Evidence of Election Fraud LIVE in Michigan

But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.

If you are convinced there is no election fraud and want to seal your eyes - then do so.

Just stop trolling here as the rest of us get informed.
and this is what makes the forum itself 95% useless. so few want to talk issues, they want to sell me their version of what things are. when i try to dig into details, i lose most people and they get mad at my trying. when i try to define a "success criteria" for say MEXICO NEVER PAID FOR THE WALL - people get mad at me because i want to know what would be an acceptable form of payment. it outlines the requirements for this statement to be true OR false. but the potential for it to be true was not an option for this person, so i was a troll and ignored for weeks.

what is the point of saying someone is a liar if you refuse to define the criteria making it a lie OR true? the possibility of being wrong is simply too much for some people due to their emotional investment.

so they seek out "emotional insurance" and believe whatever it takes, and attack what could prove them wrong, not debate it for an honest search for "truth".

i've posted less and less and find it less worth the time invested because so far 95% of those on the left are all name callers and live and die by stereotypes and refuse to discuss, just insult and mock.

Some people are more interested in free shit than the truth unfortunately.
their biggest interest is simply mocking people.

far too much of that in here and it's pretty much the common theme. unfortunately most forums are this way and so not what i want to do with my time.

You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

That AZ certification yesterday really bit you in the ass huh?

They are hearings.

If you don't want to watch, stay away. No one is forcing you to be ignorant.

Just stop screaming "NO EVIDENCE!" then, when hours and hours of evidence is being presented every day, by top ranking professionals. Screaming lalala and pretending what happened didn't happen will make anyone look inhumanely stupid. More apelike than manlike...
Hearings include both sides of the issue. Are the voting officials and clerks and people who counted those votes and actually used those machines also there to testify? If so, it's informative. If not, it's another Trump and Rudy show.

But this country does not suffer from widespread voter fraud. You know who agrees with me? The commission that Trump put together in 2017 that disbanded after finding NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.
It doesn't matter to these guys. It's like trying to communicate with a bunch of kids who think that pro wrestling is real. Their lives are consumed with this stuff.

If you are convinced there is no election fraud and want to seal your eyes - then do so.

and this is what makes the forum itself 95% useless. so few want to talk issues, they want to sell me their version of what things are. when i try to dig into details, i lose most people and they get mad at my trying. when i try to define a "success criteria" for say MEXICO NEVER PAID FOR THE WALL - people get mad at me because i want to know what would be an acceptable form of payment. it outlines the requirements for this statement to be true OR false. but the potential for it to be true was not an option for this person, so i was a troll and ignored for weeks.

what is the point of saying someone is a liar if you refuse to define the criteria making it a lie OR true? the possibility of being wrong is simply too much for some people due to their emotional investment.

so they seek out "emotional insurance" and believe whatever it takes, and attack what could prove them wrong, not debate it for an honest search for "truth".

i've posted less and less and find it less worth the time invested because so far 95% of those on the left are all name callers and live and die by stereotypes and refuse to discuss, just insult and mock.

far too much of that in here and it's pretty much the common theme. unfortunately most forums are this way and so not what i want to do with my time.

Oh yes... the low status gamma males.

I think this thread is more the TDSers, they hate Trump and do not want to hear any evidence, just pretend there is none instead and mock people who look at it.

You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

They are hearings.

Just stop screaming "NO EVIDENCE!" then, when hours and hours of evidence is being presented every day, by top ranking professionals. Screaming lalala and pretending what happened didn't happen will make anyone look inhumanely stupid. More apelike than manlike...
Hearings include both sides of the issue. Are the voting officials and clerks and people who counted those votes and actually used those machines also there to testify? If so, it's informative. If not, it's another Trump and Rudy show.

Since when?

Are you denying that this is a hearing? Where is your evidence? Let me know when you have a judge confirmation of this. Otherwise you have no evidence.

Oh yes... the low status gamma males.

I think this thread is more the TDSers, they hate Trump and do not want to hear any evidence, just pretend there is none instead and mock people who look at it.
and they are in every single thread saying the same damn thing time and time again, preventing any good convo around the topic.

i imagine that is part of their goal but their main goal is to just be an idiot.

They are hearings.

Since when?

Are you denying that this is a hearing? Where is your evidence? Let me know when you have a judge confirmation of this. Otherwise you have no evidence.
WTF are you talking about?

I watch CSpan, yannow. I see real legislative hearings.

They are hearings.

Since when?

WTF are you talking about?

I watch CSpan, yannow. I see real legislative hearings.

Can you prove this in court?

It's a hearing.

They are hearings.

So where are the dems denying the accusations?

They are hearings.

Exactly. Where are they? At REAL hearings, qualified people are invited to inform. You can't just walk into one of these things and grab the microphone. It's well orchestrated.

So you watched it. Were there voting officials there to explain what they say happened? Have they got another math professor to dispute huge mathematical " anomalies?" These hearings are Salem. But fortunately, not everyone ate the ergot.

They are hearings.

Exactly. Where are they? At REAL hearings, qualified people are invited to inform. You can't just walk into one of these things and grab the microphone. It's well orchestrated.

So you watched it. Were there voting officials there to explain what they say happened? Have they got another math professor to dispute huge mathematical " anomalies?" These hearings are Salem. But fortunately, not everyone ate the ergot.
Do you need a doctor or a mathematician to tell you that it is highly unlikely to have 1000s of voters born on January 1, 1900?

They are hearings.

Do you need a doctor or a mathematician to tell you that it is highly unlikely to have 1000s of voters born on January 1, 1900?
That's already been explained. Yes, I do see that in the database I use which defaults to that if a birthduate isn't entered.

They are hearings.

That's already been explained. Yes, I do see that in the database I use which defaults to that if a birthduate isn't entered.
If a "birthduate" isn't entered

They are hearings.

That's already been explained. Yes, I do see that in the database I use which defaults to that
if a "birthduate" isn't entered. how can it be counted? Can 3-year olds vote?

Idiot and a prig. Jezuz!

Last edited:
The Kangaroo Court is the only place the Banana Republicans stand a chance.

Banana Republicans favor them 3 to 1 over real Law and Order Courts.

You're saying it's like we believe pro wrestling is real when you have never seen pro wrestling for yourself.

You won't even bother to hear the witnesses and decide for yourself. You and your worthless ilk keep saying no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, but won't bother to even LOOK when evidence is presented.

You're the ultimate sheep. Do as you are told. Sheep.
But we've all seen pro wrestling, and we've all seen all the experts, republican and Democrat alike, who say this was the most secure election ever in the USA. You've chosen to believe wacky conspiracy theories instead of real evidence from the experts.

Based on that I have to assume you are a huge pro wrestling fan.
Apparently, the "experts" disagree.

FAKE NEWS TRIGGER WARNING

It's their only defense. They are hoping to shame us into giving up.

It won't work. We don't give a shit about their shaming tactics.

StealElectionMeme.JPG

Forum List

Back