Evolution v. Creationism

There are so many threads from religious fundamentalists trying to debunk the Theory of Evolution. And, I might add, failing.

My question is simple. Why? Why does what happened millions of years ago matter so much?
It's fundamental?

There are so many threads from religious fundamentalists trying to debunk the Theory of Evolution. And, I might add, failing.

My question is simple. Why? Why does what happened millions of years ago matter so much?
Because if evolution is proven one hundred percent factual then people of religious beliefs believe it will prove there is no deity or god and I say it isn’t that simple either.

Even in the Christian Bible you can see evolution being taught in the story of how their deity took it days to create everything, so even though humans might have evolved it does not mean there is no God or God’s it just mean the story could be more complex…

Does that even make sense at all?

Last edited:

What caused the big bang and all the intelligent design of it? Random doesnt look symmetrical, but more "random"

......................................Intelligent Design..........................................................................Random.......................................
1649974853385.png1649974913287.png

God created evolution.

Events that happened millions of years ago are a direct contradiction to the Bible and thus Christianity. Consider some of the central themes of the Bible. Without supernatural creation of the universe and mankind 6,000 years ago and a global flood perhaps 4,000 years ago, entire themes of the bible disappear. The known universe is somewhere around 13.8 billion years old with this planet around 4.5 billion years old. That’s utterly incompatible with a young earth.

The ancient, physical universe utterly contradicts the Jesus fable. Without Jesus as a savior, the crucifixion and subsequent rise from the dead, you have removed all the basic elements of christianity.

Because if evolution is proven one hundred percent factual then people of religious beliefs believe it will prove there is no deity or god and I say it isn’t that simple either.

Even in the Christian Bible you can see evolution being taught in the story of how their deity took it days to create everything, so even though humans might have evolved it does not mean there is no God or God’s it just mean the story could be more complex…

Does that even make sense at all?
What a Progressive always forgets is that Lucifer was allowed to walk the Earth and persuade people to follow him. Here a just a couple of EVIL fucks.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Events that happened millions of years ago are a direct contradiction to the Bible and thus Christianity. Consider some of the central themes of the Bible. Without supernatural creation of the universe and mankind 6,000 years ago and a global flood perhaps 4,000 years ago, entire themes of the bible disappear. The known universe is somewhere around 13.8 billion years old with this planet around 4.5 billion years old. That’s utterly incompatible with a young earth.

The ancient, physical universe utterly contradicts the Jesus fable. Without Jesus as a savior, the crucifixion and subsequent rise from the dead, you have removed all the basic elements of christianity.
What is a day to God? Do you know?

That could actually be argued but what created the deity?
That was my point. Evolutionists and atheists are just like those who believe in God. They have some facts but can't prove how all this came to be. They base their speculations on belief. All we know right now is that the Universe just 'is.' Where it came from, what was there before, where it exists, if it has any boundries and what is beyond those boundries, etc. etc. All as yet unknown.

Last edited:
Same entity that created the Universe.
Hmmm, so we don’t know then…
What a Progressive always forgets is that Lucifer was allowed to walk the Earth and persuade people to follow him. Here a just a couple of EVIL fucks.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
My personal opinion of the deity called Lucifer is that it was created to scare children into believing that evil deeds done by humanity is the fault of a fallen being but in reality it is our own dark nature within us instead…

As a Christian, it is my belief that it doesn't matter at all ... what matters is the "here and now" ... today we love each other as we love ourselves ... helping that elderly widow woman bring groceries into her home ... helping a child fix their bike ... checking my sons' girlfriends' teeth so they don't have to ... a kind word here, a kind word there ... it's kinda waste of time to even discuss this ...

You know ... Christian things ... matters of the spirit ...

I'm not a biologist ... so if biologists say that evolution is the best framework for classifying the wide variety of species in this world ... then power to them ... I like it for it's simplicity, how the organization shakes out ... anything that makes matters of the flesh easier to understand is good ...

I'm breeding dogs, so I'm destroying pups that don't make the grade ... can't do that with peoples ... so evolutionary thought has it's limits at this time ... give it another thousand years of research and maybe science will have better answers to these questions ...

Hmmm, so we don’t know then…

My personal opinion of the deity called Lucifer is that it was created to scare children into believing that evil deeds done by humanity is the fault of a fallen being but in reality it is our own dark nature within us instead…
Yes, the truth is that humans are capable of great good or great evil.

As a Christian, it is my belief that it doesn't matter at all ... what matters is the "here and now" ... today we love each other as we love ourselves ... helping that elderly widow woman bring groceries into her home ... helping a child fix their bike ... checking my sons' girlfriends' teeth so they don't have to ... a kind word here, a kind word there ... it's kinda waste of time to even discuss this ...

You know ... Christian things ... matters of the spirit ...

I'm not a biologist ... so if biologists say that evolution is the best framework for classifying the wide variety of species in this world ... then power to them ... I like it for it's simplicity, how the organization shakes out ... anything that makes matters of the flesh easier to understand is good ...

I'm breeding dogs, so I'm destroying pups that don't make the grade ... can't do that with peoples ... so evolutionary thought has it's limits at this time ... give it another thousand years of research and maybe science will have better answers to these questions ...
Christianity is a moral framework for a society. It is especially helpful because human capacity for empathy varies with each individual. Evolution is on-going scientific research into the origins of life and should never be confused with religion which is based solely on belief.

Or the stories are not meant to be history, but teaching a primitive, nomadic people about their world.

Forum List

Back