Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

"According to Durham’s charging document, “certain individuals” on the Crossfire Hurricane were told in an August 2016 memorandum that Page was a CIA asset — so who else knew?"

"Mr. Clinesmith had provided the unchanged C.I.A. email to Crossfire Hurricane agents and the Justice Department lawyer drafting the original wiretap application."

_____

I expect it is too complicated for those poor souls educated in the Public Schools of rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for half a century...to understand...what went down today.

To keep it simple: It's. Just. Starting.

Other members of the Obama/Clinton Crime Cartel will be Indicted. Starting with those people who knew the Truth about what Klinsmith has just plead guilty to altering.

Klinesmith "altered" the information to Fool the FISA Court. Others "hid" the information to Fool the FISA Court.

Both are crimes

And Klinesmith has ratted them out, because he is a Pussy Boy who is scared to death to go be Big Bubba's Wife in a Federal Pen for a couple of years.

And those he ratted out will also likely rat out others. It's how it goes.

To All long Suffering Deplorables who endured their President being put through Hell by a Obama/ClintonDeep State Cabal for over three years:

Buy. More. Popcorn.
_______

Remember. Pleading guilty doesn’t actually mean you did anything illegal.
He actually was caught red handed.
if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

Flynn was caught red handed too.

Everyone who pleads guilty does so because of the threat of a worse sentence.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

Congrats. Our country just got dumber because of you.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?
Maybe he didn’t intend to alter it? Maybe he didn’t know that was illegal?

Of course not. He's a lawyer. How could he possibly know it wasn't legal.
Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.

He didn't know it was an official investigation. He was new to the scene. When he asked Comey if he should get his lawyers first, Comey told him it wasn't necessary. It was a few off the record questions.
New to the scene? Good grief. He's a general who reached the top echelons of military command and was appointed to highly sensitive positions. Not an idiot.

Off the record? Two FBI agents sitting in front of him taking notes suggests it's "off the record"?

Y'all have a really low opinion of Flynn's intelligence.
or flynn counted on protocol where you simply don't do what the FBI did here and therefor was at ease with the questions.

spin doctors in surgery today.
What about being "at ease" makes it okay to lie to the FBI? Nothing. Zero.

This is all spin on your part.
you have said both that admitting guilt meant you're guilty and then it also meant you may not be.

way to take a stand there, dickens.
I don't think you understand satire.

I was satirizing Billy Barr's nutty statements that feed the frenzy from the village rabble. That guy is a political hack.
i don't think you understand counter-trolling.

you wanna troll your stupid shit, i can do the same. you wanna drop bullshit and talk honestly, i can do that. i just follow the lead of the conversation.
Trolling and satire are not the same thing.

You weren’t counter trolling. You’re just being oblivious. Your posts here are little more than emotional outbursts from someone existing in a toxic media bath.

Being honest, dude needs to go to jail. He plead guilty because he’s guilty.

So did Flynn.

This is probably the biggest fish you’re going to get in your counter narrative of FBI corruption. Some low level dude that no one ever heard of. And it’s not because someone is “protecting” Comey or anyone else. It’s because there isn’t evidence to support charges against anyone else.
i'm pretty aware of what i was doing. you see, this is why it's such bullshit to talk to you. i can tell you what i'm doing and why and you go "no you weren't"

how in the fuck do you know? you don't so you're making shit up and lying.

as for my "emotional outbursts" - part of the troll man. don't really give a shit if you like it or not.
Alright man, whatever floats your boat.

You know I'm right. Deep down, you know that this is about as good as it gets for your little conspiracy theory about the FBI out to get Trump.
Think about this for a moment...

This attorney falsified public records used to obtain an illegal wire tap on a presidential candidate and then on a SITTING US PRESIDENT. This means everything they did was ILLEGAL from the get go. This makes the case solid as bedrock on everyone else.

This makes the intentional (premeditated) Fraud on the FISA court valid charges to follow up with. Given who knew and when they were told, this makes everyone in the chain right up to and including Obama and Biden culpable in the Coup.

This one case makes all the others possible. The next bomb could be 35+ indictments... And it could happen very early next week. What IF Biden is named in an indictment? What will democrats do? Biden is still just a citizen and does not gain exemption from prosecution.

