Evidence of Election Fraud LIVE in Michigan

December 14 can't come soon enough.
Yeah. This is becoming pretty tedious, especially since it's clear that no one in the GOP is going to step in.
The fact that you can sit there and listen to the guy talking right now and dismiss it makes you so fucking partisan that I don't ever want to hear you talk about "wingers" again. You are one.
I'm not listening. There are two sides to every story, and I'm not going to burn the time.

I'm happy to wait for the final score.

But you can continue with whatever it is you're doing.
TRANSLATION: I will wait for what the MSM tells me and accept it without question.

You're a bright one.
We'll see who's up there on Inauguration Day.

That'll be the final score. I'm patient.
Even if election fraud did it?
Good gawd, you guys. We both know you're going to claim fraud anyway. I don't take you seriously.

I'm looking forward to discussing issues and ideas in a few weeks. This is merely a freak show.
New day, new hearing on voter fraud. This time in front of the Michigan senate committee.

The whole widespread catalog is again presented.

It's already certified. They can't do anything. All that's happening is republicans stroking tRump's ego so he doesn't get his feelings hurt.

They can contest the election.

And even if Trump loses you can't surely expect Americans to not care that they have been cheated in this way. You may not care, but the rest do.

Listen carefully, I'mma go real slow just for you.

There.

Was.

No.

Voter.

Fraud.

There.

Is.

No.

Evidence.

What.

You.

Are.

Watching.

Is.

Fake.

News.

But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.

If you are convinced there is no election fraud and want to seal your eyes - then do so.

Just stop trolling here as the rest of us get informed.

New day, new hearing on voter fraud. This time in front of the Michigan senate committee.

Evidence BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT is presently being presented

Then why didn't they present it in court?

What in the hell are you talking about, all of this is being presented in lawsuits - in fact TOO MUCH to my liking. They should only stick the most rigorous, proven claims.

Unlike your crazy beliefs dictate, most evidence is presented in front of the public, not court. We would have not even invented the wheel if it was a requirement to prove it works in front of a judge. If you want to contest that evidence go ahead, but stop bitching and moaning and claiming there is no evidence.

But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.
didn't i just bust you in a bullshit NO ONE FROM THE GOP BACKS TRUMP lie?

i notice you failed to respond to that one. :)

yet here you are screaming again like a lost child hoping a binky comes his way.
I didn't read your post. You guys are given one sentence to attract my attention.

Not sure what gave you the idea that your opinion of me matters.

:)
one sentence? you're that ... slow?

you got busted in a lie and all you can do is say "your opinion doesn't matter"

well you lied, i busted it, and that's a fact.
everything before and after "said busting" is you being intentionally a fool.

didn't i just bust you in a bullshit NO ONE FROM THE GOP BACKS TRUMP lie?

i notice you failed to respond to that one. :)

yet here you are screaming again like a lost child hoping a binky comes his way.
I didn't read your post. You guys are given one sentence to attract my attention.

Not sure what gave you the idea that your opinion of me matters.

:)
one sentence? you're that ... slow?

you got busted in a lie and all you can do is say "your opinion doesn't matter"

well you lied, i busted it, and that's a fact.
everything before and after "said busting" is you being intentionally a fool.
Okay!

Evidence BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT is presently being presented

Then why didn't they present it in court?

What in the hell are you talking about, all of this is being presented in lawsuits - in fact TOO MUCH to my liking. They should only stick the most rigorous, proven claims.

No real evidence has been presented to any judges. Even judges recently seated by tRump have thrown these suits out for lack of it.

You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

That AZ certification yesterday really bit you in the ass huh?

The "certification" means shit becomes you can not - and we will not let the hierarchy of the Demo Rats - steal the election. So when December 8th, arrives there will still be a gargantuan controversy.

They fucked with the wrong guys.

Now go watch the HEARINGS and sweat bullets

You're saying it's like we believe pro wrestling is real when you have never seen pro wrestling for yourself.

You won't even bother to hear the witnesses and decide for yourself. You and your worthless ilk keep saying no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, but won't bother to even LOOK when evidence is presented.

You're the ultimate sheep. Do as you are told. Sheep.
But we've all seen pro wrestling, and we've all seen all the experts, republican and Democrat alike, who say this was the most secure election ever in the USA. You've chosen to believe wacky conspiracy theories instead of real evidence from the experts.

Based on that I have to assume you are a huge pro wrestling fan.

Absolutely no one that is not a shill believes this comes close to being the most secure election in the USA.

You bitched and moaned that the election was hacked by Russians in 2016. And now with the addition of mail in voting, we are supposed to believe it is the most secure? STFU!

Again, address the evidence, address what is said in the conference, or GTFO.

You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

That AZ certification yesterday really bit you in the ass huh?

They are hearings.

If you don't want to watch, stay away. No one is forcing you to be ignorant.

