Evolution v. Creationism

Forcing the religion of evolution on kids is just fine though isn't it.

Like the religion of "germ theory of diseases"? Or the religion of "quantum mechanics"? Or the religion of "not-flat earth"?

If we stopped forcing information on kids at what point would we just not be teaching them anything?

Cardinal carminative said:
Like the religion of "germ theory of diseases"? Or the religion of "quantum mechanics"? Or the religion of "not-flat earth"?

If we stopped forcing information on kids at what point would we just not be teaching them anything?
I think you're lost your place in this conversation.

There are so many threads from religious fundamentalists trying to debunk the Theory of Evolution. And, I might add, failing.

My question is simple. Why? Why does what happened millions of years ago matter so much?
It’s not a fair fight. Science against Fairy Tales

At times I wonder what it would be like if there actually WAS a God and all those good Christians had to actually ANSWER TO HIM one day. I think it would not necessarily be the grade they were expecting.
Sheesh, you're another SAF and POS. I'm the one who keeps saying "Atheists Need to Die! (ANTD!)" as they just can't be convinced of creation science even when science backs up the Bible.

Those "revenge fantasies for God" are usually pretty funny. It belies so much hatred kindled deep in the soul of God's pious servants.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand it. It's a perfectly human thing for people to kind of hate those that they disagree with to some greater or lesser extent. But the irony is in the service of a loving God his followers come up with wonderful stories in which someone punches someone or God himself sends people to roast in agony forever for not being Christian.

At times I wonder what it would be like if there actually WAS a God and all those good Christians had to actually ANSWER TO HIM one day. I think it would not necessarily be the grade they were expecting.

LOL.
don't forget the priests! lol so sad...

And the argument that they forget and deny, is that they only believe the religion they believe in, because their ancestors were killed, tortured and raped, and the survivors had to believe the new religion, or die.

It wasn't "god" that mysteriously gave them the truth... It was a penis and a sword.

I think the argument comes down to change in animals due to natural selection vs. the global flood. Also, there wasn't this argument until after the 1850s when James Hutton, Charles Lyell and their star pupil Charles Darwin came up with uniformitarianism (long time) and Darwinism. It led to evolution vs. creation science. Yet, we find natural selection by God as the true nature as animals do not become another species even after millions of years. Their DNA does not contain the plan or genetics to cause it. To use an analogy, one can't build a turn a dam into a bridge if the dam does not have a plan for the bridge in its architecture.f

Thus, the creationists' analogy PROVES that natural selection by God works while natural selection by atheists and their scientists does not work.

One can check all the dams and dams-bridges and you'll see the dam can't become a bridge by itself unless it was planned for in the future.

ETA: Here are two wonderful videos of driving across the Hoover Dam (planned for driving across) and another of driving across the bypass bridge which they had to build anyway.

Who knew two videos would DESTROY evolution lol?

Last edited:
Evolution is an enabler of atheism if the ONLY religion on offer is one sect of (mostly) American evangelicals with a penchant for hyperliteralism.

(Also: what is it with you and feces?)
Feces and atheists go hand-in-hand and hand-to-face. That's how I see atheists pampering themselves using their false science as beauty cream. They are oblivious to the smell and look of their face. The best thing to do is use creation science to make the atheist and their argument go away.

I think the argument comes down to change in animals due to natural selection vs. the global flood. Also, there wasn't this argument until after the 1850s when James Hutton, Charles Lyell and their star pupil Charles Darwin came up with uniformitarianism (long time) and Darwinism. It led to evolution vs. creation science. Yet, we find natural selection by God as the true nature as animals do not become another species even after millions of years. Their DNA does not contain the plan or genetics to cause it. To use an analogy, one can't build a turn a dam into a bridge if the dam does not have a plan for the bridge in its architecture.f

Thus, the creationists' analogy PROVES that natural selection by God works while natural selection by atheists and their scientists does not work.

One can check all the dams and dams-bridges and you'll see the dam can't become a bridge by itself unless it was planned for in the future.

ETA: Here are two wonderful videos of driving across the Hoover Dam (planned for driving across) and another of driving across the bypass bridge which they had to build anyway.

Who knew two videos would DESTROY evolution lol?

Who knew anyone would be so gullible to believe silly youtube videos.

Do you kiss your statues of the jeebus with that mouth?
It goes to demonstrate that atheists here have lost their natural selection and DNA arguments. We can't have humans from monkeys nor birds from dinosaurs through natural selection. The creationists version of natural selection is backed up by science as changes are made only to their own species. I rather enjoyed watching the two youtubes, but it must've been heart wrenching to see your evolutionary beliefs and atheism collapse before your eyes. I can see smoke coming out of your ears and red fluid coming out of your eyes.

It goes to demonstrate that atheists here have lost their natural selection and DNA arguments. We can't have humans from monkeys nor birds from dinosaurs through natural selection. The creationists version of natural selection is backed up by science as changes are made only to their own species. I rather enjoyed watching the two youtubes, but it must've been heart wrenching to see your evolutionary beliefs and atheism collapse before your eyes. I can see smoke coming out of your ears and red fluid coming out of your eyes.
It goes to show that religious extremism is a debilitating disease.

1667601482973.png

~S~

Forum List

Back