Evidence of Election Fraud LIVE in Michigan

You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

That AZ certification yesterday really bit you in the ass huh?

They are hearings.

If you don't want to watch, stay away. No one is forcing you to be ignorant.

Just stop screaming "NO EVIDENCE!" then, when hours and hours of evidence is being presented every day, by top ranking professionals. Screaming lalala and pretending what happened didn't happen will make anyone look inhumanely stupid. More apelike than manlike...
Hearings include both sides of the issue. Are the voting officials and clerks and people who counted those votes and actually used those machines also there to testify? If so, it's informative. If not, it's another Trump and Rudy show.

So where are the dems denying the accusations?
Exactly. Where are they? At REAL hearings, qualified people are invited to inform. You can't just walk into one of these things and grab the microphone. It's well orchestrated.

So you watched it. Were there voting officials there to explain what they say happened? Have they got another math professor to dispute huge mathematical " anomalies?" These hearings are Salem. But fortunately, not everyone ate the ergot.

No one said they had to be there.
That doesnt stop them from responding to the accusations.
Which they havent.
Since everyone is referring to general "allegations" and unspecified "affidavits," I can't counter that. But there have been hundreds of detailed articles that do counter specific allegations. And there have been numerous, specific statements by people who know, from Secretaries of State to the Director of the FBI, that there is no evidence of widespread fraud.

You're gonna have to supply some links.

You're going to have to learn to use google. Especially when this news is hardly "news" anymore, but rather what those who don't believe Donald Trump know to be the truth.
you're going to have to learn to use a lot more than GOOGLE for a full answer.

but that really isn't what you're after, is it?

but the left doesn't like it.

so it's all fake and not real.

makes it totally impossible to talk about this as a huge reach issue for the COUNTRY (not a single about to be president) and so many people are willing to blow up our foundations so they can have their favorite star on the xmas tree.

if we invalidate our election process (and in my mind that started with the bullshit untested mail in ballot - and no i don't care other states are doing it - they've had a long time to work on it, new states have not) and oddly enough, our biggest fraud is coming out of these states.

talking in here about it is pointless because the left-brigade simply slams you and sources and refuses to even talk about this being a possibility. in my experience you do that when you're selling something.

i ain't buying. i do not want to see our elections become a total and complete fraud so i am fine to dig into the aftermath of all the stupid shit the left did at the last minute. can't go vote cause it ain't safe but you can haul your happy ass out to a riot?

again, dual standards i ain't buyin.
And I care about the demofks in here why? Russia Russia baby

Just a reminder that Georgia requires a license to open carry a hand gun ... so if you go to help with the special election there in January to determine control of the US Senate, you might consider bringing your AR-15 instead ...

but the left doesn't like it.

so it's all fake and not real.

makes it totally impossible to talk about this as a huge reach issue for the COUNTRY (not a single about to be president) and so many people are willing to blow up our foundations so they can have their favorite star on the xmas tree.

if we invalidate our election process (and in my mind that started with the bullshit untested mail in ballot - and no i don't care other states are doing it - they've had a long time to work on it, new states have not) and oddly enough, our biggest fraud is coming out of these states.

talking in here about it is pointless because the left-brigade simply slams you and sources and refuses to even talk about this being a possibility. in my experience you do that when you're selling something.

i ain't buying. i do not want to see our elections become a total and complete fraud so i am fine to dig into the aftermath of all the stupid shit the left did at the last minute. can't go vote cause it ain't safe but you can haul your happy ass out to a riot?

again, dual standards i ain't buyin.
And I care about the demofks in here why? Russia Russia baby
that's what i don't get. they demanded we look into this for 3 years. nothing was ever found to link it to trump and best they can do is some trolls bought a shitton of facebook ads.

yet china spends millions on ads and they don't care.

china can spread their bullshit and it's fine.

they don't see the hypocrisy they push themselves through as they cry out MY EMOTIONS MUST BE SATISFIED.

The testimony is brutal and they should hold new elections. In Detroit they had things physically remove GOP observers from observing they blocked dozens of observers from entering and then they put up cardboard boxes.
Then there is this in NV

So you watched it. Were there voting officials there to explain what they say happened?
Bring them on. PLEASE explain to us what happened. For fuck's sake.
Have they got another math professor to dispute huge mathematical " anomalies?"
Exactly!!!! Where is their expert witness? So far......NOTHING but gaslighting.
These hearings are Salem. But fortunately, not everyone ate the ergot.
These hearings are "Salem" because THE PERPS ARE NOT DEFENDING THEMSELVES!!!!
Oh my God, your bubble is truly hermetically sealed. Get better news sources. Or try Google. Listen to the MSM for half an hour. They have been on top of these allegations from the start.