I need lots of popcorn....

There was no wire tap, legal or illegal on a presidential candidate or a sitting U.S. president. Where do you guys come up with this whacked out stuff?
They spied on him, moron. These days you don't need a physical wiretap since the NSA records every phone call you make. All you have to do is get permission to access them. That's what FISA warrants are for. The claim that "there was no wiretap" is a leftwing diversion.

Specifically where was Trump spied on and when both prior and post election?
I just told you, dumbass. They went to the NSA database.

And they specifically pulled Trump's calls phone calls and pre election?
i'm sorry - can you provide the facts on this? i believe you just chided me about doing these types of things.

wow. that didn't take long.

Your haste to attack (again and again...) kind of overlooks something. I asked a question (note the punctuation?). You don't provide facts when you are asking a question. The claim is that Trump was wire tapped. I didn't make the claim. I'm only trying to keep track of shifting goal posts.
Then by all means, clarify.

And thank you. Thank you for your never ending patience and NEVER being quick to attack. You're the shining melted butter in my unworthy mashed potatoes.

This attorney falsified public records used to obtain an illegal wire tap on a presidential candidate and then on a SITTING US PRESIDENT. This means everything they did was ILLEGAL from the get go. This makes the case solid as bedrock on everyone else.

This makes the intentional (premeditated) Fraud on the FISA court valid charges to follow up with. Given who knew and when they were told, this makes everyone in the chain right up to and including Obama and Biden culpable in the Coup.

This one case makes all the others possible. The next bomb could be 35+ indictments... And it could happen very early next week. What IF Biden is named in an indictment? What will democrats do? Biden is still just a citizen and does not gain exemption from prosecution.

There was no wire tap, legal or illegal on a presidential candidate or a sitting U.S. president. Where do you guys come up with this whacked out stuff?
They spied on him, moron. These days you don't need a physical wiretap since the NSA records every phone call you make. All you have to do is get permission to access them. That's what FISA warrants are for. The claim that "there was no wiretap" is a leftwing diversion.

i'm sorry - can you provide the facts on this? i believe you just chided me about doing these types of things.

Your haste to attack (again and again...) kind of overlooks something. I asked a question (note the punctuation?). You don't provide facts when you are asking a question. The claim is that Trump was wire tapped. I didn't make the claim. I'm only trying to keep track of shifting goal posts.
NSA whistleblower backs up Trump on wiretap claims

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me

"According to Durham’s charging document, “certain individuals” on the Crossfire Hurricane were told in an August 2016 memorandum that Page was a CIA asset — so who else knew?"

"Mr. Clinesmith had provided the unchanged C.I.A. email to Crossfire Hurricane agents and the Justice Department lawyer drafting the original wiretap application."

_____

I expect it is too complicated for those poor souls educated in the Public Schools of rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for half a century...to understand...what went down today.

To keep it simple: It's. Just. Starting.

Other members of the Obama/Clinton Crime Cartel will be Indicted. Starting with those people who knew the Truth about what Klinsmith has just plead guilty to altering.

Klinesmith "altered" the information to Fool the FISA Court. Others "hid" the information to Fool the FISA Court.

Both are crimes

And Klinesmith has ratted them out, because he is a Pussy Boy who is scared to death to go be Big Bubba's Wife in a Federal Pen for a couple of years.

And those he ratted out will also likely rat out others. It's how it goes.

To All long Suffering Deplorables who endured their President being put through Hell by a Obama/ClintonDeep State Cabal for over three years:

