Ex-Georgia cop gets 12 years in prison for killing a naked, unarmed black man. Needs to be life!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Former Georgia cop who killed a naked black man gets 12 years in prison - CNN
A former Georgia police officer was sentenced to 12 years in prison Friday for the killing of a mentally ill, unarmed and naked black man in 2015.

DeKalb County Superior Court Judge LaTisha Dear Jackson gave Robert "Chip" Olsen a 20-year term, with 12 years to be served in custody. Under the sentence, Olsen is prohibited from working in law enforcement, possessing firearms or profiting from the case.
Dear Jackson praised what she said was the strength, fortitude and compassion of the family of the victim, 26-year-old Afghanistan war veteran Anthony Hill. She said she had also watched the defendant closely during the trial.
"Many might have thought you were stoic and void of emotion," the judge told Olsen. "From the time opening statements started, I saw the tears that you've had. I saw how you replayed March 9, 2015, in your head."
Prosecutors had asked the court for a 25-year sentence with five years probation.

:dunno: So this Murdering Whitey WN killer cop goes to a Georgia jail to start his 12 years of survival.
I can see he will move from the Killer COP crew shooting Blacks team to the Prison Killer team.
As he will need to kill someone in jail to get whitey protection in jail.
This Coward will be crying and be sucking dick and get raped soon.

Last edited:
  • Banned
FYI. For some reason, this judge did not give the PIG COP 25 years.

WOW. Gotta give respect to the judge. Giving the Whitey Killer COP
who shoots unarmed black folks for sport only 12 years. She may know he will
not make the 12 years to freedom going to GA Prison.

upload_2019-11-2_11-44-12.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh your white hating racist side of you is showing again.

Just a Non-Whitey, White man, telling the Whitey they are losing. If you are a White COP (Well Whitey one) in Georgia you are in the WN KKK Klan 98% of the time
or support these klans to be on the Killer COP team.

btw:
Prosecutors had asked the court for a 25-year sentence with five years probation.
A jury last month acquitted Olsen of murder in the March 2015 death of Hill but found him guilty of aggravated assault, making a false statement and two counts of violation of oath.

Oh your white hating racist side of you is showing again.

Just a Non-Whitey, White man, telling the Whitey they are losing. If you are a White COP (Well Whitey one) in Georgia you are in the WN KKK Klan 98% of the time
or support these klans to be on the Killer COP team.

btw:
A jury last month acquitted Olsen of murder in the March 2015 death of Hill but found him guilty of aggravated assault, making a false statement and two counts of violation of oath.
You make no sense. You cannot carry on a civil conversation and that makes it impossible to converse with you.

A former Georgia police officer was sentenced to 12 years in prison Friday for the killing of a mentally ill, unarmed and naked black man in 2015.

DeKalb County Superior Court Judge LaTisha Dear Jackson gave Robert "Chip" Olsen a 20-year term, with 12 years to be served in custody. Under the sentence, Olsen is prohibited from working in law enforcement, possessing firearms or profiting from the case.
Dear Jackson praised what she said was the strength, fortitude and compassion of the family of the victim, 26-year-old Afghanistan war veteran Anthony Hill. She said she had also watched the defendant closely during the trial.
"Many might have thought you were stoic and void of emotion," the judge told Olsen. "From the time opening statements started, I saw the tears that you've had. I saw how you replayed March 9, 2015, in your head."

:dunno: So this Murdering Whitey WN killer cop goes to a Georgia jail to start his 12 years of survival.
I can see he will move from the Killer COP crew shooting Blacks team to the Prison Killer team.
:CryingCow:

EH?

On the day Hill was shot, someone in his neighborhood called police to report a man "acting deranged, knocking on doors, and crawling around on the ground naked," then-DeKalb County Police Chief Cedric Alexander said after the shooting.

Jury still hasn't reached a verdict in the murder trial of a Georgia officer who shot a naked, unarmed man

Olsen was dispatched and "when (Hill) saw the officer he charged, running at the officer. The officer called him to stop while stepping backwards, drew his weapon and fired two shots," Alexander said.
h?

Say what?

The cop did the right thing to shoot the guy.

He was unarmed, attacked no one. You call the rubber truck that has a net.
The COP was the one assaulting the man.

A jury last month acquitted Olsen of murder in the March 2015 death of Hill but found him guilty of aggravated assault, making a false statement and two counts of violation of oat

Say what?

A jury last month acquitted Olsen of murder in the March 2015 death of Hill but found him guilty of aggravated assault, making a false statement and two counts of violation of oat

He was naked and charged the cop.

I would of shot his ass too.

Say what?

You can't just shot unarmed people.
But you are a DOPer MAGA and GUN nutter I read by the reaction here..
So test that stupid idea. GA is a Stand Your Ground state.

In my opinion, there are too many slaps on the wrist going on down here in the south. Go here for a recent write up on what's been going down or should I say who has been going down in my neck of the woods.

God bless you and the families of each victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. My question is why is one accessory after the fact getting a shorter sentence compared to the other? To me, none of the sentences are long enough considering how the murder happened and what did not take place after the deed was done.

In my opinion, there are too many slaps on the wrist going on down here in the south. Go here for a recent write up on what's been happening in my neck of the woods.

Holly

P.S. My question is why is one accessory after the fact getting a shorter sentence compared to the other.
The NRA Gun Nutter spew so much shoot 'em. Is why this goes on so much.
The PIG was trained in Hand to Hand. That's what he needs to do first.
The victim by this Killer COP hunting Black man trophy was not on drugs.

Hill had had stopped taking his medications because of side effects and suffered a breakdown.26-year-old Afghanistan war veteran Anthony Hill.

btw: "26-year-old Afghanistan war veteran Anthony Hill." The PIG did not know this information
about the victim, he was targeting for death.

Say what?

And you cant just run around naked and charge cops.

The cop was just doing his job..

In my opinion, there are too many slaps on the wrist going on down here in the south. Go here for a recent write up on what's been happening in my neck of the woods.

Holly

P.S. My question is why is one accessory after the fact getting a shorter sentence compared to the other.

Hill had had stopped taking his medications because of side effects and suffered a breakdown,

Oh so you want a cop to fight a naked guy?

Fuck that.. he could have aids or something

Say what?

And you cant just run around naked and charge cops.

The cop was just doing his job..

He never directly charged the PIG. And being naked on the streets is not a justification to kill people.

The police kill more than twice as many white suspects per year and black suspects.... but guess which ones the Press make a racial issue out of?
CNN is a racist propaganda mill

Holly

Hill had had stopped taking his medications because of side effects and suffered a breakdown,

Oh so you want a cop to fight a naked guy?

Fuck that.. he could have aids or something
So claiming the victim could have aids is a clear reason to kill unarmed peoples.

Forum List

Back