Evolution v. Creationism

There's no way for a global flood. Have you ever seen a core sample?
I've read of it. Here's what I found as the differences are based on what was there before the global flood.

"the annual layers in the middle and lower portions of the GISP2 core as subannual layers, based on a Flood–Ice Age model, incorporating warm oceans, cooling continents and high levels of atmospheric particulates from volcanic activity."

What do you have?

You should take a entry level course in geology.
Lol, you keep revealing your ignorance.

How did the creation vs. evolution argument start? It started with James Hutton, a Scottish atheist farmer, who immensely disliked creationists and their Christianity religion. I suppose he disliked Christianity the most as it had spread throughout the land and became the most popular. He influenced his pupil Charles Lyell and they came up with something called uniformitarianism (or how layers of the Earth were formed by long time of millions of years) around 1795 to use against catastrophism (dominant study at the time), the creation story and Christianity.

How did the creation vs. evolution argument start? It started with James Hutton, a Scottish atheist farmer, who immensely disliked creationists and their Christianity religion. I suppose he disliked Christianity the most as it had spread throughout the land and became the most popular. He influenced his pupil Charles Lyell and they came up with something called uniformitarianism (or how layers of the Earth were formed by long time of millions of years) around 1795 to use against catastrophism (dominant study at the time), the creation story and Christianity.
Lol this isn't 1795.

Lol this isn't 1795.
Lol, you don't get it.

Their lie somehow took over since that time. Hutton's and Lyell's main pupil was Charles Darwin. FWIW, Darwin's evolution took uniformitarianism and expanded it to today to counter the dominant science of creationism with Darwin's evolution. Anyway, the creation religion has what God wrote in the Bible that evolution will take over and that will lead to the end of the world. I'd love to see you get smashed to bits by huge boulders, but I won't have time to watch. Will have better things to do.

How did the creation vs. evolution argument start? It started with James Hutton, a Scottish atheist farmer, who immensely disliked creationists and their Christianity religion.

LOL. Hutton saw THIS:

1650992590332.jpeg

And unlike YOU he actually realized it can't be explained by "flood geology".

Ultimately geology could ONLY develop as a science after the young earth concept was left behind.

But you don't care....you just enjoy the BENEFITS of that science without believing in it. Good for you.

I suppose he disliked Christianity

Hutton wasn't an atheist. He just wasn't a literalist.

Why do you guys like to bear false witness so much. Is it because you don't REALLY believe in God? You think God and his commandments are one big joke?

Hutton wasn't an atheist. He just wasn't a literalist.
He was a hurrible writer and SAF and POS, i.e. atheist. He wanted long time to counter the 6,000 young Earth.

"Hutton had long before concluded that these unconformities proved the great age of the earth, much older than a mere 6,000 years and set out to write and eventually publish his Theory of the Earth but Siccar Point was a great visual aid. Hutton needed all the help he could get explaining his theory because his poor writing style prevented the wider dissemination of his ideas."

LOL. Hutton saw THIS:
This is where we disagreed. You say tomato and I say the global flood tomahto.

Believe me. Like you, Hutton saw what he wanted to see. OTOH, I see evidence of the global flood and Hutton, Lyell and Darwin all...

tenor.gif

What is your malfunction? Seriously what is wrong with you?
It's evolution that is the malfunction. I admit that Satan is too clever and devious and will take many people's souls like yours due to evolution. Satan wanting souls was taught to us centuries before evolution. It was the earliest teaching.

In regards to science, I know science backs up the Bible and that creation science is right and evolution is a lie.

It's evolution that is the malfunction. I admit that Satan is too clever and devious and will take many people's souls like yours due to evolution. Satan wanting souls was taught way before evolution.

I wonder if Satan approves of Christians coming on public forums and acting like a total tool denigrating Christianity and mocking God's commandments. I bet he really likes that kind of stuff.

(But you and I both know none of it is real, right? LOL. Still, it's kind of a dickish move to mock Christianity posing as a "Christian".)

I wonder if Satan approves of Christians coming on public forums and acting like a total tool denigrating Christianity and mocking God's commandments. I bet he really likes that kind of stuff.

(But you and I both know none of it is real, right? LOL. Still, it's kind of a dickish move to mock Christianity posing as a "Christian".)
That's your take, but discussing creation vs. evolution with you makes me realize Satan's power. Early on, we were taught he wants your soul. It really is something to realize how devious and powerful he is, but his main trait is to hide. He wants to hide. Thus, we have evolutionists like you who do all the talking for him.

Just listen to what you are saying. It has nothing to do with evolution and science anymore.

Lol, you don't get it.

Their lie somehow took over since that time. Hutton's and Lyell's main pupil was Charles Darwin. FWIW, Darwin's evolution took uniformitarianism and expanded it to today to counter the dominant science of creationism with Darwin's evolution. Anyway, the creation religion has what God wrote in the Bible that evolution will take over and that will lead to the end of the world. I'd love to see you get smashed to bits by huge boulders, but I won't have time to watch. Will have better things to do.
Post the scripture where God spoke of evolution. The world isn't going to end. 70 AD was the end of an age.

Post the scripture where God spoke of evolution. The world isn't going to end. 70 AD was the end of an age.
Lol, this is the science section, but God denies evolution (just click the link to see what God says).

For example:
"All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:3

Nothing in science ‘backs up’ supernatural creationism.
C'mon, I've provided plenty of science to prove creation. Nothing will make you BELIEVE unless you have FAITH FIRST. Then, you'll see the whole truth and nothing but the truth. All you have been seeing are the LIES.

I got an idea. Maybe we can have others watch you to see if you disappear or not in June. There is thread here for dark matters. I doubt it's God getting you, but who knows. Here's the guy who disappeared from the creation forums. His last post was Feb 1 2022 -- https://www.usmessageboard.com/search/731718/

Are you game?

Last edited:
"Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning"
Is that a yes? You're okay with being watched in June? I forgot where I got the June thread lol. Regardless, others here will know about the guy who disappeared and now you being in the same boat. It's like insurance, but maybe you enjoy being sarcastic of me. You can still be sarcastic and have insurance.

Think about what happened to the other guy? He just decided to quit the forum? The context wasn't right for that.

C'mon, I've provided plenty of science to prove creation. Nothing will make you BELIEVE unless you have FAITH FIRST. Then, you'll see the whole truth and nothing but the truth. All you have been seeing are the LIES.
You provided no science. Silly youtube videos made by creationer charlatans has no connection to science.

The planet is not flat. Say that out loud.

Forum List

Back