Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

There's plenty of evidence Joe Biden took bribes, assface. Who paid for that Pennsyvania University office

building, dumbass? :spank:

It was CHINA, you fuck!
Too bad they don't have any. Sucks when the narrative gets blown up, doesn't it? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep digging. You might find something that sticks to the wall....but don't hold your breath.
Republicans and conservatives look like idiots this morning....but, that's not much of a change from any other morning. :)

Too bad they don't have any. Sucks when the narrative gets blown up, doesn't it? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep digging. You might find something that sticks to the wall....but don't hold your breath.
Republicans and conservatives look like idiots this morning....but, that's not much of a change from any other morning. :)
Really you stupid shitbirds are strutting around and crowing about nothing like idiots. :rolleyes-41:

Really you stupid shitbirds are strutting around and crowing about nothing like idiots. :rolleyes-41:
Sucks when you find out you've been lied to, doesn't it. :)
You're forced into these partisan corners by your alt-right media sources and then get defensive when you find there's no there...there.

I mean, tell me. At a fundamental level, are you so hard up to exonerate your corrupt savior (who by the way, made ALL of his own problems) that you'll stoop to any length of a stretch and lie to smear a man who admittedly is a lifelong, career politician (and who should have retired a long time ago)?

Your link does say he admitted he lied. The headline literally says he got the Intel from Russians…isn’t that who Clinton paid for “information” about trump?
No. Clinton didn't pay the Russians for anything. Why do we keep recycling these lies?

This guy admitted he lied. That just confirms that this IS just Russian disinformation.
To be dismissed.

No. Clinton didn't pay the Russians for anything. Why do we keep recycling these lies?

This guy admitted he lied. That just confirms that this IS just Russian disinformation.
To be dismissed.
Yeah, she paid a British guy for that. It was all false, too.

I've already done my research on that. Fuck your link.
So you've bought the lie and nothing's going to move you off that. Noted. She didn't pay the Russians for anything. Her campaign did receive the dossier.
However, she didn't use the information in it. Had she done so, she probably would have won the 2016 election.

To be dismissed.
Where is the link and quote where he admitted he lied? Obviously there were Russian sources, Hunter's Ukraine company had ties to Russia.

To be dismissed.
hhahah I am not sure what your first link is suppose to prove....yes Clinton paid Michael Steele (a foreign agent), who paid Russians for the disinformation

Clinton and the DNC in fact also violated campaign fin laws by paying them

Federal campaign watchdog fines DNC, Clinton campaign over dossier spending disclosure​

The conciliation agreements found “probable cause to believe” that both the campaign and national party “misreport[ed] the purpose of certain disbursements.”

Giving up on reality is a forgone conclusion with any partisan. The ludicrous notion that one side or one party owns all the evil is the way those who pull the puppet strings for all partisans keep firm control of the clueless masses. This includes you.

Despite your intellectual condescencion which you somehow imagine places you in the spectator's box you have described not only your opponents but also yourself with your self adulating cleverness.

Jo
No it's not a forgone conclusion.

This is me last month.
Nah. I have a feeling this will be rather common. Just goes to show. There are always people who like an echo chamber more than actually voicing opinions it doesn't matter what the ideological leaning is. Funny thing is I rarely talk to people I agree with. Never really see the point.
Last week.
While it's true she might not have ruined her case, you can't say for sure she didn't either.

If the reporting is true. And it can be proven she made false statements in her reply to the court about when this relationship started. This will have severe consequences for her personally. Both professionally and possibly even criminally.
Yesterday.
You are right not the best analogy.
You will find me conceding points, and even reverse my position when it becomes untenable.

Not because I'm not a partisan but because I value reality more than my political ideology.

I won't claim this is true for everyone on the left. In fact, that last post was a response to someone on the left being to partisan to even listen to an opinion. But the fact is that I've seen in all the years I've been on here, not a single right leaning person willing to substantively give up even an inch of their partisanship for reality. And I've looked.

If that to you is condescending I can only say it's a condescension born out of experience.

Even your post, is not a denial of the premise. It's a justification for it by making an appeal to hypocrisy.

So you've bought the lie and nothing's going to move you off that. Noted. She didn't pay the Russians for anything. Her campaign did receive the dossier.
However, she didn't use the information in it. Had she done so, she probably would have won the 2016 election.
What's this, then? :rolleyes-41:

"FEC fines Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC over Trump-Russia dossier research"​

That’s because you believe alternate realities and conspiracy theories that the FBI refuses to comply with.
So you think the Durham Special Council Report was alternate reality or a conspiracy theory.

snip

"Our investigation ... revealed that senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor toward the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities," Durham wrote in his report. "In particular, there was significant reliance on investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump's political opponents. The Department did not adequately examine or question these materials and the motivations of those providing them before opening a full-scale investigation."