Just stop screaming "NO EVIDENCE!" then, when hours and hours of evidence is being presented every day, by top ranking professionals. Screaming lalala and pretending what happened didn't happen will make anyone look inhumanely stupid. More apelike than manlike...

Hours and hours of "evidence" presented to the clown circus, minutes and minutes of evidence presented to the courts.

You're saying it's like we believe pro wrestling is real when you have never seen pro wrestling for yourself.

You won't even bother to hear the witnesses and decide for yourself. You and your worthless ilk keep saying no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, but won't bother to even LOOK when evidence is presented.

But we've all seen pro wrestling, and we've all seen all the experts, republican and Democrat alike, who say this was the most secure election ever in the USA. You've chosen to believe wacky conspiracy theories instead of real evidence from the experts.

Absolutely no one that is not a shill believes this comes close to being the most secure election in the USA.

You bitched and moaned that the election was hacked by Russians in 2016. And now with the addition of mail in voting, we are supposed to believe it is the most secure? STFU!

You've got that completely backwards. Everyone but tRump's slobbering base knows it was a free, fair, and secure election.

You've got that completely backwards. Everyone but tRump's slobbering base knows it was a free, fair, and secure election.

Great, then surely you have no problem with us checking the signatures.

If you don't believe it why not go troll elsewhere. The rest of us would like to hear the evidence without the constant stream of no-information BS.

Given they get new people to testify every day regarding similar issues despite being on the other side of the nation... seems like there is no lack of evidence.

If you are convinced there is no election fraud and want to seal your eyes - then do so.

and this is what makes the forum itself 95% useless. so few want to talk issues, they want to sell me their version of what things are. when i try to dig into details, i lose most people and they get mad at my trying. when i try to define a "success criteria" for say MEXICO NEVER PAID FOR THE WALL - people get mad at me because i want to know what would be an acceptable form of payment. it outlines the requirements for this statement to be true OR false. but the potential for it to be true was not an option for this person, so i was a troll and ignored for weeks.

what is the point of saying someone is a liar if you refuse to define the criteria making it a lie OR true? the possibility of being wrong is simply too much for some people due to their emotional investment.

so they seek out "emotional insurance" and believe whatever it takes, and attack what could prove them wrong, not debate it for an honest search for "truth".

i've posted less and less and find it less worth the time invested because so far 95% of those on the left are all name callers and live and die by stereotypes and refuse to discuss, just insult and mock.

anyone saying no evidence is found are the same people who have switched from NO VOTER FRAUD to NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
I’m certain that nobody who matters ever said that there’s ever zero cases of voter fraud in any election.

Of course there are going to be isolated incidents of voter fraud, human error, and miscalculations.

This country is suffering from mass election fraud, made possible by fraudulent means of voting. I again refer to the previous statements and the fact mail in ballots are illegal in for example, France.

And it will be investigated. Isolated incidents my ass... if you want to believe Joe Biden, the most unimpressive candidate in history got 11 million more votes than Obama... go ahead. No one else entertains such fairy tales.
Don’t listen to Biden. Listen to Trump’s own 2017 commission that found no evidence of widespread voter fraud, you dumber than dumb motherfucker

and this is what makes the forum itself 95% useless. so few want to talk issues, they want to sell me their version of what things are. when i try to dig into details, i lose most people and they get mad at my trying. when i try to define a "success criteria" for say MEXICO NEVER PAID FOR THE WALL - people get mad at me because i want to know what would be an acceptable form of payment. it outlines the requirements for this statement to be true OR false. but the potential for it to be true was not an option for this person, so i was a troll and ignored for weeks.

what is the point of saying someone is a liar if you refuse to define the criteria making it a lie OR true? the possibility of being wrong is simply too much for some people due to their emotional investment.

so they seek out "emotional insurance" and believe whatever it takes, and attack what could prove them wrong, not debate it for an honest search for "truth".

i've posted less and less and find it less worth the time invested because so far 95% of those on the left are all name callers and live and die by stereotypes and refuse to discuss, just insult and mock.

Some people are more interested in free shit than the truth unfortunately.

anyone saying no evidence is found are the same people who have switched from NO VOTER FRAUD to NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
I’m certain that nobody who matters ever said that there’s ever zero cases of voter fraud in any election.

Of course there are going to be isolated incidents of voter fraud, human error, and miscalculations.

This country is suffering from mass election fraud, made possible by fraudulent means of voting. I again refer to the previous statements and the fact mail in ballots are illegal in for example, France.

And it will be investigated. Isolated incidents my ass... if you want to believe Joe Biden, the most unimpressive candidate in history got 11 million more votes than Obama... go ahead. No one else entertains such fairy tales.
Don’t listen to Biden. Listen to Trump’s own 2017 commission that found no evidence of widespread voter fraud, you dumber than dumb motherfucker

I am listening to the hearing... you know... "THE EVIDENCE".

Forum List

Back