Ex CIA Officer Has Her Security Clearance Forms Leaked By GOP PAC

"The super PAC released a statement on Tuesday strongly denying Ms. Spanberger’s charge, saying that the document was obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request filed with the United States Postal Service by America Rising, a separate Republican-aligned research firm."

Sounds like it was a FICA release...

FICA? That's a tax! I think you have your abbreviations screwed up!

Aye I did, was yapping on the phone heh

You do realize those security forms are just a back ground check which anyone with a little money can do online.

NONSENSE. These forms go WAY deeper than info anyone could find online. They include health history and social security number among other things.
I know about the clearances don't remember any thing about health questions and there are a shit ton of companies that do back ground checks

You do realize those security forms are just a back ground check which anyone with a little money can do online.

NONSENSE. These forms go WAY deeper than info anyone could find online. They include health history and social security number among other things.
I know about the clearances don't remember any thing about health questions and there are a shit ton of companies that do back ground checks

There are no health questions on a SF86. I just completed one in April.

Abigail Spanberger is a former CIA officer running for Congress as the Democrat challenging Dave Brat in Virginia. Somehow Paul Ryan’s PAC got hold of her security clearance application forms and used it to create an attack ad. There is no way for anyone to have gotten the forms involved unless there’s a mole leaking in the CIA or foreign intelligence stole it. There is no way to get the info involved via FOIA.

C.I.A. Officer-Turned-Candidate Says PAC Obtained Her Security Application

WASHINGTON — A former C.I.A. officer running for Congress accused a super PAC aligned with Speaker Paul D. Ryan on Tuesday of improperly obtaining her entire federal security clearance application — a highly sensitive document containing extensive personal information — and then using it for political purposes.

Abigail Spanberger, the Democratic candidate challenging Representative Dave Brat of Virginia, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Corry Bliss, the executive director of the Congressional Leadership Fund, which has raised more than $100 million to help Republicans in the midterm elections. She demanded that the super PAC destroy all copies of the form and agree to not use the information in any fashion.

snip

Ms. Spanberger, 39, said in the letter that she had “clear evidence” that the Congressional Leadership Fund had provided a copy of her security clearance application to “at least one news outlet,” adding, “I am not aware of any legal way that C.L.F. could have this document.” In an interview, she said that she suspected that the group was trying to exploit a brief time when she taught at a private Islamic school funded by Saudi Arabia.

The super PAC validated that suspicion in its response, going on at some length to try to link the school — called “Terror High” in an earlier news article — to terrorist activity.

www.nytimes.com/...

Ned Price

✔@nedprice

· 17h

This raises lots of questions, but also the possibility the Trump administration is furnishing highly confidential personal information of public-servants-turned-Democratic-candidates to their political opponents. Have to get to the bottom of this. https://nyti.ms/2MVzfNK

A former C.I.A. officer running for Congress demanded the Congressional Leadership Fund destroy the highly sensitive security clearance application that she says it obtained.

nytimes.com

Ned Price

✔@nedprice

The @CLFSuperPAC obtained an UNREDACTED version of @SpanbergerVA07’s SF86, a highly confidential personal document never released to the public. Not even her SSN was blacked out. Either the Trump administration provided it, or a foreign adversary did.

We cannot shrug this off.

8:43 PM - Aug 28, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Wednesday, Aug 29, 2018 · 10:46:43 AM EDT · Seashells
Please call Brat’s campaign office and demand he respond to this heinous breach of national security: (804)496-8214.

Ex-CIA Officer Turned Democratic Candidate Has Her Security Clearance Forms Leaked By GOP PAC.

This is a serious federal felony, of which there are no statute of limitations.

The head of this PAC should be advised that he is only safe so long as there is a Republican in office. But that will change, and he will go to prison, quite possibly for the rest of his life, when a new DOJ comes with a new Democratic administration.

So nobody here at usmb is going to be shocked when that day comes right?

PACs are not run by candidates. Brat's office has nothing to do with it.

The CIA probably leaked it knowing you would blame Trump. The mole is probably a Deep State libtard!

How is it a felony to disclose an SF86? What law?

Educate yourself again before running off at the keyboard.

