Evolution v. Creationism

You provided no science. Silly youtube videos made by creationer charlatans has no connection to science.

The planet is not flat. Say that out loud.
We even have God making someone disappear for calling him a troll. That's pretty good evidence. Now, I may have to owe it the second non-believer saying that and help him.

No, he is a sock puppet saying whatever it takes to derail every science thread and to get attention.

Works great, apparently.
It's really strange you popped up in this thread :omg:. You may have been the one who was replaced for June. If it does happen, then I'm satisfied for the one in 2023.

ANTD to finally get it and you will. It's the ultimate proof and you get to watch me.

"The Bible clearly and explicitly teaches that hell is a real place to which the wicked/unbelieving are sent after death."

I dunno about that... you are the wicked one that wants to kill peeps...

Lol, you don't get it.

Their lie somehow took over since that time. Hutton's and Lyell's main pupil was Charles Darwin. FWIW, Darwin's evolution took uniformitarianism and expanded it to today to counter the dominant science of creationism with Darwin's evolution. Anyway, the creation religion has what God wrote in the Bible that evolution will take over and that will lead to the end of the world. I'd love to see you get smashed to bits by huge boulders, but I won't have time to watch. Will have better things to do.
You believe in a 6000 yr-old earth/universe. That's it. Nuttin else needs to be said.

You believe in a 6000 yr-old earth/universe. That's it. Nuttin else needs to be said.
For some reason, I can't take you seriously because of your avatar. You're the stupidest looking SAF and POS I've ever seen :auiqs.jpg:. Besides, one can quickly see that you don't know any science.

Anyway, the Bible does not discuss the age of the Earth. The 6K Earth and universe was used to counter the billions of years universe and Earth calculated by an atheist scientist in 1956. However, this scientist's name was quickly forgotten as he made errors in his calculation.

The 6K universe and Earth came about by adding the histories of the families in the Bible to counter the wrong billions of year old universe and Earth. OTOH, don't you find it strange that you can't add up any histories? Your side has no history!!! This forgotten atheist scientist came up with using radiometric dating in 1956, but made errors doing it on space rocks. For whatever reason, the atheist scientists use his calculations to this day.

Creation scientists also found soft tissue and carbon-14 remaining inside dinosaur fossils. That's proof that dinosaur fossils are less than 10,000 years old as C-14 would not last past 10 K years. I'm not going to continue as you're too SAF and POS to understand REAL SCIENCE. Go eat a banana.

You can't take me seriously because of my avatar? And you're James Bond?

You're an absolute jerk dude. You make some of the funniest posts I've ever read. Which of your ancestors had a pet dinosaur?

man walking with dinosaur.JPG

You can't take me seriously because of my avatar? And you're James Bond?

You're an absolute jerk dude. You make some of the funniest posts I've ever read. Which of your ancestors had a pet dinosaur?

View attachment 636938
We've had this conversation before. You are a troll! I am wasting my time with the likes of you and putting you on ignore because of your science acumen. Why don't you go bash your face in you abominable?

My apologies. I shoulda recognized him from before, but didn't know he was A TROLL.

Maybe he can serve as the "replacement" for June :muahaha: .

For some reason, I can't take you seriously because of your avatar. You're the stupidest looking SAF and POS I've ever seen :auiqs.jpg:. Besides, one can quickly see that you don't know any science.

Anyway, the Bible does not discuss the age of the Earth. The 6K Earth and universe was used to counter the billions of years universe and Earth calculated by an atheist scientist in 1956. However, this scientist's name was quickly forgotten as he made errors in his calculation.

The 6K universe and Earth came about by adding the histories of the families in the Bible to counter the wrong billions of year old universe and Earth. OTOH, don't you find it strange that you can't add up any histories? Your side has no history!!! This forgotten atheist scientist came up with using radiometric dating in 1956, but made errors doing it on space rocks. For whatever reason, the atheist scientists use his calculations to this day.

Creation scientists also found soft tissue and carbon-14 remaining inside dinosaur fossils. That's proof that dinosaur fossils are less than 10,000 years old as C-14 would not last past 10 K years. I'm not going to continue as you're too SAF and POS to understand REAL SCIENCE. Go eat a banana.
How old are you, James?

How old are you, James?
Old enough to know better -- to know that evolution is a lie and the work of you know who. Young enough to still have fun.

How old are you? It doesn't matter how old you are if you believe in evolution. Atheists have to be responsible for what happens with their beliefs.

Last edited:
How old are you? You seem very young and immature.
If I was concerned about a premonition, then I'd just leave USMB the first week in June and return afterward. That would mean you left on your free will and that was it.

What am I supposed to do? Just ignore it and watch on my own? I even said what I'd do if I was right like with Wuwei; He disappeared on his own.

If I ever have one of you, then I won't say anything. Just watch in June 2023.

If I was concerned about a premonition, then I'd just leave USMB the first week in June and return afterward. That would mean you left on your free will and that was it.

What am I supposed to do? Just ignore it and watch on my own? I even said what I'd do if I was right like with Wuwei; He disappeared on his own.

If I ever have one of you, then I won't say anything. Just watch in June 2023.
What premonition? You sound like a mental case.

Forum List

Back