In his final report, Durham alleges that the investigation into Trump in its early days was handled differently from how the FBI approached prior matters, including allegations of "foreign election interference plans" purportedly aimed at Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, which Durham's team also examined.

"In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia," the report says. "An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not."

While Durham does not appear to say outright that the FBI's Russia investigation should not have been launched, he strongly suggests that is the case -- while using sharp language to admonish former FBI leadership and agents and describing his findings as "sobering."

In a statement issued in response to the report, FBI officials said, "The conduct in 2016 and 2017 that Special Counsel Durham examined was the reason that current FBI leadership already implemented dozens of corrective actions, which have now been in place for some time. Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented. This report reinforces the importance of ensuring the FBI continues to do its work with the rigor, objectivity, and professionalism the American people deserve and rightly expect."

So you think the Durham Special Council Report was alternate reality or a conspiracy theory.

snip

"Our investigation ... revealed that senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor toward the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities," Durham wrote in his report. "In particular, there was significant reliance on investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump's political opponents. The Department did not adequately examine or question these materials and the motivations of those providing them before opening a full-scale investigation."

In his final report, Durham alleges that the investigation into Trump in its early days was handled differently from how the FBI approached prior matters, including allegations of "foreign election interference plans" purportedly aimed at Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, which Durham's team also examined.

"In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia," the report says. "An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not."

While Durham does not appear to say outright that the FBI's Russia investigation should not have been launched, he strongly suggests that is the case -- while using sharp language to admonish former FBI leadership and agents and describing his findings as "sobering."

In a statement issued in response to the report, FBI officials said, "The conduct in 2016 and 2017 that Special Counsel Durham examined was the reason that current FBI leadership already implemented dozens of corrective actions, which have now been in place for some time. Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented. This report reinforces the importance of ensuring the FBI continues to do its work with the rigor, objectivity, and professionalism the American people deserve and rightly expect."
I think it produced nothing. Two BS "indictments". No convictions. A giant waste of taxpayer dollars.

What's this, then? :rolleyes-41:

"FEC fines Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC over Trump-Russia dossier research"​

And? They fined her. Yay. They paid the original org that ordered the dossier. BTW, large portions of that doc have been verified (wonder where Putin has the pee-pee tape?).
If she was gonna get fined for it, she should have just used it and burned Trump's campaign to the ground. :auiqs.jpg:

hhahah I am not sure what your first link is suppose to prove....yes Clinton paid Michael Steele (a foreign agent), who paid Russians for the disinformation

Clinton and the DNC in fact also violated campaign fin laws by paying them

Federal campaign watchdog fines DNC, Clinton campaign over dossier spending disclosure​

The conciliation agreements found “probable cause to believe” that both the campaign and national party “misreport[ed] the purpose of certain disbursements.”
She got fined. Too bad she didn't use that info to burn Trump to the ground.

"

FBI Recorded Joe Biden's Brother During Bribery Probe"​

Joe can be removed for failing to uphold The Constitution just with this immigration stuff.
Impeachment's not easy when the Catholic mafia, like 'Tater as one of its members, enjoys genuflectors coming across the border, while 'Tater's puppetmaster, the CIA applauds the debauchery. So if it's not this crap, it's Anthony Fauci's, (the Jesuit Elf's), cover-up of SARS2, another major degradational debauchery flowing into America. It's not possible to simply fire all of these psychopaths at once.

Great headline: "Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts"

Reminds me that Muller said Trump and others were misrepresenting what he found in the way of dealings with Russia.

We always seem to come back to Russia, with the Trump people/Biden haters.

Prove me wrong, if you disagree.

real news org: Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

Federal prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life.

A former F.B.I. informant accused of making false bribery claims about President Biden and his son Hunter — which were widely publicized by Republicans — claimed to have been fed information by Russian intelligence, according to a court filing on Tuesday.

In the memo, prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life. But Mr. Smirnov told federal investigators that “officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story” about Hunter Biden.

Those disclosures, including Mr. Smirnov’s unverifiable claim that he met with Russian intelligence officials as recently as three months ago, made him a flight risk and endangered national security, Justice Department officials said. Mr. Smirnov had been held in custody in Las Vegas, where he has lived since 2022, since his arrest last week.
I was wondering when someone would FINALLY get around to this.

We've known the traitorous MAGATS in Congress were just Putin's useful idiots for years now.
Now their favorite Putin tool is admitting the conspiracy between the GOP, Putin, and Trump to destroy the US, it's government, and the freedoms we enjoy.

Does the GOP still have a single conscious between them?
Does the GOP have the courage to finally do what's right?

PLEASE!
1708528968543.gif

Forum List

Back