Evolution v. Creationism

What premonition? You sound like a mental case.
Not, I. Just look at who started this thread lol.

Anyway, what do you need to talk with me about?

ETA: The Bible does talk about early death. With creation science, we try to fight it.

"Bible verses about early death

It is God’s will to allow some people to die early. Even though you might not know, God knows what He is doing. I’ve noticed that sometimes one death saves the lives of many just like the story of Benji Wilson.

One of the effects of sin in the world is death and it happens. Some people die early because of their own sins. God’s Word is to protect us, but many people disobey it. God tells us to be set apart from the world, but on the news I’ve seen many people get shot and die from one night of clubbing.

If they would have listened to God it would not have happened. Sometimes people die early because of their smoking sin. Sometimes teens die because of underage drinking. Sometimes people catch diseases because of sexual immorality. Remember God doesn’t cause sin, but He allows it. When we see people die at a young age it is a constant reminder that life is short and you never know when you will go."

Last edited:
I think we should stop beating on the fanatic. He's definitely going overboard.

So in the meantime, let's talk about cartoons!

Well said.
Only because they DISREGARDED creation and ASSUMED there was no God. And what happens when one ASSUMES? Yep, that's right.

I even said it from the very beginning that this is about creation and the global flood vs. the atheist science of evolution, but evolution has NO EVIDENCE and just a bunch of papers that LIBERALS FUNDED.

What premonition? You sound like a mental case.
As I said already, I am going to watch what happens during the first ten days of June 2022 as well as the first ten days of June 2023. If something or even nothing happens, then I'll let you know if you're still around :wink:. I could be WRONG. The only facts I have is you know who's disappearance in February.

Not, I. Just look at who started this thread lol.

Anyway, what do you need to talk with me about?

ETA: The Bible does talk about early death. With creation science, we try to fight it.

"Bible verses about early death

It is God’s will to allow some people to die early. Even though you might not know, God knows what He is doing. I’ve noticed that sometimes one death saves the lives of many just like the story of Benji Wilson.

One of the effects of sin in the world is death and it happens. Some people die early because of their own sins. God’s Word is to protect us, but many people disobey it. God tells us to be set apart from the world, but on the news I’ve seen many people get shot and die from one night of clubbing.

If they would have listened to God it would not have happened. Sometimes people die early because of their smoking sin. Sometimes teens die because of underage drinking. Sometimes people catch diseases because of sexual immorality. Remember God doesn’t cause sin, but He allows it. When we see people die at a young age it is a constant reminder that life is short and you never know when you will go."
You've seen people get shot and die clubbing? I never went clubbing.

Again, it's just my premonition, but you're a replacement for the top candidate this coming June. Maybe you just took the lead.

Supposedly, I was right once already, so no.

Just read my previous thread. It has a link. He was an atheist, so doubtful.
Who disappeared?

You've seen people get shot and die clubbing? I never went clubbing.
I've seen them get shot or stabbed, but don't know if they died. Maybe one was dead. The lights came on immediately afterward and soon we all had to leave. He wasn't moving and didn't look like he was breathing so likely he was gone. The police came fast and we all shuffled out staring at the victim.

I've seen them get shot or stabbed, but don't know if they died. Maybe one was dead. The lights came on immediately afterward and soon we all had to leave. He wasn't moving and didn't look like he was breathing so likely he was gone. The police came fast and we all shuffled out staring at the victim.
You must be very young.

One might make a case for post-Matrix creationism. We are all living in a simulation and even evidence of evolution is just data created by an almighty programmer to keep us in the dark about our true condition.

One might make a case for post-Matrix creationism. We are all living in a simulation and even evidence of evolution is just data created by an almighty programmer to keep us in the dark about our true condition.

Personally I think we are living in a fictional simulation described in a work of science fiction in some larger universe that is, itself, the REAL simulation.

I don't know what you are talking about but this reads like a threat.
Sounds like you're scared. As I said, I would woo hoo the observation, but there's no way I can do anything physical. Maybe it's osmosis or power of suggestion. Whatever I observe, I'll just keep it to myself because my intent is just sayin' (will put you on ignore so won't see anything you post; I recommend the same of you to me).

Forum List

Back