Ex-Biden donor blows the Whistle, offered to wear a wire for the FBI after the Bidens approached him and encouraged him to make illegal campaign ...

I didn't defend Trump or his party, I only pointed out how hypocritical you are. Although you don't seem to realize it, just because someone calls you on your foolish statements on one side doesn't mean they are on the other side. It only means they can recognize reality and not have their party masters do their thinking for them.
Your protests don’t impress me. If it quacks like a duck…

Let’s hear the result of the wire. Oh, there is no audio! How then do we know whether this is accurate or another MAGA fantasy?
You use their bank records, like any other normal financial investigation. If there are dozens of shell companies with no offices or product, and the Bidens cant account for how the money was earned, then they go to jail for likely numerous crimes... money laundering, racketering, tax evasion, not registering as foreign agents, etc.

Do you think they get a secret tape recording of every corrupt businessman the DOJ takes down? :laugh:

Last edited:
You use their bank records, like any other normal financial investigation. If there are dozens of shell companies with no offices or product, and the Bidens cant account for how the money was earned, then they go to jail for likely numerous crimes... money laundering, racketering, tax evasion, not registering as foreign agents, etc.

Do you think they get a secret tape recording of every corrupt businessman the DOJ takes down? :laugh:
Let’s hear the audio. Put up or shut up.

Let’s hear the audio. Put up or shut up.
Why do you require audio? Thats the most rare type of evidence prosecutors ever get. Cant you just look at the money transfers and a lack of an explanation for how they earned 25 million dollars in a couple years? How about that combined with the Hunter emails and texts? How that combined with whistleblowers and witnesses?

Why do you require audio? Thats the most rare type of evidence prosecutors ever get. Cant you just look at the money transfers and a lack of an explanation for how they earned 25 million dollars in a couple years?
Y’all keep talking about wires and “whistleblower” testimony, but when you called on it say, ”no, no, it’s something else “?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Your protests don’t impress me. If it quacks like a duck…
I am not protesting, only pointing out your astounding hypocrisy. The only quacking here is your empty headed partisanship. I realize it is difficult for you to comprehend someone looking at both sides of a problem to evaluate the truth when you only consider what your party masters tell you to believe. Try thinking for yourself once. It is party hacks like yourself in both parties that have created the problems in our country that exist now.

Why do you require audio? Thats the most rare type of evidence prosecutors ever get. Cant you just look at the money transfers and a lack of an explanation for how they earned 25 million dollars in a couple years? How about that combined with the Hunter emails and texts? How that combined with whistleblowers and witnesses?
How about audio? Again, put up or stop talking.

How about audio? Again, put up or stop talking.
Why is that the only evidence you will accept? Do you apply this standard to EVERY criminal case, or just this one?

For the USMB community: Does anyone have a tape of Epstein fucking kids? Without it, Tumbleweed thinks he is innocent.

I am not protesting, only pointing out your astounding hypocrisy. The only quacking here is your empty headed partisanship. I realize it is difficult for you to comprehend someone looking at both sides of a problem to evaluate the truth when you only consider what your party masters tell you to believe. Try thinking for yourself once. It is party hacks like yourself in both parties that have created the problems in our country that exist now.
OK, Quackers. :rolleyes-41:
ducksquacking.jpg
:rolleyes-41:

LOL. You blind partisans on both sides are hilarious. You mock the "MAGA fantasy", but bought into the Russian collusion fantasy from your side. Two sides of the same bad coin.
I don`t remember anyone charging Trump with collusion but Russia did indeed meddle in our election in an effort to help their guy. Fact.
Mueller`s investigation resulted in 7 guilty pleas. Fact.

Wow! the Biden Crime Family is making a mockery of our country. Aided and abetted by Reichsleiter Merrick Garland and the deep state. And of course, the corrupt MSM.

Ex-Biden donor blows the Whistle, offered to wear a wire for the FBI after the Bidens approached him and encouraged him to make illegal campaign donations.

The Bidens? Which Bidens and how many?

Forum List

Back