Evidence of Election Fraud LIVE in Michigan

anyone saying no evidence is found are the same people who have switched from NO VOTER FRAUD to NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
I’m certain that nobody who matters ever said that there’s ever zero cases of voter fraud in any election.

Of course there are going to be isolated incidents of voter fraud, human error, and miscalculations.

But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.

December 14 can't come soon enough.
Yeah. This is becoming pretty tedious, especially since it's clear that no one in the GOP is going to step in.
The fact that you can sit there and listen to the guy talking right now and dismiss it makes you so fucking partisan that I don't ever want to hear you talk about "wingers" again. You are one.
I'm not listening. There are two sides to every story, and I'm not going to burn the time.

I'm happy to wait for the final score.

But you can continue with whatever it is you're doing.
TRANSLATION: I will wait for what the MSM tells me and accept it without question.

You're a bright one.
We'll see who's up there on Inauguration Day.

That'll be the final score. I'm patient.
Even if election fraud did it?

Yeah. This is becoming pretty tedious, especially since it's clear that no one in the GOP is going to step in.
The fact that you can sit there and listen to the guy talking right now and dismiss it makes you so fucking partisan that I don't ever want to hear you talk about "wingers" again. You are one.
I'm not listening. There are two sides to every story, and I'm not going to burn the time.

TRANSLATION: I will wait for what the MSM tells me and accept it without question.

You're a bright one.

Good gawd, you guys. We both know you're going to claim fraud anyway. I don't take you seriously.

I'm looking forward to discussing issues and ideas in a few weeks. This is merely a freak show.

anyone saying no evidence is found are the same people who have switched from NO VOTER FRAUD to NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
I’m certain that nobody who matters ever said that there’s ever zero cases of voter fraud in any election.

Of course there are going to be isolated incidents of voter fraud, human error, and miscalculations.

But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.

This country is suffering from mass election fraud, made possible by fraudulent means of voting. I again refer to the previous statements and the fact mail in ballots are illegal in for example, France.

And it will be investigated. Isolated incidents my ass... if you want to believe Joe Biden, the most unimpressive candidate in history got 11 million more votes than Obama... go ahead. No one else entertains such fairy tales.

You're a bright one.

Good gawd, you guys. We both know you're going to claim fraud anyway. I don't take you seriously.

I'm looking forward to discussing issues and ideas in a few weeks. This is merely a freak show.
Not even curious???

How typical.

It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.

It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.
didn't i just bust you in a bullshit NO ONE FROM THE GOP BACKS TRUMP lie?

i notice you failed to respond to that one. :)

yet here you are screaming again like a lost child hoping a binky comes his way.

You're saying it's like we believe pro wrestling is real when you have never seen pro wrestling for yourself.

You won't even bother to hear the witnesses and decide for yourself. You and your worthless ilk keep saying no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, but won't bother to even LOOK when evidence is presented.

You're the ultimate sheep. Do as you are told. Sheep.

didn't i just bust you in a bullshit NO ONE FROM THE GOP BACKS TRUMP lie?

i notice you failed to respond to that one. :)

yet here you are screaming again like a lost child hoping a binky comes his way.
I didn't read your post. You guys are given one sentence to attract my attention.

Not sure what gave you the idea that your opinion of me matters.

:)

1606838469857.png

You're saying it's like we believe pro wrestling is real when you have never seen pro wrestling for yourself.

You won't even bother to hear the witnesses and decide for yourself. You and your worthless ilk keep saying no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, but won't bother to even LOOK when evidence is presented.

You're the ultimate sheep. Do as you are told. Sheep.
But we've all seen pro wrestling, and we've all seen all the experts, republican and Democrat alike, who say this was the most secure election ever in the USA. You've chosen to believe wacky conspiracy theories instead of real evidence from the experts.

Based on that I have to assume you are a huge pro wrestling fan.

I didn't read your post. You guys are given one sentence to attract my attention.

Yet you show up constantly to try and gaslight others and try to give cover to Biden's clear theft of the
election. You claims that you really are above this all is clearly b.s.

Disingenuous follower of a deceitful and disingenuous candidate.

Yet you show up constantly to try and gaslight others and try to give cover to Biden's clear theft of the
election. You claims that you really are above this all is clearly b.s.
Neat!

You're a bright one.

New day, new hearing on voter fraud. This time in front of the Michigan senate committee.

The whole widespread catalog is again presented.

It's already certified. They can't do anything. All that's happening is republicans stroking tRump's ego so he doesn't get his feelings hurt.

They can contest the election.

And even if Trump loses you can't surely expect Americans to not care that they have been cheated in this way. You may not care, but the rest do.

Forum List

Back