The Trump team has thrown the whole pot of spaghetti against the wall in hopes something will stick. But if you focus on one claim at a time, you will see it has already been explained. Even the FBI is saying there is no evidence the Dominion system was manipulated to commit fraud. And Barr says they've been looking.

The MSM has been lying from the start, including before the election. Their polls were complete garbage, they can't do proper analysis because they are highly biased, if not downright evil.

Dominion system is the weakest of the claims of fraud.
Well it's the only one left standing in court.
You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

They are hearings.

Just stop screaming "NO EVIDENCE!" then, when hours and hours of evidence is being presented every day, by top ranking professionals. Screaming lalala and pretending what happened didn't happen will make anyone look inhumanely stupid. More apelike than manlike...
Hearings include both sides of the issue. Are the voting officials and clerks and people who counted those votes and actually used those machines also there to testify? If so, it's informative. If not, it's another Trump and Rudy show.

Exactly. Where are they? At REAL hearings, qualified people are invited to inform. You can't just walk into one of these things and grab the microphone. It's well orchestrated.

So you watched it. Were there voting officials there to explain what they say happened? Have they got another math professor to dispute huge mathematical " anomalies?" These hearings are Salem. But fortunately, not everyone ate the ergot.

Which they havent.
Since everyone is referring to general "allegations" and unspecified "affidavits," I can't counter that. But there have been hundreds of detailed articles that do counter specific allegations. And there have been numerous, specific statements by people who know, from Secretaries of State to the Director of the FBI, that there is no evidence of widespread fraud.

You gonna read them? You'll have to pass a quiz, yannow.

No it isn't, not even close...

The Dominion stuff was stupid to even bring to the court, but there are myriad of other cases in court. Dominion stuff is only in the Kraken lawsuit, and it has a lot more stuff than the Dominion...

All of the cases have been thrown out of court. The Supreme Court won't be hearing any of this nonsense, and it's questionable as to whether the lawyers who filed these cases will still have a license to practice law when this is over.

It's over. Trump lost.

So you watched it. Were there voting officials there to explain what they say happened?
Oh my God, your bubble is truly hermetically sealed. Get better news sources. Or try Google. Listen to the MSM for half an hour. They have been on top of these allegations from the start.

The Trump team has thrown the whole pot of spaghetti against the wall in hopes something will stick. But if you focus on one claim at a time, you will see it has already been explained. Even the FBI is saying there is no evidence the Dominion system was manipulated to commit fraud. And Barr says they've been looking.

The MSM has been lying from the start, including before the election. Their polls were complete garbage, they can't do proper analysis because they are highly biased, if not downright evil.

They are hearings.

Which they havent.

No it isn't, not even close...

The Dominion stuff was stupid to even bring to the court, but there are myriad of other cases in court. Dominion stuff is only in the Kraken lawsuit, and it has a lot more stuff than the Dominion...

All of the cases have been thrown out of court. The Supreme Court won't be hearing any of this nonsense, and it's questionable as to whether the lawyers who filed these cases will still have a license to practice law when this is over.

It's over. Trump lost.

Not all the cases... and not for lack of evidence. You should pay attention to "thrown out of courts", as in a winner or loser does not even exist. Trump has also won at least one case.

They will be going to supreme court eventually.

The only case which any any shot at reaching SCOTUS is the case about the extended period to receive absentee ballots in Pennsylvania. SCOTUS already passed on it once and has given zero indication they're going to take it up again. And even if they do, it would have no effect on the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania.

There's no other case that has any real chance at getting there. Especially no chance at getting there before the safe harbor provision which is next week.

The only case which any any shot at reaching SCOTUS is the case about the extended period to receive absentee ballots in Pennsylvania. SCOTUS already passed on it once and has given zero indication they're going to take it up again. And even if they do, it would have no effect on the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania.

There's no other case that has any real chance at getting there. Especially no chance at getting there before the safe harbor provision which is next week.

There already is one case in SCOTUS.

There will be more.

There will be more.
Which case is before SCOTUS?

There will be more.

The case about late ballots.

There will be more.

The case about late ballots.
It’s not. SCOTUS has not made any decision to take that case up.

They are hearings.

Which they havent.

Of course.
I never look at just one side of any story. That'd be stupid.

They are hearings.

Which they havent.

You're going to have to learn to use google. Especially when this news is hardly "news" anymore, but rather what those who don't believe Donald Trump know to be the truth.

I didnt make the claim.
And you got one thing right,the news certainly isn't the news anymore.

Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) on Twitter

Might as well start up the nightly bag of hatemail with some blunt truths. I say this as a supporter and donor of the President's re-election effort. A lot of his core supporters, who've never contributed a penny to his campaign, will blast me as NeverTrump, but…

According to the Trump World narrative, the President was failed by multiple chiefs of staff, his first attorney general, and now his second.

The Durham investigation that would expose everything is exposing nothing, not even itself. But just you wait and see!

The Trump controlled Department of Justice and Trump controlled FBI are in on stealing the election from their boss along with possibly the CIA and now Fox News whose accurate call of Arizona was right, but hurt feelings by coming too soon.

The Republican governors of Georgia and Arizona and the Republican legislators of Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are in on picking the infrastructure that stole the election and will do nothing to stop it.

The Republican Party in Georgia is unable to get the Republican Governor, Lt. Gov., Secretary of State, or Attorney General to act to do the President's bidding, so they all must be in cahoots with Stacey Abrams who they all dislike

Dominion Voting Systems handed the vote to Donald Trump in all the counties in which their machines were used in Pennsylvania, but was in on the act of stealing the election there and elsewhere.

The paper ballot votes in Georgia aligned with the Dominion Voter Systems machine count so that is proof the election was stolen, as were the disproportionate use of absentee ballots by Democrats when Trump said not to use them and Biden said to use them.

The lawsuits being filed by President Trump's team are all being tossed from court, often by the judges the President himself picked. The lawyers have failed him. So have his judges and courts.

Maybe it is all a grand conspiracy or maybe, just maybe, and this is a wild idea, but maybe the man who said he hired the best people didn't and that ultimately means that he's not actually very good at picking the right people. But wait…there's more.

For the sake of argument, let's suppose that the Attorney General, who previously served as Attorney General for George H. W. Bush, is actually a highly competent individual and John Durham is too.

But both have been unable to deliver results that would expose the deep state conspiracy against the President -- the one that also involved the DOJ, FBI, and CIA stealing the election from the President with the help of Republican governors and legislators.

And there are a bunch of courtiers to the Trump Administration who've been assuring us that just you wait, it is all going to be exposed and people are going to jail and the deep state house of cards is collapsing.

Maybe…and I know this might just blow your mind…but maybe what if you've been lied to the whole time. There is no conspiracy . There is no theft of the election. The President hired highly competent people, but it is him, not them, that is the problem.

And then maybe, just maybe, because it is him, not them, that is the problem, ultimately it is really you who are the problem because you so willingly got played and even now want to be played because now you're emotionally invested in a cause and a candidate and…

…to admit you were played and he lost and there was no deep state conspiracy or theft of the election would actually make you look bad. So it's better to double down on the lies and bullshit and blame everyone else …

from the Trump appointed AG to the Trump appointed FBI Director to the Trump appointed CIA Director to various Trump endorsed Governors to the GOP establishment to corporate America, the Carlyle Group, the Rothschilds, the Russians, and the Chinese.

Maybe Hillary Clinton was so deeply disliked that Trump could beat her and if he'd not flubbed his first debate, not had so many insane tweets, and not handled the viral situation as he had, he could have beaten Biden. But voters got exhausted and chose to move on.

Or, who knows, maybe the deep state stole it and, if so, using the same machines in 4 years, good luck running Trump

Attachments

• 1606869413785.gif
    1606869413785.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 19
  • 1606869414142.gif
    1606869414142.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 18
But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.
You're saying it's like we believe pro wrestling is real when you have never seen pro wrestling for yourself.

You won't even bother to hear the witnesses and decide for yourself. You and your worthless ilk keep saying no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, but won't bother to even LOOK when evidence is presented.

You're the ultimate sheep. Do as you are told. Sheep.
But we've all seen pro wrestling, and we've all seen all the experts, republican and Democrat alike, who say this was the most secure election ever in the USA. You've chosen to believe wacky conspiracy theories instead of real evidence from the experts.

Based on that I have to assume you are a huge pro wrestling fan.

Absolutely no one that is not a shill believes this comes close to being the most secure election in the USA.

You bitched and moaned that the election was hacked by Russians in 2016. And now with the addition of mail in voting, we are supposed to believe it is the most secure? STFU!

Again, address the evidence, address what is said in the conference, or GTFO.
You've got that completely backwards. Everyone but tRump's slobbering base knows it was a free, fair, and secure election.

Great, then surely you have no problem with us checking the signatures.

If you don't believe it why not go troll elsewhere. The rest of us would like to hear the evidence without the constant stream of no-information BS.
The signatures have already been checked twice, and now they are separated from the ballots and there's no way to check them again.

Stop watching Infowars. They are rotting your brain.

Forum List

Back