AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Evidence of African Americans Affected By Mental DISEASE known as Childhood Trauma & Mental Debilitating ILLNESS known as Cognitive Dissonance.

DzuQKVZ.png

s5HUVe0.png

Grammy winner and admitted victim of Childhood Trauma Kendrick Lamar is a model of a tormented & conflicted human being suffering great emotional harm during a critical period of his human development.

At the 2015 BET Awards, twenty-eight-year-old Kendrick Lamar, a victim of CRIMINAL early childhood trauma/abuse/neglect/maltreatment perpetrated by violent felon family members who exposed him, his siblings & numerous cousins to gun violence & other life threatening anti-social behaviors, performed these lyrics for a world wide audience, "And we hate the po-po, wanna kill us dead in the street fo’ sho."

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and *VICTIM DENIAL* that was nominated for a Grammy award, told the interviewer:

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."*

*"I'M 6 YEARS OLD, SEEIN' MY UNCLES PLAYING WITH SHOTGUNS, SELLIN' DOPE IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT"*

*"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"*

Kendrick speaks about experiencing Childhood Trauma, witnessing MASS CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT, UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION, violent felon family & community members who intentionally & recklessly ignored the well being of their children, UNJUSTIFIABLY DEPRIVING these kids from enjoying a home environment where they feel safe, loved & cared for.

During a December 30, 2015 Chron interview, Kendrick recalls being a five-year-old child witnessing gun violence. A drug related "SHOTGUN" homicide right outside the home where he, his siblings and numerous cousins were UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED & INTENTIONALLY DENIED BY THEIR CRIMINAL PRIMARY CHILD CARETAKERS, THEIR HUMAN RIGHT AND NEED to feel safe, loved and cared for.

Kendrick Lamar witnessed murder at five years old

No small wonder why Kendrick raps & speaks about childhood & adult depression, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

After ADMITTING his primary childhood caretakers are "living wild," Violent Felon, Gun Toting Criminals who peddled life-sapping 'people and community' harming dangerous drugs to their depressed neighbors, the adult Kendrick Lamar CONTINUES hating the police for trying to protect his peaceful neighbors from ANTI-SOCIAL behaviors embraced by the MENTALLY DISTURBED, SELFISH, CHILD ABUSING CRIMINALS Kendrick was raised and nurtured by.

I realize witnessing human grief and violence at a young age sowed the seeds for Kendrick maturing into an emotionally scarred & troubled human being, though today he is an adult who despite experiencing depression, has no legit excuse for NOT knowing difference between right and wrong.

I have NO DOUBTS Kendrick is only one of untold numbers of African American children severely impacted by CHILDHOOD TRAUMA that far too often results with depressed kids maturing into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* teens and adults CONDITIONED by their DEPRESSED, MENTALLY ILL/DISTURBED parental caretakers to BLAME EVERYONE under the sun, except their IRRESPONSIBLE moms and/or dads, for them experiencing a childhood full of depression, fear, anger, anxiety, torment, hate and human dysfunction.

The issue American Society faces is how do we RESPONSIBLY PROTECT FROM LIFE-SCARRING, EMOTIONAL HARM, kids like Kendrick and the numerous kids in his family being raised to embrace and perpetuate the Gangsta or Street Hustle Culture prevalent in far too many struggling American communities and neighborhoods?

Peace.
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Julie Dombo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back