Ex-Georgia cop gets 12 years in prison for killing a naked, unarmed black man. Needs to be life!

Say what?

The cop did the right thing to shoot the guy.

He was unarmed, attacked no one. You call the rubber truck that has a net.
The COP was the one assaulting the man.

A jury last month acquitted Olsen of murder in the March 2015 death of Hill but found him guilty of aggravated assault, making a false statement and two counts of violation of oat

He was naked and charged the cop.

I would of shot his ass too.
You can't just shot unarmed people.
But you are a DOPer MAGA and GUN nutter I read by the reaction here..
So test that stupid idea. GA is a Stand Your Ground state.

And you cant just run around naked and charge cops.

The cop was just doing his job..

He never directly charged the PIG. And being naked on the streets is not a justification to kill people.

It's in your link..

That's why the cop shot him.

In my opinion, there are too many slaps on the wrist going on down here in the south. Go here for a recent write up on what's been happening in my neck of the woods.

God bless you and the families of each victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. My question is why is one accessory after the fact getting a shorter sentence compared to the other.
The NRA Gun Nutter spew so much shoot 'em. Is why this goes on so much.
The PIG was trained in Hand to Hand. That's what he needs to do first.
The victim by this Killer COP hunting Black man trophy was not on drugs.

Hill had had stopped taking his medications because of side effects and suffered a breakdown,

Oh so you want a cop to fight a naked guy?

Fuck that.. he could have aids or something
So claiming the victim could have aids is a clear reason to kill unarmed peoples.

No it's the reason why a cop or me is not going to fist fight a naked guy who charged us.

He never directly charged the PIG. And being naked on the streets is not a justification to kill people.

It's in your link..

What WN KKK Klan are you a member of?

In public

Why was he naked?

Probably on drugs .

A dude on drugs is strong on adrenaline.

It's in your link..

So racism is all you have left to debate me?

Shallow and childish, no?

It's in your link..

So racism is all you have left to debate me?

Shallow and childish, no?

Nope, I just call the cop what he is.
As for you, your spews clearly expose your views.
Guns, fake lords pimping bibles to rape kids as you fund the actions.
Clearly that puts you in a very special class.

So you saying I am a pedophile?

FYI. For some reason, this judge did not give the PIG COP 25 years.

WOW. Gotta give respect to the judge. Giving the Whitey Killer COP
who shoots unarmed black folks for sport only 12 years. She may know he will
not make the 12 years to freedom going to GA Prison.

View attachment 287684

Shooting black folks for sport? No, maybe this cop made the wrong decision by using his gun, but if you read the link from your own post you can see there was more to the story than a white cop cruising the neighborhood to shoot a black for sport. People like you are part of the problem, not the solution to getting along in this country.

"Before the shooting, someone in Hill's neighborhood called police to report a man was "acting deranged, knocking on doors, and crawling around on the ground naked," then-DeKalb County Police Chief Cedric Alexander said then.
Olsen was dispatched, and "when (Hill) saw the officer, he charged, running at the officer. The officer called him to stop while stepping backwards, drew his weapon and fired two shots," Alexander said.
Defense attorney Amanda Clark Palmer said Olsen, who worked for the DeKalb County police, was "a good cop who had to make a tough decision."
Hill's girlfriend previously said he had a history of mental illness and struggled to get the support he needed from the Department of Veterans Affairs. He had stopped taking his medication shortly before his death, she said.
During closing arguments, the prosecution claimed Olsen did not follow protocol for using force. Assistant District Attorney Lance Cross said Olsen could have used a baton on Hill."

View attachment 287684

Shooting black folks for sport? No, maybe this cop made the wrong decision by using his gun, but if you read the link from your own post you can see there was more to the story than a white cop cruising the neighborhood to shoot a black for sport. People like you are part of the problem, not the solution to getting along in this country.

"Before the shooting, someone in Hill's neighborhood called police to report a man was "acting deranged, knocking on doors, and crawling around on the ground naked," then-DeKalb County Police Chief Cedric Alexander said then.
Olsen was dispatched, and "when (Hill) saw the officer, he charged, running at the officer. The officer called him to stop while stepping backwards, drew his weapon and fired two shots," Alexander said.
Defense attorney Amanda Clark Palmer said Olsen, who worked for the DeKalb County police, was "a good cop who had to make a tough decision."
Hill's girlfriend previously said he had a history of mental illness and struggled to get the support he needed from the Department of Veterans Affairs. He had stopped taking his medication shortly before his death, she said.
During closing arguments, the prosecution claimed Olsen did not follow protocol for using force. Assistant District Attorney Lance Cross said Olsen could have used a baton on Hill."
The Cop lied on the report. Defense attorney put this spin on the shooting, Others in court saw him not directly charging the PIG.

In my opinion, there are too many slaps on the wrist going on down here in the south. Go here for a recent write up on what's been going down or should I say who has been going down in my neck of the woods.

Holly

P.S. My question is why is one accessory after the fact getting a shorter sentence compared to the other? To me, none of the sentences are long enough considering how the murder happened and what did not take place after the deed was done.

Crazy people will kill you. IMO, the shooting was justified.

View attachment 287684

The Cop lied on the report. Defense attorney put this spin on the shooting, Others in court saw him not directly charging the PIG.

The "pig?" Enlighten us on your arrest record.

In my opinion, there are too many slaps on the wrist going on down here in the south. Go here for a recent write up on what's been going down or should I say who has been going down in my neck of the woods.

Holly

P.S. My question is why is one accessory after the fact getting a shorter sentence compared to the other? To me, none of the sentences are long enough considering how the murder happened and what did not take place after the deed was done.

Yea naked black men kill cops everyday, Smfh.

Say what?

A jury last month acquitted Olsen of murder in the March 2015 death of Hill but found him guilty of aggravated assault, making a false statement and two counts of violation of oat

Or is it that he was black.

Say what?

What does black have anything to do with it?

Holly

Yea naked black men kill cops everyday, Smfh.

Zombies

View attachment 287684

What proof do you have the cop lied on the report? Your contention is the cop is hunting blacks for sport. I want to see some F'ing proof of that.

Now the cop is getting 12 years of prison and you seem butt hurt by that fact, show some proof this was premeditated murder, the cop was driving around looking for naked black men to shoot...
Otherwise your apology is in order.

Say what?

The cop got 12 years. You can say he deserved it, thats fair he probably could have taken some other action other than shooting the guy. Maybe he should have not been so frightened. Seems to me the judge and jury agreed with that... looks to me that the system worked right , not WHITE. Heavy sentencing for cops will assure they will not feel afraid anymore in certain situations ... seems logical right?
I wish you could be a cop though and experience what they go through, then get back to us, you know that black cops shoot more black citizens than white cops right?

Say what?

The cop got 12 years. You can say he deserved it, thats fair he probably could have taken some other action other than shooting the guy. Maybe he should have not been so frightened. Seems to me the judge and jury agreed with that... looks to me that the system worked right , not WHITE. Heavy sentencing for cops will assure they will not feel afraid anymore in certain situations ... seems logical right?
I wish you could be a cop though and experience what they go through, then get back to us, you know that black cops shoot more black citizens than white cops right?

What was the cop supposed to do hang out at McDonald's?

He took a call

A naked guy ran after him

Exposing his gentiles to little girls

The cop did the decent thing and shot him .

Say what?

Like hell you can't.

Show me the law that makes it illegal to shoot someone who isn't armed, or show me the law that mandates someone be armed in order to be killed in self defense.

Forum List

Back