Buy. More. Popcorn.
_______

~~~~~~
We can only hope that Clinesmith tells all about the corrupt actions of those Obama appointees before he is suicided.

The non corrupt obama administration has one indictment dealing with the actual investigation
You can't say that about the Trump adminastration

“That’s just the beginning I would imagine,” Trump said, describing Clinesmith as “a corrupt attorney” working for “James Comey’s very corrupt FBI.”

if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?

Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.

He didn't know it was an official investigation. He was new to the scene. When he asked Comey if he should get his lawyers first, Comey told him it wasn't necessary. It was a few off the record questions.
New to the scene? Good grief. He's a general who reached the top echelons of military command and was appointed to highly sensitive positions. Not an idiot.

Off the record? Two FBI agents sitting in front of him taking notes suggests it's "off the record"?

or flynn counted on protocol where you simply don't do what the FBI did here and therefor was at ease with the questions.

you have said both that admitting guilt meant you're guilty and then it also meant you may not be.

I was satirizing Billy Barr's nutty statements that feed the frenzy from the village rabble. That guy is a political hack.

you wanna troll your stupid shit, i can do the same. you wanna drop bullshit and talk honestly, i can do that. i just follow the lead of the conversation.

You weren’t counter trolling. You’re just being oblivious. Your posts here are little more than emotional outbursts from someone existing in a toxic media bath.

So did Flynn.

This is probably the biggest fish you’re going to get in your counter narrative of FBI corruption. Some low level dude that no one ever heard of. And it’s not because someone is “protecting” Comey or anyone else. It’s because there isn’t evidence to support charges against anyone else.
i'm pretty aware of what i was doing. you see, this is why it's such bullshit to talk to you. i can tell you what i'm doing and why and you go "no you weren't"

as for my "emotional outbursts" - part of the troll man. don't really give a shit if you like it or not.

You know I'm right. Deep down, you know that this is about as good as it gets for your little conspiracy theory about the FBI out to get Trump.

And thank you. Thank you for your never ending patience and NEVER being quick to attack. You're the shining melted butter in my unworthy mashed potatoes.

You must be thinking of margarine. Seriously. Give it a rest. Try discussing the issues brought up instead of constantly focusing on the person. Damn, if I can try it you can as well. Why on EARTH would you ask for "facts" to support a question? The question is asked because there have been no facts to support the claims and there still aren't.

Why not look at that instead of go on the attack? Don't worry I'll keep on trying to ignore it but I sure would like to know what specific actions prove that Trump was directly spied on.

So did Flynn.

You must be thinking of margarine. Seriously. Give it a rest. Try discussing the issues brought up instead of constantly focusing on the person. Damn, if I can try it you can as well. Why on EARTH would you ask for "facts" to support a question? The question is asked because there have been no facts to support the claims and there still aren't.

Why not look at that instead of go on the attack? Don't worry I'll keep on trying to ignore it but I sure would like to know what specific actions prove that Trump was directly spied on.
Girl you focus on me all the time.

Why do I say "but this other guy"
Why do I stereotype
Why am I picking on you

But what's knee slappin butter churnin funny is, you do all those things too.

And as you say, pay attention to what I said, like you chided me for...

I never said he was.

They were spying on a lot of their enemies, A lot and doing everything they could to make peoples lives miserable.
Anyone remember prism?

Last edited:
Clinesmith's 'Guilty' plea puts a stake through the proverbial heart of the Democrats' / Snowflakes' never-ending denial / claim that the Conspiracy / coup attempt never happened.

Clinesmith just signed the confession for the Obama administration and the FBI...

Hearing he gave up names to Durham as part of the deal he cut for himself has got to have sent shockwaves of fear through the co-conspirators.

Last edited:

So did Flynn.

Why do I stereotype
Why am I picking on you

I never said he was.
/bye

You did not even try to address the points brought up in my posts. Done with you.

So did Flynn.

Why do I stereotype
Why am I picking on you

I never said he was.
/bye

You did not even try to address the points brought up in my posts. Done with you.
So you agree I never said he was spied on?

Ergo that would mean I addressed your topic in your post. How am I supposed to address you when you say I said something I didn't say?

Not my fault you didn't pay attention to what I said. Funny... Who bitched at me for missing a? again?

Oh yea. You.

Judge Sullivan’s ruling was based on false information. You don’t get that. And I have read every document that has come out. Something you obviously have not done. He even called Flynn and traitor and treasonous, based on fake articles! NOT evidence, but FAKE media!
Wait, so are you saying the notes that you claim exonerate Flynn were fake? Because those are the notes that Sullivan based his ruling on.

The ruling:
As to Mr. Flynn’s first set of false statements, see SOF, ECF No. 4 at 2-3 ¶ 3, the interviewing FBI agents’ handwritten notes, draft interview reports, and the final FD-302 confirm that Mr. Flynn falsely stated that he had no recollection about his request to the Russian Ambassador to refrain from escalating the situation in response to U.S. sanctions, and that Mr. Flynn falsely stated that he did not have a long conversation about that issue.

Page 43 FYI
Those notes that exonerate Flynn were never presented to the court until after the fact. They were withheld! They came to light after the fact!
The 302 was presented to Flynn and the 302 accurately reflects the handwritten notes.
The original 302 is still missing!!!

The "original" 302 is nothing more than a first draft. The official signed 302 never went missing.

You guys are grasping at straws.
"The "original" 302 is nothing more than a first draft."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

You win the troph for dumbest claim of the month.

302s are official legal documents. They are supposed to be a record of the evidence, not a work of fiction. Editing them is a crime.
Very ignorant.

It's an official document not to be edited once it's signed and submitted. After it was signed and submitted, it was not edited. The 302 was written by both agents. It was revised and edited in the drafting process as any document would be.
No, not "any documents are edited . . . in the drafting process."

Here's an explanation of the problem with Strozk editing another agent's 302. Go read the entire article. There's much more illuminating material in it:

FBI policy requires 302 forms to be submitted within five working days of an interview. The FBI took three weeks to deliberate on and compose Flynn’s 302 form, and it was mislabeled a “DRAFT DOCUMENT,” requiring a resubmission of the form three months later. A prosecutor working in the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which eventually charged Flynn, was required to submit a separate document to a federal judge to explain that irregularity.
The new Flynn documents shed light on what happened during the unusual three weeks composing the 302. They include texts between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who were communicating extensively during an extramarital affair in interchanges revealing anti-Trump bias and resulting in their later dismissal from Mueller’s investigation.
In one text, dated February 10, Strzok tells Page he is heavily editing Pientka’s 302 form to the point he’s “trying not to completely re-write” it. Other messages reveal that Page, who did not attend the interview, reviewed the 302 form and made editing suggestions. On February 14, Page texts Strzok, "Is Andy good with the 302?" – presumably referring to FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. The next day, February 15, the Flynn 302 was officially submitted and filed with the FBI.
FBI supervisors like Strzok, however, are not supposed to rewrite other agents’ 302 forms. Nor are 302 forms supposed to be edited by FBI personnel who were not present at the interview, and both of these things happened in the Flynn case. “I've probably written in the close to the low thousands of 302s. I've probably supervised or overseen thousands upon thousands of more of those,” James Gagliano, retired 25-year veteran of the FBI and current CNN analyst, told RealClearInvestigations. “This is not how we do business as an FBI supervisor. I never, ever materially altered a 302.”
Brandon L. Van Grack: His request to withdraw from the Flynn prosecution came amid allegations he had withheld exculpatory information from Flynn’s attorneys
Former Special Agent Thomas J. Baker agreed: ”We never changed an agent's 302. An agent would fight a supervisor who wanted him to change the 302, because it's what that agent observed and heard and in his interview. So for us to read, what’s documented in this new material, that coming back from that interview with Flynn, which is a key event, that Peter Strzok said he virtually rewrote the whole thing – it damned them with their own words.”
Both former agents also expressed concern that Page, who was not present at the interview, was editing the 302 form against FBI protocol. “For [Strzok] to send that 302 to Lisa Page, a non-badge wearing, non-credential-having FBI agent, is unconscionable,” says Gagliano.

Last edited:

Good old loony Sharyl Atkisson. Thinks a stuck key on her computer is someone hacking her.

No, not "any documents are edited" "in the drafting process."
Yes, all documents that are being drafted under go edits.

That's what drafting means.

Once the 302 was submitted, it was not altered.
There's no such thing as a "draft 302," moron. It was submitted and then edited afterwards. Furthermore, an agent never edits another agent's 302. That's strictly prohibited.

Try reading what I posted so you won't come off as a fucking retard.

No, not "any documents are edited" "in the drafting process."
Yes, all documents that are being drafted under go edits.

That's what drafting means.

Once the 302 was submitted, it was not altered.
There's no such thing as a "draft 302," moron. It was submitted and then edited afterwards.

Of course there is. The two agents worked on the document together to create a final version that they signed off on.

Which was never edited after they finished and signed it.

So did Flynn.

It's been proven Trump tower was spied on
Can you prove Trump has never been in Trump Tower? If you can prove that you made your case.

Forum List

Back