There is no deep state you looney tune. You think releasing personal information publicly including social security numbers is okay?

I see you detected rather than answer the question. Typical libtard tactic!

You are the one who is deflecting. You seem to think it is okay to release a person's personal information. The only way to get them is from the government and is not covered by the FOIA. You use Trumptard tactics.

Abigail Spanberger is a former CIA officer running for Congress as the Democrat challenging Dave Brat in Virginia. Somehow Paul Ryan’s PAC got hold of her security clearance application forms and used it to create an attack ad. There is no way for anyone to have gotten the forms involved unless there’s a mole leaking in the CIA or foreign intelligence stole it. There is no way to get the info involved via FOIA.

WASHINGTON — A former C.I.A. officer running for Congress accused a super PAC aligned with Speaker Paul D. Ryan on Tuesday of improperly obtaining her entire federal security clearance application — a highly sensitive document containing extensive personal information — and then using it for political purposes.

Abigail Spanberger, the Democratic candidate challenging Representative Dave Brat of Virginia, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Corry Bliss, the executive director of the Congressional Leadership Fund, which has raised more than $100 million to help Republicans in the midterm elections. She demanded that the super PAC destroy all copies of the form and agree to not use the information in any fashion.

snip

Ms. Spanberger, 39, said in the letter that she had “clear evidence” that the Congressional Leadership Fund had provided a copy of her security clearance application to “at least one news outlet,” adding, “I am not aware of any legal way that C.L.F. could have this document.” In an interview, she said that she suspected that the group was trying to exploit a brief time when she taught at a private Islamic school funded by Saudi Arabia.

The super PAC validated that suspicion in its response, going on at some length to try to link the school — called “Terror High” in an earlier news article — to terrorist activity.

www.nytimes.com/...

Ned Price

✔@nedprice

· 17h

This raises lots of questions, but also the possibility the Trump administration is furnishing highly confidential personal information of public-servants-turned-Democratic-candidates to their political opponents. Have to get to the bottom of this. https://nyti.ms/2MVzfNK

A former C.I.A. officer running for Congress demanded the Congressional Leadership Fund destroy the highly sensitive security clearance application that she says it obtained.

nytimes.com

Ned Price

✔@nedprice

The @CLFSuperPAC obtained an UNREDACTED version of @SpanbergerVA07’s SF86, a highly confidential personal document never released to the public. Not even her SSN was blacked out. Either the Trump administration provided it, or a foreign adversary did.

Please call Brat’s campaign office and demand he respond to this heinous breach of national security: (804)496-8214.

Ex-CIA Officer Turned Democratic Candidate Has Her Security Clearance Forms Leaked By GOP PAC.

The head of this PAC should be advised that he is only safe so long as there is a Republican in office. But that will change, and he will go to prison, quite possibly for the rest of his life, when a new DOJ comes with a new Democratic administration.

The CIA probably leaked it knowing you would blame Trump. The mole is probably a Deep State libtard!

There is no deep state you looney tune. You think releasing personal information publicly including social security numbers is okay?

You are the one who is deflecting. You seem to think it is okay to release a person's personal information. The only way to get them is from the government and is not covered by the FOIA. You use Trumptard tactics.

No, it is not OK, but that also doesn't mean we should lock everyone involved up and throw away the key, which is what you seem to want to do. You see conspiracies where none exist.

Wouldn't you think she would be proud of her security application? What's going on here? Let's see the "clear evidence" before we take Ms. Spangledberg's word.

snip

www.nytimes.com/...

Ned Price

✔@nedprice

· 17h

nytimes.com

Ned Price

✔@nedprice

No, it is not OK, but that also doesn't mean we should lock everyone involved up and throw away the key, which is what you seem to want to do. You see conspiracies where none exist.

You are the expert in conspiracies. You see one everywhere. People should be locked up if necessary.

Republicans don't care. They are cheaters.

"All's fair in love and war."

Wrong - This is a crime. Felony to be exact
So is the fake dossier.

Wait, now you have a problem with our Intelligence agencies targeting citizens?
And you're a liar, because no one has proven there is a "fake dossier."

Yep - much has been corroborated and absolutely nothing has been disproven.

*They get this absurd verbiage from their Orange Overlord

Forum List

Back