Ex-Biden donor blows the Whistle, offered to wear a wire for the FBI after the Bidens approached him and encouraged him to make illegal campaign ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wow! the Biden Crime Family is making a mockery of our country. Aided and abetted by Reichsleiter Merrick Garland and the deep state. And of course, the corrupt MSM.

Ex-Biden donor blows the Whistle, offered to wear a wire for the FBI after the Bidens approached him and encouraged him to make illegal campaign donations.

The Leftists in this country are shameless and have become DISGUSTING. Apparently, they will ignore ANYTHING that might hold someone other than Trump, accountable. SCUM that they've become, when this nation collapses from lawlessness, I hope they suffer just like the rest of us...

The Leftists in this country are shameless and have become DISGUSTING. Apparently, they will ignore ANYTHING that might hold someone other than Trump, accountable. SCUM that they've become, when this nation collapses from lawlessness, I hope they suffer just like the rest of us...
That's why there is only one question. Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

Well with the grift off the 42 Billion broadband boondoggle the DNC should not need well-heeled donors for a while....Estimates are running at least 20% will be kicked-back to the DNC.

Leftards are corrupt liars.

Everyone knows it.

We watch them squirm when they're exposed.

Whereas what we SHOULD be doing is crushing the lying bastids like bugs and walking away

Wow! the Biden Crime Family is making a mockery of our country. Aided and abetted by Reichsleiter Merrick Garland and the deep state. And of course, the corrupt MSM.

Ex-Biden donor blows the Whistle, offered to wear a wire for the FBI after the Bidens approached him and encouraged him to make illegal campaign donations.

Let’s hear the result of the wire. Oh, there is no audio! How then do we know whether this is accurate or another MAGA fantasy?

Not at all surprised, the crimes of the Xiden Criminal Syndicate are wide ranging

One man and one man alone incited a deadly riot in an effort to steal the office of POTUS. Disgusting scum is he and his cult.

Cool...

What did the wire reveal?

Is there audio?

I mean, if we were able to get the Trump audio, I would think this Biden audio would be huge...

Right now, "Trust me bro" isn't gonna be enough proof...

You prove over and over again that MAGA is nothing more than dollar-store TP.
I like your MAGA sig line.....Hunter Xiden had to get an attorney....Joey Xiden had to get an attorney....funny stuff....true too

Let’s hear the result of the wire. Oh, there is no audio! How then do we know whether this is accurate or another MAGA fantasy?
LOL. You blind partisans on both sides are hilarious. You mock the "MAGA fantasy", but bought into the Russian collusion fantasy from your side. Two sides of the same bad coin.

LOL. You blind partisans on both sides are hilarious. You mock the "MAGA fantasy", but bought into the Russian collusion fantasy from your side. Two sides of the same bad coin.
Why don’t you compare the lack of “whistleblower” audio to the actual audio of Trump’s Bedminster conversation? That would seem more apropos. :rolleyes-41:

Why don’t you compare the lack of “whistleblower” audio to the actual audio of Trump’s Bedminster conversation? That would seem more apropos. :rolleyes-41:
I didn't defend Trump or his party, I only pointed out how hypocritical you are. Although you don't seem to realize it, just because someone calls you on your foolish statements on one side doesn't mean they are on the other side. It only means they can recognize reality and not have their party masters do their thinking for them.

Forum List

Back