Evolution v. Creationism

Why continue to impose your extremist religious beliefs on someone who never identified as a creationist?

It seems really desperate to try and force your religion on others.
Something new I learned about not having evidence against creationism. It is obstinance of your atheism/ag of non-belief.

The stubborn were struck down in Moses history -- 24 Bible verses about Stubbornness.

Last edited:
What you should learn that creationism is magical fantasy, and there can never be evidence for or against magical fantasy. That's what magic is.
How can creation science be fantasy when actual science backs it up? It's your evolution science fantasy that is magical. That's why the evolution remains only due to the stubborness of evolutionists. Even shown undeniable proof of creation, the evos stubbornly stick to their fantasy.

How can creation science be fantasy when actual science backs it up?
Take your childish trolling to someone else. You already admitted to me that evidence makes no difference to you. You already admitted this line of bullshit is an attention grab.

Take your childish trolling to someone else. You already admitted to me that evidence makes no difference to you. You already admitted this line of bullshit is an attention grab.
I've never said such thing and can CLEARLY SEE that you are going BONKERS due to your non-beliefs. You see BS and TROLLING EVERYWHERE due to believing in LIES FOR SOOO LONG. What are you gonna be CRYING ABOUT NEXT lol? Next time, can you just look in the mirror and watch yourself crying, wiping away tears, crying, wiping away tears, crying, wiping away tears repetition? That should help with your evolutionist illusions and fantasies.

Even the OP had to start this thread because he had to do the same. He may as have bashed his thumb with a sledgehammer.

Incoherent nonsense.
Have you ever been an apartment owner? Some atheist type can't pay his rent and subsequent eviction, so leaves his/her poop on the floor as a momento of his leaving. I think most owners/managers have the evolutionist cleaner use bleach.

Let's face it. This is par for the course when creationists have to discuss evolution with atheists/ags.

Atheists don't get these jokes lol.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

never said such thing
Liar. We were very clear. You said no evidence could ever convince you of an old earth or evolution. Not even if it is all the evidence ever found.

Yes, you admitted it. We established once and for all that all of your trolling of this section is a silly, attention begging fetish. That, when you claim to have evidence or demand evidence from others, that is nothing but a childish act to garner yourself some attention and to annoy others.

Sorry Bond. You gave up the game.

Have you ever been an apartment owner? Some atheist type can't pay his rent and subsequent eviction, so leaves his/her poop on the floor as a momento of his leaving. I think most owners/managers have the evolutionist cleaner use bleach.

Let's face it. This is par for the course when creationists have to discuss evolution with atheists/ags.
Pointless.

Here's one they may get.

'A college Professor, an avowed Atheist, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated he was going to prove there is no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted: "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!" The lecture room fell silent. You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by. Again the Professor taunted God, saying, "Here I am, God! I'm still waiting!" His count-down got down to the last couple of minutes when a Marine, just released from active duty and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor and punched him full-force in the face. The Professor tumbled from his lofty platform, and he was out cold before he hit the floor. At first the students were shocked, and they babbled in confusion. The young Marine took a seat in the front row and sat silently. The class fell silent... waiting. Eventually, the Professor came to. When he finally regained the power of speech, he glared at the young Marine in the front row. "What's the matter with you? Why on earth did you do that?" The Marine smiled. "God was busy. He sent me."'

Liar. We were very clear. You said no evidence could ever convince you of an old earth or evolution. Not even if it is all the evidence ever found.

Yes, you admitted it. We established once and for all that all of your trolling of this section is a silly, attention begging fetish. That, when you claim to have evidence or demand evidence from others, that is nothing but a childish act to garner yourself some attention and to annoy others.

Sorry Bond. You gave up the game.
Taking a page from the atheist handbook, can you give me the post # and forum or copy-paste what I said? Maybe it was someone else you mistook.

Here's one they may get.

'A college Professor, an avowed Atheist, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated he was going to prove there is no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted: "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!" The lecture room fell silent. You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by. Again the Professor taunted God, saying, "Here I am, God! I'm still waiting!" His count-down got down to the last couple of minutes when a Marine, just released from active duty and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor and punched him full-force in the face. The Professor tumbled from his lofty platform, and he was out cold before he hit the floor. At first the students were shocked, and they babbled in confusion. The young Marine took a seat in the front row and sat silently. The class fell silent... waiting. Eventually, the Professor came to. When he finally regained the power of speech, he glared at the young Marine in the front row. "What's the matter with you? Why on earth did you do that?" The Marine smiled. "God was busy. He sent me."'

Those "revenge fantasies for God" are usually pretty funny. It belies so much hatred kindled deep in the soul of God's pious servants.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand it. It's a perfectly human thing for people to kind of hate those that they disagree with to some greater or lesser extent. But the irony is in the service of a loving God his followers come up with wonderful stories in which someone punches someone or God himself sends people to roast in agony forever for not being Christian.

At times I wonder what it would be like if there actually WAS a God and all those good Christians had to actually ANSWER TO HIM one day. I think it would not necessarily be the grade they were expecting.

LOL.

It means evolution is an enabler of atheism. Even chlorine takes time to kill the poop bacteria of evolution. Evolution really is disgusting.

Evolution is an enabler of atheism if the ONLY religion on offer is one sect of (mostly) American evangelicals with a penchant for hyperliteralism.

(Also: what is it with you and feces?)

Forum List

Back