
Face it Pilgrim, you've got nothing. You were lied to by your alt-right media sources and politicians whose words you treat as gospel.
It was all made up. And you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. That laptop that you idiots have been jerking off to for the last four years is worthless as evidence..of any kind.

Face it Pilgrim, you've got nothing. You were lied to by your alt-right media sources and politicians whose words you treat as gospel.
It was all made up. And you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. That laptop that you idiots have been jerking off to for the last four years is worthless as evidence..of any kind.
Just like the rigged election, the Insurrection, the Qanon shit, the Hillary shit, on and on and on.

And they'll keep falling for it, because that's just who they are.

Why not? A former president turned out to be a Russian asset! :cool-45:
I have lost a lot of my faith in the FBI. Hopefully the agents on the ground are honest and dedicated but the upper management seems to lack integrity.

I am not alone in my distrust of the FBI.

MAHqPqg.png

You are aware they got Joe's aliased email chains too, right?

Also Tony Bobulinski, Jonathan Li, and Devon Archer.

MAHqPqg.png

You are aware they got Joe's aliased email chains too, right?

Also Tony Bobulinski, Jonathan Li, and Devon Archer.
They...have...nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
Archer has already said there is no there..there. Baba-Booey and Li have been completely discredited.
Again...you feebs will believe...anything.

Well, you have fun stormin the castle. :)

They...have...nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
Archer has already said there is no there..there. Baba-Booey and Li have been completely discredited.
Again...you feebs will believe...anything.

Well, you have fun stormin the castle. :)
"

FBI Recorded Joe Biden's Brother During Bribery Probe"​

Joe can be removed for failing to uphold The Constitution just with this immigration stuff.

I have lost a lot of my faith in the FBI. Hopefully the agents on the ground are honest and dedicated but the upper management seems to lack integrity.

I am not alone in my distrust of the FBI.

That’s because you believe alternate realities and conspiracy theories that the FBI refuses to comply with.

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia RRussia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia
:rolleyes:

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!
:auiqs.jpg:
How long are you idiots going to keep swallowing the bullshit of the congressional dynamic duo who have gotten their asses handed to them multiple times. :)

Gonna be a long year for you, Pilgrim.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!
:auiqs.jpg:
How long are you idiots going to keep swallowing the bullshit of the congressional dynamic duo who have gotten their asses handed to them multiple times. :)

Gonna be a long year for you, Pilgrim.
There's plenty of evidence Joe Biden took bribes, assface. Who paid for that Pennsyvania University office

building, dumbass? :spank:

It was CHINA, you fuck!

Forum List

Back